Home > Atrial fibrillation > Oxygen saturation decreased > Atrial fibrillation and Oxygen saturation decreased
Review: could Atrial fibrillation cause Oxygen saturation decreased?
We study 41,670 people who have Atrial fibrillation from FDA and social media. Among them, 97 have Oxygen saturation decreased. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Atrial fibrillation and Oxygen saturation decreased >>>
Atrial fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart) (latest reports from 389,490 patients) can be treated by Warfarin Sodium, Coumadin, Flecainide Acetate, Digoxin, Pradaxa, Amiodarone Hydrochloride.
Oxygen saturation decreased
Oxygen saturation decreased (latest reports from 81,922 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, premedication.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 41,662 people who have atrial fibrillation are studied. Among them, 97 (0.23%) have Oxygen Saturation Decreased.
Gender of people who have atrial fibrillation and experienced Oxygen saturation decreased * :
|Oxygen saturation decreased||57.03%||42.97% |
Age of people who have atrial fibrillation and experienced Oxygen saturation decreased * :
|Oxygen saturation decreased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||14.91%||8.77%||77.19% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (24 people, 24.74%)
- Cardiac disorder (16 people, 16.49%)
- Cardiac failure (12 people, 12.37%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (7 people, 7.22%)
- Arthritis (6 people, 6.19%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (6 people, 6.19%)
- Chronic myeloid leukaemia (5 people, 5.15%)
- Osteoporosis (5 people, 5.15%)
- Cardiac failure congestive (5 people, 5.15%)
- Emphysema (4 people, 4.12%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Coumadin (39 people, 40.21%)
- Pradaxa (30 people, 30.93%)
- Cordarone (28 people, 28.87%)
- Aspirin (25 people, 25.77%)
- Lasix (24 people, 24.74%)
- Digoxin (19 people, 19.59%)
- Warfarin sodium (17 people, 17.53%)
- Magnesium (17 people, 17.53%)
- Bystolic (16 people, 16.49%)
- Lisinopril (15 people, 15.46%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Atrial Fibrillation and Oxygen Saturation Decreased?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Oxygen Saturation Decreased and Atrial fibrillation
- support group for people who have Atrial fibrillation
- support group for people who have Oxygen Saturation Decreased
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 hour ago):
Continue to have intermittent tachycardia/flutter
From this study (2 days ago):
Tingling in Right arm and Leg. 50% Loss of Push Strength on right arm. Been on Flecainide for over 2 years.
From this study (6 days ago):
It seems that I have a problem with excessive sweating and I'm trying to determine if Xarelto is the cause.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Atrial fibrillation, Oxygen saturation decreased
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Atrial fib and ibs, is there a connection?
I felt wonderful, after a good night sleep and a nice breakfast. Took my heart medicine. Took off for an hour shopping and the A-Fib began with a vengeance and lasted five hours.
During the time, interestingly, I had continuous IBS. If I had not used butter (an IBS trigger) on my toast that morni ...
- Hydrocodone and a-fib
After having two strokes and was given pain and burning on my right side but still had full use of limbs and speech, memory etc. That was in 2003 and I still have the pain and burning in my larger muscle groups every day, every hour of the day. I have tried the many different pain management progr ...
- Mental or emotional symptoms of warfarin sodium
Took Coumadin or Warfarin sodium for 18 years it introduced some strange behaviors causing the people around me to think it was caused by the small stroke I had (why I was put on Coumadin). I was switched to Xarelto and within a few days I could remember the things I had been doing and thinking abo ...
More reviews for: Atrial fibrillation, Oxygen saturation decreased
Common treatments for Atrial Fibrillation and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Atrial fibrillation symptoms:
- International Normalised Ratio Increased in Atrial fibrillation (3,119 reports)
- Breathlessness in Atrial fibrillation (2,472 reports)
- Lightheadedness in Atrial fibrillation (2,367 reports)
- Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness in Atrial fibrillation (2,204 reports)
- Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage in Atrial fibrillation (2,173 reports)
- Nausea in Atrial fibrillation (1,946 reports)
- Exhaustion in Atrial fibrillation (1,908 reports)
- Diarrhea in Atrial fibrillation (1,783 reports)
- Fall in Atrial fibrillation (1,617 reports)
- Hypotension in Atrial fibrillation (1,596 reports)
Oxygen Saturation Decreased related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.