Would you have Sinus tachycardia when you have Asthma?
Summary: Sinus tachycardia is found among people with Asthma, especially people who are female, 20-29 old, also have Osteoporosis, and take medication Singulair.
We study 138 people who have Sinus tachycardia and Asthma from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Asthma and Sinus tachycardia >>>
Asthma can be treated by Singulair, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Albuterol Sulfate, Albuterol, Ventolin. (latest reports from Asthma 80,865 patients)
Sinus tachycardia (a heart rhythm with elevated rate of impulses originating from the sinoatrial node) has been reported by people with schizophrenia, high blood pressure, depression, pain, osteoporosis.(latest reports from Sinus tachycardia 10,033 patients)
On Nov, 26, 2014: 138 people who have asthma and Sinus Tachycardia are studied.
Gender of people who have asthma and experienced Sinus tachycardia * :
|Sinus tachycardia||68.12%||31.88% |
Age of people who have asthma and experienced Sinus tachycardia * :
|Sinus tachycardia||0.00%||3.17%||7.41%||17.99%||14.81%||29.10%||10.05%||17.46% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (47 people, 34.06%)
- Schizophrenia (16 people, 11.59%)
- Anxiety (14 people, 10.14%)
- Hypertension (12 people, 8.70%)
- Oesophageal carcinoma (10 people, 7.25%)
- Pain (9 people, 6.52%)
- Contraception (9 people, 6.52%)
- Depression (7 people, 5.07%)
- Arthritis (7 people, 5.07%)
- Hypothyroidism (7 people, 5.07%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Singulair (70 people, 50.72%)
- Atrovent (63 people, 45.65%)
- Serevent (54 people, 39.13%)
- Fosamax (45 people, 32.61%)
- Proventil (45 people, 32.61%)
- Combivent (41 people, 29.71%)
- Azmacort (40 people, 28.99%)
- Theo-24 (40 people, 28.99%)
- Albuterol (37 people, 26.81%)
- Actonel (32 people, 23.19%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Asthma and Sinus Tachycardia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Sinus Tachycardia and Asthma
- support group for people who have Asthma
- support group for people who have Sinus Tachycardia
Recent conversations of related support groups:
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What's good to use with singulair as an inhaler for asthma dual relief
I am on singular in the morning& also take a reliever spray-Oxis but want to change to advair or serevent-any suggestion -thanks
- What has helped anyone with 7/24 migraine? (2 answers)
Since menopause, I have suffered with migraines every single day. Prior to menopause, I never even had a headache. I have allergic reactions to many classifications of drugs, and any med in the calcium channel blocker or beta blocker category creates substantial muscle weakness. I now take Gabapentin, which definitely helps, but doesn't erase, and on some days, the headache really sends me to bed. Any thoughts?
- I took levaquin for 10 days, had severe breathing difficulty (1 answer)
I took Levaquin for staph infection for 10 days, just got off it yesterday, but had and have persistent breathing problems (can't walk a block without my inhaler). How long will this persist before I'm back to normal?
- My father is using symbicort turbuhaler because he has chronic bronchitis combined with very dirty weather which we have in our city. and now he is hiccuping ceaselessly and badly!
My father is 63 years old and he is using Symbicort Turbuhaler because he has chronic bronchitis which was combined with very dirty weather we have in our city and caused him almost suffocate. He quit smoking just recently and by the time he used Symbicort Turbuhaler, he is hiccuping!
Now I want to know how should he prevent this hiccups and what should he do to cure from this bad Asthma which he got?
- Can ventolin cause depressed cholinesterase level?
I am actually on Ventolin treatment and did cholinesterase test. Result is 65%
More questions for: Asthma, Sinus tachycardia
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
More reviews for: Asthma, Sinus tachycardia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.