Home > Atrial fibrillation > Burping > Atrial fibrillation and Burping
Review: could Atrial fibrillation cause Burping (Belching)?
We study 41,644 people who have Atrial fibrillation from FDA and social media. Among them, 193 have Burping (Belching). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get a free personalized report of your drugs: we study for you 352 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. Start to use eHealthMe >>>
Atrial fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart) (latest reports from 385,824 patients) can be treated by Warfarin Sodium, Coumadin, Flecainide Acetate, Sotalol Hydrochloride, Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Digoxin.
Burping (noisily release air from the stomach through the mouth) (latest reports from 36,001 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, osteoporosis.
On Sep, 15, 2014: 41,640 people who have atrial fibrillation are studied. Among them, 193 (0.46%) have Burping.
Gender of people who have atrial fibrillation and experienced Burping * :
Age of people who have atrial fibrillation and experienced Burping * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (92 people, 47.67%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (84 people, 43.52%)
- Prophylaxis (41 people, 21.24%)
- Hypothyroidism (37 people, 19.17%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (24 people, 12.44%)
- Diabetes mellitus (21 people, 10.88%)
- Cardiac disorder (18 people, 9.33%)
- Abdominal discomfort (18 people, 9.33%)
- Insomnia (13 people, 6.74%)
- Osteoporosis (12 people, 6.22%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Pradaxa (193 people, 100.00%)
- Aspirin (50 people, 25.91%)
- Digoxin (44 people, 22.80%)
- Lipitor (36 people, 18.65%)
- Synthroid (33 people, 17.10%)
- Metoprolol tartrate (32 people, 16.58%)
- Lasix (27 people, 13.99%)
- Omeprazole (24 people, 12.44%)
- Coreg (23 people, 11.92%)
- Crestor (22 people, 11.40%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Atrial Fibrillation and Burping?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Burping and Atrial fibrillation
- group for people who have Atrial fibrillation
- group for people who have Burping
Comments from related studies:
From this study (22 hours ago):
diarrhea continues even tho switched from multaq to Amiodarone 100mg. day.
From this study (1 day ago):
Previous ovarian cysts, right ovary removed 2012
From this study (7 days ago):
Just every think and belly always gassy and big
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Atrial fibrillation, Burping
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Atrial fib and ibs, is there a connection?
I felt wonderful, after a good night sleep and a nice breakfast. Took my heart medicine. Took off for an hour shopping and the A-Fib began with a vengeance and lasted five hours.
During the time, interestingly, I had continuous IBS. If I had not used butter (an IBS trigger) on my toast that morni ...
- Hydrocodone and a-fib
After having two strokes and was given pain and burning on my right side but still had full use of limbs and speech, memory etc. That was in 2003 and I still have the pain and burning in my larger muscle groups every day, every hour of the day. I have tried the many different pain management progr ...
- Mental or emotional symptoms of warfarin sodium
Took Coumadin or Warfarin sodium for 18 years it introduced some strange behaviors causing the people around me to think it was caused by the small stroke I had (why I was put on Coumadin). I was switched to Xarelto and within a few days I could remember the things I had been doing and thinking abo ...
More reviews for: Atrial fibrillation, Burping
Common treatments for Atrial Fibrillation and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Atrial fibrillation symptoms:
- International Normalised Ratio Increased in Atrial fibrillation (3,119 reports)
- Short Of Breath in Atrial fibrillation (2,416 reports)
- Loss Of Balance in Atrial fibrillation (2,366 reports)
- Weakness in Atrial fibrillation (2,204 reports)
- Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage in Atrial fibrillation (2,173 reports)
- Nausea in Atrial fibrillation (1,946 reports)
- Weariness in Atrial fibrillation (1,908 reports)
- Stools - Watery in Atrial fibrillation (1,783 reports)
- Fall in Atrial fibrillation (1,617 reports)
- Blood Pressure Decreased in Atrial fibrillation (1,560 reports)
Burping related symptom studies:
Atrial Fibrillation is also known as: A-fib, Atrial Flutter, Atrial fibrillation/flutter, Auricular fibrillation, Heart Fibrillation.
Burping is also known as: Belching, Eructation, Gas - belching.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.