Asthma and Sweating - excessive - from FDA reports
Sweating - excessive is found among people with Asthma, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Xolair and have High blood pressure. We study 772 people who have Sweating - excessive and Asthma from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Asthma can be treated by Singulair, Symbicort, Advair diskus 250/50, Albuterol sulfate, Albuterol (latest reports from 123,979 Asthma patients)
Sweating - Excessive
Sweating - excessive has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 68,787 Sweating - excessive patients).
On Jan, 22, 2017
772 people who have Asthma and Sweating - Excessive are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Asthma and experience Sweating - Excessive *:
- female: 63.96 %
- male: 36.04 %
Age of people who have Asthma and experience Sweating - Excessive *:
- 0-1: 0.15 %
- 2-9: 3.19 %
- 10-19: 3.65 %
- 20-29: 5.02 %
- 30-39: 9.27 %
- 40-49: 23.4 %
- 50-59: 23.86 %
- 60+: 31.46 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (101 people, 13.08%)
- Pain (84 people, 10.88%)
- Depression (78 people, 10.10%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (56 people, 7.25%)
- Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease (56 people, 7.25%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Xolair (153 people, 19.82%)
- Singulair (137 people, 17.75%)
- Albuterol (109 people, 14.12%)
- Advair Diskus 100/50 (95 people, 12.31%)
- Symbicort (88 people, 11.40%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty (239 people, 30.96%)
- Fatigue (189 people, 24.48%)
- Dizziness (170 people, 22.02%)
- Chest Pain (151 people, 19.56%)
- Nausea (149 people, 19.30%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sweating - excessive and Asthma?
- Check symptoms - is your sweating - excessive caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all symptoms of Asthmaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Sweating - excessiveSweating - excessive
Other conditions that could case Sweating - excessiveSweating - excessive
Can you answer these questions?
Excessive sweating, especially of my scalp, face, neck to the point that it runs off of my chin. When I walk from a fairly cool room (72 degrees) into a warmer room (80 degrees) the sweat starts rolling out of my hair, going into my eyes!! I'm a 58 year old female and have had this horrible ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I Have been on Orencia IV for 11 years due to rheumatoid arthritis that was diagnosed at age 32 .I am now 67. In fact I'm the first patient to go on Orencia at Hershey Medical Center. Over this last year I have developed a wheezing especially when I lie down at night and a productive cough but ...
Just joined the group hoping to network and learn new thing here.... I live in las vegas,NV And am looking for a Naturopathic / or Holistic Endocrinologist, Cardiologist Doctor that can help me... Thank you