Asthma and Sinus tachycardia - from FDA reports
Sinus tachycardia is found among people with Asthma, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, take medication Albuterol and have Schizophrenia. This review analyzes which people have Sinus tachycardia with Asthma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 184 people who have Asthma from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 12, 2017
184 people who have Asthma and Sinus Tachycardia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Asthma and experience Sinus Tachycardia *:
- female: 67.61 %
- male: 32.39 %
Age of people who have Asthma and experience Sinus Tachycardia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 3.92 %
- 10-19: 9.15 %
- 20-29: 20.92 %
- 30-39: 13.73 %
- 40-49: 24.84 %
- 50-59: 11.76 %
- 60+: 15.69 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Schizophrenia (16 people, 8.70%)
- Osteoporosis (15 people, 8.15%)
- High Blood Pressure (12 people, 6.52%)
- Oesophageal Carcinoma (11 people, 5.98%)
- Pain (10 people, 5.43%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Albuterol (36 people, 19.57%)
- Singulair (33 people, 17.93%)
- Xolair (19 people, 10.33%)
- Atrovent (19 people, 10.33%)
- Clozaril (17 people, 9.24%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Dizziness (36 people, 19.57%)
- High Blood Pressure (35 people, 19.02%)
- Breathing Difficulty (34 people, 18.48%)
- Weakness (32 people, 17.39%)
- Headache (30 people, 16.30%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Sinus tachycardia and Asthma?
- Check symptoms - is your sinus tachycardia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSinus tachycardia and Asthma from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Asthma can be treated by Singulair, Symbicort, Advair diskus 250/50, Albuterol sulfate, Ventolin (latest reports from 138,430 Asthma patients)
Sinus tachycardia (a heart rhythm with elevated rate of impulses originating from the sinoatrial node) has been reported by people with schizophrenia, high blood pressure, depression, pain, osteoporosis (latest reports from 13,089 Sinus tachycardia patients).
Browse all symptoms of Asthmaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Sinus tachycardiaSinus tachycardia
Other conditions that could case Sinus tachycardiaSinus tachycardia
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hello, My name is Nikki and I have dealt with severe asthma since I was 7 years old (I'm now 30). I have had a variety of prescriptions over the years, including albutoral, both vials for nebulizer and inhaler, serevent, flovent, advair, and steroids such as Prednisone. I never noticed it as a ...
Brain - my 60-aged mother has psychosis for about 40-year; my 23-aged uncle jumped to suicude in 1973; another uncle has introverted personality, silent / rare speaker; another 60-year uncle with sleeping difficulty for 10 years, sleep with music /radio . A 63-aged aunt has nerve weakness, ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I started taking birth control for menopause symptoms about three months ago and have noticed in the last two months I have had increased asthma symptoms. But its really hard to tell if that is the cause because it is also spring. The only thing though that is different I am not having ...
Hi. I'm new to Crestor since February 2017. Both parents are deceased due to heart related issues. Blood work revealed high levels of cholesterol therefore as a preventative measure, I have been prescribed 20mg daily of crestor. Asthma symptoms appeared almost immediately. Hubby says I sound ...