Home > Asthma > Sweating - excessive > Asthma and Sweating - excessive
Would you have Sweating - excessive (Hyperhidrosis) when you have Asthma?
Summary: Sweating - excessive is found among people with Asthma, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Hypertension, and take medication Albuterol.
We study 508 people who have Sweating - excessive (Hyperhidrosis) and Asthma from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Asthma and Sweating - excessive >>>
Asthma (latest reports from 80,865 patients) can be treated by Singulair, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Albuterol Sulfate, Ventolin, Albuterol.
Sweating - excessive
Sweating - excessive (abnormally increased sweating) (latest reports from 42,617 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol.
On Nov, 25, 2014: 508 people who have asthma and Sweating - Excessive are studied.
Gender of people who have asthma and experienced Sweating - excessive * :
|Sweating - excessive||65.63%||34.37% |
Age of people who have asthma and experienced Sweating - excessive * :
|Sweating - excessive||0.31%||4.31%||4.62%||3.69%||7.38%||22.77%||23.85%||33.08% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||41.67%||41.67%||16.67% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (118 people, 23.23%)
- Depression (90 people, 17.72%)
- Pain (74 people, 14.57%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (52 people, 10.24%)
- Anxiety (52 people, 10.24%)
- Sleep disorder (46 people, 9.06%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (43 people, 8.46%)
- Back pain (39 people, 7.68%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (36 people, 7.09%)
- Prophylaxis (35 people, 6.89%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Albuterol (167 people, 32.87%)
- Singulair (158 people, 31.10%)
- Xolair (100 people, 19.69%)
- Spiriva (76 people, 14.96%)
- Omeprazole (76 people, 14.96%)
- Ventolin (69 people, 13.58%)
- Symbicort (61 people, 12.01%)
- Flovent (55 people, 10.83%)
- Prednisone (52 people, 10.24%)
- Nexium (48 people, 9.45%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Comments for this study:
eHealthMe support (3 years ago):
You can also get a personalized report here: http://www.ehealthme.com/drug_interactions_checker
Reply the comment
Carla Clark (3 years ago):
My son (8 years old) has asthma. Allergic to dust mites and cats. Also he has expercise induced asthma. He takes Flovent and Albuterol.
He head gets real sweaty when he gets hot or running around. Most kids that are running and playing with him don't even break a sweat, yet he's drenched in sweat.
Does the meds cause this? I am not getting a straight answer from the doctors on this one.
Please help or send me any info you can on other patients experiences.
Reply the comment
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Asthma and Sweating - Excessive?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Sweating - Excessive and Asthma
- support group for people who have Asthma
- support group for people who have Sweating - Excessive
Recent conversations of related support groups:
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can you split the tablet of limitical 200mg?
(Asked by a 58 year old woman who has Sweating - Excessive, and takes Ritalin La)
I have taken 150mg or 200mg of lamitical for 25 years. I am now spliting the 200 tablet in half to make 300mg. Started sweating big time.
- Excessive sweaty clammy skin and low energy
(Asked by a 63 year old man who has Sleep Disorder, Fatigue - Chronic, Clammy Skin, Sweating - Excessive)
I have been experiencing profuse sweating. Clammy skin. I am very low energy. I do not sleep well and fatigued during the day. I am on many medications for Crohn's disease, arthritis, and other auto immune conditions.
- Any severe side effects with viibryd
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Lump In The Neck, Sweating - Excessive, Pain In Limb, and takes Viibryd)
I am having severe pain and pulsating reactions I palm of hands and back of legs. Also I have a lump in my neck after starting on 40 mgs of Viibryd. Is this a side effect?
- Has anyone found a connection between hyperhidrosis and spondylolisthesis
(Asked by a 27 year old man who has Hyperhidrosis, Back Pain - Low, Night Sweats)
Hi, I would just like to ask if anyone has found a connection between hyperhidrosis and spondylolisthesis. I have been suffering from hyperhidrosis since I was roughly fifteen (2002). I was recently diagnosed with spondylolisthesis (2012) which the doctor attributed to my rowing through school and ...
- What's good to use with singulair as an inhaler for asthma dual relief
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who has Asthma, Adrenal Insufficiency, and takes Singulair)
I am on singular in the morning& also take a reliever spray-Oxis but want to change to advair or serevent-any suggestion -thanks
More questions for: Asthma, Sweating - excessive
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Heavy sweating during sleep
(Posted by a 62 year old man who has Stent 3 Years Ago RCA, Heart Attack, Prostate Infection, Fractures Nonunion, Tachycardia, Low Blood Pressure, Sweating - Excessive, and takes Saw Palmetto Berry, Valium, Norco, Soma)
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
(Posted by a 16 year old girl who has Asthma, Migraines, Dizziness, Tightness In Chest, Difficulty Breathing, Confusion, Unable To Speak Or Swallow, Swollen Neck, Abdominal Pain, Unable To Walk, Neck Pain, Shaking Uncontrollably, Loss Of Feeling In Right Side, and takes Sumatriptan)
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
- Savella & synthroid hell!
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has Hypermetanephrinemia, Insomnia, Palpitations, Hyperhidrosis, and takes Flexeril, Dilaudid, Morphine Sulfate, Fentanyl, Synthroid, Savella)
Within 15 minutes of taking Savella, the heat starts in my face and the sweating begins unrelentlessly. And the palpitations begin right away and later will be strong enough to wake me from sleep. Its horrible! I cant go anywhere! I cant tolerate any additional heat anywhere! And if I go out, I m ...
- Aspirin and sweating
(Posted by a 65 year old man who has Sweating - Excessive, Virus Not Medically Diagnosed, and takes Aspirin)
Took Aspirin to relieve headache and body aches associated with some sort of virus that caused gastrointestinal upset, aches and headache. About 1 hour after taking Aspirin I was sweating profusely after 2 hours the sweating stopped with no other apparent ill effects.
More reviews for: Asthma, Sweating - excessive
- A study of drug interactions between Versed, Advair Diskus 250/50 for a patient with Anaesthesia, Asthma. The patient has Rash Pustular, Rash
Comments: had a procedure to melt and remove fat from abdomen ... used versed IV as anaesthesia, wasn't very effective, had a lot of pain and memory of procedure. Rash developed on my face around mouth, nose, and eyes ... getting worse over past 18 months.
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Ibuprofen, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride for a patient with Asthma, Migraines And Joint And Muscle Pain, Allergies. The patient has Aphasia
Comments: periodic/intermittent episodes of nominal aphasia. inability to recall names and words often used. sense of knowing the words but unable to retrieve them. episodes occur at random and vary in severity. no immediately obvious reasons nor any recent head traumas. rarely occurring moments where words d ...
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Montelukast Sodium for a patient with Eosinophilia, Asthma Aggravated. The patient has Muscle Aches, Muscle Fatigue, Numbness And Tingling
Comments: After a few weeks at 30mg/day of Prednisone I started to experience experience muscle fatigue and ache after only a short amount of walking. After a month later on 10mg of Prednisone I started to notice minor tingling and numbness in my feet, then ankles, and now further up my leg after about two we ...
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall, Klonopin, Effexor Xr, Lamictal, Abilify for a patient with Depression, Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Mood Stabilizer, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Sweating - Excessive, Headache, Akathisia, Weight Gain
Comments: Within 3 to 4 months of starting ABILIFY, I gained about 40 pounds. As for the akathisia (feeling of restlessness or shaking on the inside), it wasn't bad until my dose got to 15mg. Eventually it went away and I still take 15mg/day. (haven't been able to lose much weight though. Side effects with ...
- A study of drug interactions between Symbicort, Rosuvastatin Calcium for a patient with Asthma, Hypercholesterolaemia. The patient has Epistaxis
Comments: Recurrent episodes, usually commencing evening or overnight approx. 3-4 weeks apart since winter started. Approx 6 episodes in total to date. Initially attributed to heating (dry air) evenings during winter, but now spring and no heating on for weeks. Last night bleeding occurred while asleep. No hy ...
More related studies for: Asthma, Sweating - excessive
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.