Would you have Burping (Belching) when you have Atrial fibrillation?
Summary: Burping is found among people with Atrial fibrillation, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Pradaxa.
We study 193 people who have Burping (Belching) and Atrial fibrillation from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Atrial fibrillation and Burping >>>
Atrial fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart) can be treated by Warfarin Sodium, Coumadin, Flecainide Acetate, Sotalol Hydrochloride, Digoxin, Pradaxa. (latest reports from 87,267 Atrial Fibrillation patients)
Burping (noisily release air from the stomach through the mouth) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 5,912 Burping patients)
On Mar, 27, 2015: 193 people who have atrial fibrillation and Burping are studied.
Gender of people who have atrial fibrillation and experienced Burping * :
Age of people who have atrial fibrillation and experienced Burping * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (92 people, 47.67%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (84 people, 43.52%)
- Prophylaxis (41 people, 21.24%)
- Hypothyroidism (37 people, 19.17%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (24 people, 12.44%)
- Diabetes mellitus (21 people, 10.88%)
- Cardiac disorder (18 people, 9.33%)
- Abdominal discomfort (18 people, 9.33%)
- Insomnia (13 people, 6.74%)
- Osteoporosis (12 people, 6.22%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Pradaxa (193 people, 100.00%)
- Aspirin (50 people, 25.91%)
- Digoxin (44 people, 22.80%)
- Lipitor (36 people, 18.65%)
- Synthroid (33 people, 17.10%)
- Metoprolol tartrate (32 people, 16.58%)
- Lasix (27 people, 13.99%)
- Omeprazole (24 people, 12.44%)
- Coreg (23 people, 11.92%)
- Crestor (22 people, 11.40%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of atrial fibrillation and burping on
Do you have Atrial Fibrillation and Burping?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Burping and Atrial fibrillation
- support group for people who have Atrial fibrillation
- support group for people who have Burping
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Atrial Fibrillation related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.