Home > Asthma > Sinus tachycardia > Asthma and Sinus tachycardia
Would you have Sinus tachycardia when you have Asthma?
Summary: Sinus tachycardia is found among people with Asthma, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have Osteoporosis, and take medication Singulair.
We study 138 people who have Sinus tachycardia and Asthma from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Asthma and Sinus tachycardia >>>
Asthma (latest reports from 259,250 patients) can be treated by Singulair, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Albuterol Sulfate, Albuterol, Advair Diskus 100/50.
Sinus tachycardia (a heart rhythm with elevated rate of impulses originating from the sinoatrial node) (latest reports from 72,660 patients) has been reported by people with schizophrenia, high blood pressure, depression, pain, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 54,145 people who have asthma are studied. Among them, 138 (0.25%) have Sinus Tachycardia.
Gender of people who have asthma and experienced Sinus tachycardia * :
|Sinus tachycardia||68.12%||31.88% |
Age of people who have asthma and experienced Sinus tachycardia * :
|Sinus tachycardia||0.00%||3.19%||7.45%||18.09%||14.89%||29.26%||10.11%||17.55% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (47 people, 34.06%)
- Schizophrenia (16 people, 11.59%)
- Anxiety (14 people, 10.14%)
- Hypertension (12 people, 8.70%)
- Oesophageal carcinoma (10 people, 7.25%)
- Pain (9 people, 6.52%)
- Contraception (9 people, 6.52%)
- Depression (7 people, 5.07%)
- Arthritis (7 people, 5.07%)
- Hypothyroidism (7 people, 5.07%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Singulair (70 people, 50.72%)
- Atrovent (63 people, 45.65%)
- Serevent (54 people, 39.13%)
- Fosamax (45 people, 32.61%)
- Proventil (45 people, 32.61%)
- Combivent (41 people, 29.71%)
- Azmacort (40 people, 28.99%)
- Theo-24 (40 people, 28.99%)
- Albuterol (37 people, 26.81%)
- Actonel (32 people, 23.19%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Asthma and Sinus Tachycardia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Sinus Tachycardia and Asthma
- support group for people who have Asthma
- support group for people who have Sinus Tachycardia
Recent conversations of related support groups:
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What's good to use with singulair as an inhaler for asthma dual relief
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who has Asthma, Adrenal Insufficiency, and takes Singulair)
I am on singular in the morning& also take a reliever spray-Oxis but want to change to advair or serevent-any suggestion -thanks
- What has helped anyone with 7/24 migraine?
(Asked by a 71 year old woman who has Migraines 7/24, Loss Of Balance, Thalmic Stroke, Hiatal Hernia, High Blood Pressure, Rapid Heart Beat, S.L.E., Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis, Raynauds, Asthma, Muscle Weakness, PFO, Hypothyroidism, Reflux Gastritis, Back Pain, Involuntary Tremors Occasionally, Knee Pain)
Since menopause, I have suffered with migraines every single day. Prior to menopause, I never even had a headache. I have allergic reactions to many classifications of drugs, and any med in the calcium channel blocker or beta blocker category creates substantial muscle weakness. I now take Gabapenti ...
- I took levaquin for 10 days, had severe breathing difficulty
(Asked by a 48 year old man who has Asthma, and takes Levaquin)
I took Levaquin for staph infection for 10 days, just got off it yesterday, but had and have persistent breathing problems (can't walk a block without my inhaler). How long will this persist before I'm back to normal?
- My father is using symbicort turbuhaler because he has chronic bronchitis combined with very dirty weather which we have in our city. and now he is hiccuping ceaselessly and badly!
(Asked by a 63 year old man who has Asthma, and takes Symbicort)
My father is 63 years old and he is using Symbicort Turbuhaler because he has chronic bronchitis which was combined with very dirty weather we have in our city and caused him almost suffocate. He quit smoking just recently and by the time he used Symbicort Turbuhaler, he is hiccuping!
Now I want t ...
- Can ventolin cause depressed cholinesterase level?
(Asked by a 39 year old woman who has Asthma)
I am actually on Ventolin treatment and did cholinesterase test. Result is 65%
More questions for: Asthma, Sinus tachycardia
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
(Posted by a 16 year old girl who has Asthma, Migraines, Dizziness, Tightness In Chest, Difficulty Breathing, Confusion, Unable To Speak Or Swallow, Swollen Neck, Abdominal Pain, Unable To Walk, Neck Pain, Shaking Uncontrollably, Loss Of Feeling In Right Side, and takes Sumatriptan)
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
More reviews for: Asthma, Sinus tachycardia
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Albuterol Sulfate, Symbicort, Levothyroxine Sodium for a patient with Asthma Exacerbation Prophylaxis, Asthma, Asthma Aggravated, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Red Face
Comments: I took levothyroxine for first time this morning, and now my face is red.
- A study of side effects of Proair Hfa for a patient with Asthma. The patient has Rash (redness)
Comments: Rash is on side of face, neck, and behind ear
- A study of drug interactions between Versed, Advair Diskus 250/50 for a patient with Anaesthesia, Asthma. The patient has Rash Pustular, Rash
Comments: had a procedure to melt and remove fat from abdomen ... used versed IV as anaesthesia, wasn't very effective, had a lot of pain and memory of procedure. Rash developed on my face around mouth, nose, and eyes ... getting worse over past 18 months.
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Ibuprofen, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride for a patient with Asthma, Migraines And Joint And Muscle Pain, Allergies. The patient has Aphasia
Comments: periodic/intermittent episodes of nominal aphasia. inability to recall names and words often used. sense of knowing the words but unable to retrieve them. episodes occur at random and vary in severity. no immediately obvious reasons nor any recent head traumas. rarely occurring moments where words d ...
- A study of drug interactions between Penicillin, Albuterol, Ambien, Zoloft, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a patient with Otitis Externa, Asthma, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Graves Disease. The patient has Pain - Shoulder, Neck Pain, Face Pain Around Ear, Neutropenia, Pressure-related Ear Pain, Ear Pain Both Sides, General Ill Feeling, Chills, Otitis Externa
Comments: A few years back I had medication induced neutropnia due to bactrim. I started getting symptoms in ear.. I had external otitis. I'm having the same symptoms
More related studies for: Asthma, Sinus tachycardia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Multiple Sclerosis and Aspergillosis
- Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide
- Feeding tube complications flomax
Has anyone on feeding tube taken Flomax. Any complication ... (11 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: My hair falls out too, but it was falling out before I was ... (16 hours ago)
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for abo ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (1 day ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (1 day ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Norvasc, Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide, Celexa, Clozapine, Lotrimin, Enalapril Maleate, Simvastatin, Lovenox, Albuterol, Lorazepam, Meropenem, Nystatin, Zofran, Oxytocin, Quetiapine Fumarate, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a 68-year old man who has Hypertension, Unknown, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Bedridden, Lung Disorder, Oral Thrush, Pain, Psychosis, Pneumonia Streptococcal (20 minutes ago)
- Gabapentin for a 69-year old man who has Pain - Back (42 minutes ago)
- Lexapro for a 45-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder (1 hour ago)