Review: could Atrial fibrillation cause Oxygen saturation decreased?
We study 41,619 people who have Atrial fibrillation from FDA and social media. Among them, 97 have Oxygen saturation decreased. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Stay connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Atrial fibrillation and Oxygen saturation decreased >>>
Atrial fibrillation (latest reports from 389,407 patients) can be treated by Warfarin Sodium, Coumadin, Flecainide Acetate, Digoxin, Pradaxa, Sotalol Hydrochloride.
Oxygen saturation decreased
Oxygen saturation decreased (latest reports from 81,743 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, premedication.
On Aug, 12, 2014: 41,609 people who have atrial fibrillation are studied. Among them, 97 (0.23%) have Oxygen Saturation Decreased. They amount to 0.12% of all the 81,725 people who have Oxygen Saturation Decreased on eHealthMe.
Gender of people who have atrial fibrillation and experienced Oxygen saturation decreased * :
|Oxygen saturation decreased||57.03%||42.97% |
Age of people who have atrial fibrillation and experienced Oxygen saturation decreased * :
|Oxygen saturation decreased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||14.91%||8.77%||77.19% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (24 people, 24.74%)
- Cardiac disorder (16 people, 16.49%)
- Cardiac failure (12 people, 12.37%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (7 people, 7.22%)
- Arthritis (6 people, 6.19%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (6 people, 6.19%)
- Chronic myeloid leukaemia (5 people, 5.15%)
- Osteoporosis (5 people, 5.15%)
- Cardiac failure congestive (5 people, 5.15%)
- Emphysema (4 people, 4.12%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Coumadin (39 people, 40.21%)
- Pradaxa (30 people, 30.93%)
- Cordarone (28 people, 28.87%)
- Aspirin (25 people, 25.77%)
- Lasix (24 people, 24.74%)
- Digoxin (19 people, 19.59%)
- Warfarin sodium (17 people, 17.53%)
- Magnesium (17 people, 17.53%)
- Bystolic (16 people, 16.49%)
- Lisinopril (15 people, 15.46%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
Get connected! Join a mobile support group to help out with your experience or learn from others anytime and anywhere:
- group for people who have Oxygen Saturation Decreased and Atrial fibrillation
- group for people who have Atrial fibrillation
- group for people who have Oxygen Saturation Decreased
Common treatments for Atrial Fibrillation and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 days ago):
diarrhea is moderate, but at times, severe with cramps
From this study (3 days ago):
Incidence of heart flutter seems to be greater since starting Tikosyn
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Atrial fibrillation, Oxygen saturation decreased
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Hydrocodone and a-fib
After having two strokes and was given pain and burning on my right side but still had full use of limbs and speech, memory etc. That was in 2003 and I still have the pain and burning in my larger muscle groups every day, every hour of the day. I have tried the many different pain management progr ...
- Mental or emotional symptoms of warfarin sodium
Took Coumadin or Warfarin sodium for 18 years it introduced some strange behaviors causing the people around me to think it was caused by the small stroke I had (why I was put on Coumadin). I was switched to Xarelto and within a few days I could remember the things I had been doing and thinking abo ...
- Levitra affect on atrail fibrulation
On Levitra 4 days 20mg for prostate issues AF flated up after the fourth day. Urine flow was back to normal after a month on antibiotic, enlarged Protate.
No affect on increasing ER.
More reviews for: Atrial fibrillation, Oxygen saturation decreased
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.