Home > Asthma > Sinus tachycardia > Asthma and Sinus tachycardia
Review: could Asthma cause Sinus tachycardia?
We study 54,130 people who have Asthma from FDA and social media. Among them, 138 have Sinus tachycardia. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Asthma and Sinus tachycardia >>>
Asthma (latest reports from 278,015 patients) can be treated by Singulair, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Albuterol Sulfate, Albuterol, Ventolin.
Sinus tachycardia (a heart rhythm with elevated rate of impulses originating from the sinoatrial node) (latest reports from 72,610 patients) has been reported by people with schizophrenia, high blood pressure, depression, pain, osteoporosis.
On Sep, 11, 2014: 54,088 people who have asthma are studied. Among them, 138 (0.26%) have Sinus Tachycardia.
Gender of people who have asthma and experienced Sinus tachycardia * :
|Sinus tachycardia||68.12%||31.88% |
Age of people who have asthma and experienced Sinus tachycardia * :
|Sinus tachycardia||0.00%||3.19%||7.45%||18.09%||14.89%||29.26%||10.11%||17.55% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (47 people, 34.06%)
- Schizophrenia (16 people, 11.59%)
- Anxiety (14 people, 10.14%)
- Hypertension (12 people, 8.70%)
- Oesophageal carcinoma (10 people, 7.25%)
- Pain (9 people, 6.52%)
- Contraception (9 people, 6.52%)
- Depression (7 people, 5.07%)
- Arthritis (7 people, 5.07%)
- Hypothyroidism (7 people, 5.07%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Singulair (70 people, 50.72%)
- Atrovent (63 people, 45.65%)
- Serevent (54 people, 39.13%)
- Fosamax (45 people, 32.61%)
- Proventil (45 people, 32.61%)
- Combivent (41 people, 29.71%)
- Azmacort (40 people, 28.99%)
- Theo-24 (40 people, 28.99%)
- Albuterol (37 people, 26.81%)
- Actonel (32 people, 23.19%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Asthma and Sinus Tachycardia?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Sinus Tachycardia and Asthma
- group for people who have Asthma
- group for people who have Sinus Tachycardia
Comments from related studies:
From this study (6 hours ago):
X rays did not show any joint problems.
From this study (1 day ago):
Also treated gout with etoricoxib
From this study (3 days ago):
Heat over 65 degrees, any type of activity, house cleaning, walking. etc. In a hurry, stress. This is so embarrassing. My hair becomes wet, sweat drips from my face and neck. People think I am nuts or coming off of drugs. has limited my activities due to embarrassment or can't stay dry enough to fix my hair. I have stopped wearing makeup all together as it just runs down my face. My Dr. will not listen to me. I think she believes I may "glisten" a little. I need help. Please!!!
Greg on Sep, 7, 2014:
Hello: I work for one neuro-oncologist by doing research, and become interested in investigating a "casual" relationship between severe head Perspiration with brain tumor. This is because one recent patient presented the same complaint to us and was found to have brain tumor. This Perspiration symptom, over 1 year, disappears after tumor was surgically removed.
I am not saying that you may have brain lesion, better do some further investigation include brain MRI. Some of the symptoms you mentioned could indicate some brain problem. Are you live in US? you can contact me if you like.
I am not practicing physician, but if you like to see my supervisor, neuro-oncologist, in Houston, I can arrange.
Thank you. Greg
landofoz on Aug, 25, 2014:
hi, Heat over 65 degrees, any type of activity, house cleaning, walking. etc. In a hurry, stress. This is so embarrassing. My hair becomes wet, sweat drips from my face and neck. People think I am nuts or coming off of drugs. has limited my activities due to embarrassment or can't stay dry enough to fix my hair. I have stopped wearing makeup all together as it just runs down my face. My Dr. will not listen to me. I think she believes I may "glisten" a little. I need help. Please!!!MY Reply to the above,
this is exactly how i feel, i went into the Bank one day when it was quite hot outside and my Hair was dripping i kept drying my face.Honestly i thought ,someone will think i am going to rob the bank. I am not ob Byetta i am on Lantos and i also live in Australia where the weather is very humid . i also suffer severe depression on top of this ,so i dont think there is much point of me changing from Lantus? Also cant believe the above person has the burning legs ,as i also have that 5 yrs now. what can i do? I am on 40units of lantus ,1500 Diabex i am 68 yrs of age living in Australia
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Asthma, Sinus tachycardia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
More reviews for: Asthma, Sinus tachycardia
Common treatments for Asthma and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Asthma symptoms:
- Bronchial Asthma in Asthma (7,768 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Asthma (7,107 reports)
- Drug Not Working in Asthma (5,824 reports)
- Coughing in Asthma (3,655 reports)
- Chest Pain in Asthma (3,121 reports)
- Frequent Headaches in Asthma (2,396 reports)
- Weariness in Asthma (2,293 reports)
- Sibilant Rhonchi in Asthma (2,083 reports)
- Pneumonitis in Asthma (2,066 reports)
- Dizziness in Asthma (2,062 reports)
Sinus Tachycardia related symptom studies:
Asthma is also known as: Bronchial asthma, Chronic Asthma, Exercise-induced asthma.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Bactrim for a 58-year old man who has UTI (2 minutes ago)
- Vitamin D, Folic Acid, B Complex Vitamin, Acyclovir, Imuran, Mestinon for a 31-year old woman who has AAT Deficiency, Myasthenia Gravis, Vitamin B-1 Deficiency, Oral Herpes (26 minutes ago)
- Aloe Vera, Alpha - Lipoic Acid, Cod Liver Oil, Magnesium, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin C, Omega-3 Fatty Acid, Soya, Oil Of Evening Primrose, Vitamin E, Cymbalta, Gabapentin, Co-codamol for a 54-year old woman who has Enzyme Supplementation, Neuropathy - Peripheral, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Vanadyl Sulphate, PMS (39 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Blister and Gabapentin
- Urinary Tract Infection and Micardis
- Atrial Flutter and Multiple Sclerosis
- Esophageal Spasm and Dystonia
Recent user comments
- "I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if someth ... " (41 minutes ago)
- "Took Nexium for one week. After four days started bre ... " (3 hours ago)
- "he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the ... " (3 hours ago)
- Tropaeolum Majus
- Adderall Xr 25
- Anaesthetic Complication