Review: could Asthma cause Sinus tachycardia?
We study 54,145 people who have Asthma from FDA and social media. Among them, 138 have Sinus tachycardia. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Asthma and Sinus tachycardia >>>
Asthma (latest reports from 276,567 patients) can be treated by Singulair, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Albuterol, Albuterol Sulfate, Ventolin.
Sinus tachycardia (a heart rhythm with elevated rate of impulses originating from the sinoatrial node) (latest reports from 72,640 patients) has been reported by people with schizophrenia, high blood pressure, depression, pain, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 54,145 people who have asthma are studied. Among them, 138 (0.25%) have Sinus Tachycardia.
Gender of people who have asthma and experienced Sinus tachycardia * :
|Sinus tachycardia||68.12%||31.88% |
Age of people who have asthma and experienced Sinus tachycardia * :
|Sinus tachycardia||0.00%||3.19%||7.45%||18.09%||14.89%||29.26%||10.11%||17.55% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (47 people, 34.06%)
- Schizophrenia (16 people, 11.59%)
- Anxiety (14 people, 10.14%)
- Hypertension (12 people, 8.70%)
- Oesophageal carcinoma (10 people, 7.25%)
- Pain (9 people, 6.52%)
- Contraception (9 people, 6.52%)
- Depression (7 people, 5.07%)
- Arthritis (7 people, 5.07%)
- Hypothyroidism (7 people, 5.07%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Singulair (70 people, 50.72%)
- Atrovent (63 people, 45.65%)
- Serevent (54 people, 39.13%)
- Fosamax (45 people, 32.61%)
- Proventil (45 people, 32.61%)
- Combivent (41 people, 29.71%)
- Azmacort (40 people, 28.99%)
- Theo-24 (40 people, 28.99%)
- Albuterol (37 people, 26.81%)
- Actonel (32 people, 23.19%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Asthma and Sinus Tachycardia?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Sinus Tachycardia and Asthma
- support group for people who have Asthma
- support group for people who have Sinus Tachycardia
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 days ago):
I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and have started losing a lot of hair.
From this study (1 week ago):
Macrocytosis, pain liver and spleen regions, joint pain (very painful in right knee), tiredness and exhaustion, brain fog. Concerned as I had a blood transfusion in 1990 pre hep C testing.
From this study (2 weeks ago):
Recurrent episodes, usually commencing evening or overnight approx. 3-4 weeks apart since winter started. Approx 6 episodes in total to date. Initially attributed to heating (dry air) evenings during winter, but now spring and no heating on for weeks. Last night bleeding occurred while asleep. No hypertension but snoring ++.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Asthma, Sinus tachycardia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
More reviews for: Asthma, Sinus tachycardia
Common treatments for Asthma and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Asthma symptoms:
- Bronchial Asthma in Asthma (7,768 reports)
- Breathing Difficulty in Asthma (7,031 reports)
- Not Effective in Asthma (5,824 reports)
- Coughing in Asthma (3,657 reports)
- Chest Tightness Or Pressure in Asthma (3,121 reports)
- Frequent Headaches in Asthma (2,381 reports)
- Exhaustion in Asthma (2,298 reports)
- Sibilant Rhonchi in Asthma (2,077 reports)
- Bronchopneumonia in Asthma (2,067 reports)
- Dizziness in Asthma (2,062 reports)
Sinus Tachycardia related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.