Would you have Diarrhea when you have Atrial fibrillation?
Summary: Diarrhea is found among people with Atrial fibrillation, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Pradaxa.
We study 1,785 people who have Diarrhea and Atrial fibrillation from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Atrial fibrillation and Diarrhea >>>
Atrial fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart) can be treated by Coumadin, Warfarin Sodium, Flecainide Acetate, Sotalol Hydrochloride, Digoxin, Pradaxa. (latest reports from 87,267 Atrial Fibrillation patients)
Diarrhea has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, depression, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 139,351 Diarrhea patients)
On Mar, 14, 2015: 1,785 people who have atrial fibrillation and Diarrhea are studied.
Gender of people who have atrial fibrillation and experienced Diarrhea * :
Age of people who have atrial fibrillation and experienced Diarrhea * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (708 people, 39.66%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (280 people, 15.69%)
- Prophylaxis (203 people, 11.37%)
- Hypothyroidism (183 people, 10.25%)
- Diabetes mellitus (155 people, 8.68%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (140 people, 7.84%)
- Cardiac disorder (103 people, 5.77%)
- Atrial flutter (96 people, 5.38%)
- Arthritis (86 people, 4.82%)
- Insomnia (83 people, 4.65%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Pradaxa (1,118 people, 62.63%)
- Digoxin (584 people, 32.72%)
- Aspirin (399 people, 22.35%)
- Coumadin (364 people, 20.39%)
- Warfarin sodium (290 people, 16.25%)
- Multaq (280 people, 15.69%)
- Lasix (262 people, 14.68%)
- Lisinopril (255 people, 14.29%)
- Furosemide (246 people, 13.78%)
- Simvastatin (204 people, 11.43%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of atrial fibrillation and diarrhea on
Do you have Atrial Fibrillation and Diarrhea?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Diarrhea and Atrial fibrillation
- support group for people who have Atrial fibrillation
- support group for people who have Diarrhea
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Atrial Fibrillation related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.