Would you have Sweating - excessive (Hyperhidrosis) when you have Asthma?
Summary: Sweating - excessive is found among people with Asthma, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Albuterol.
We study 509 people who have Sweating - excessive (Hyperhidrosis) and Asthma from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Asthma and Sweating - excessive >>>
Asthma can be treated by Singulair, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Albuterol Sulfate, Albuterol, Advair Diskus 100/50. (latest reports from 84,471 Asthma patients)
Sweating - excessive
Sweating - excessive (abnormally increased sweating) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 42,867 Sweating - excessive patients)
On Feb, 26, 2015: 509 people who have asthma and Sweating - Excessive are studied.
Gender of people who have asthma and experienced Sweating - excessive * :
|Sweating - excessive||65.68%||34.32% |
Age of people who have asthma and experienced Sweating - excessive * :
|Sweating - excessive||0.31%||4.30%||4.61%||3.69%||7.37%||22.73%||23.96%||33.03% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||38.46%||46.15%||15.38% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (119 people, 23.38%)
- Depression (90 people, 17.68%)
- Pain (74 people, 14.54%)
- Anxiety (52 people, 10.22%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (52 people, 10.22%)
- Sleep disorder (46 people, 9.04%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (43 people, 8.45%)
- Back pain (39 people, 7.66%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (36 people, 7.07%)
- Prophylaxis (35 people, 6.88%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Albuterol (167 people, 32.81%)
- Singulair (158 people, 31.04%)
- Xolair (100 people, 19.65%)
- Spiriva (76 people, 14.93%)
- Omeprazole (76 people, 14.93%)
- Ventolin (69 people, 13.56%)
- Symbicort (61 people, 11.98%)
- Flovent (55 people, 10.81%)
- Prednisone (52 people, 10.22%)
- Nexium (48 people, 9.43%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Comments for this study:
eHealthMe support (3 years ago):
You can also get a personalized report here: http://www.ehealthme.com/drug_interactions_checker
Reply the comment
Carla Clark (3 years ago):
My son (8 years old) has asthma. Allergic to dust mites and cats. Also he has expercise induced asthma. He takes Flovent and Albuterol.
He head gets real sweaty when he gets hot or running around. Most kids that are running and playing with him don't even break a sweat, yet he's drenched in sweat.
Does the meds cause this? I am not getting a straight answer from the doctors on this one.
Please help or send me any info you can on other patients experiences.
Reply the comment
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of asthma and sweating - excessive on
Do you have Asthma and Sweating - Excessive?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Sweating - Excessive and Asthma
- support group for people who have Asthma
- support group for people who have Sweating - Excessive
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Subutex for a 29-year old woman with Asthma Aggravated, Opioid Intoxication. The patient has Withdrawal Bleed
- A study of drug interactions between Progesterone, Albuterol Sulfate, Advair Diskus 250/50 for a 22-year old woman with Progesterone Increased, Asthma. The patient has Short-term Memory Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Pulmicort Flexhaler, Proair Hfa, Mirena for a 35-year old woman with Asthma, Birth Control. The patient has Nipple Pain, Insomnia, Thirst, Heart Pounding Or Racing, Confusion, Muscle Aches, Headache, Dizziness, Nosebleed, Hypoglycaemia
- A study of side effects of Dulera for a 44-year old woman with Asthma. The patient has Rash Generalised, Itching - Burning Eyes, Itching
- A study of drug interactions between Crestor, Synthroid, Ranitidine, Singulair, Zoloft, Omeprazole; Sodium Bicarbonate, Victoza, Metformin for a 65-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Thyroid Disorder, Acid Reflux, Asthma, Anxiety Disorder, Gerd, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent. The patient has Stomach Pain, Gerd, Cough
Recent Asthma related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.