Would you have Oxygen saturation decreased when you have Atrial fibrillation?
Summary: Oxygen saturation decreased is found among people with Atrial fibrillation, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Coumadin.
We study 97 people who have Oxygen saturation decreased and Atrial fibrillation from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Atrial fibrillation and Oxygen saturation decreased >>>
Atrial fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart) can be treated by Warfarin Sodium, Coumadin, Flecainide Acetate, Digoxin, Sotalol Hydrochloride, Pradaxa. (latest reports from 87,299 Atrial Fibrillation patients)
Oxygen saturation decreased
Oxygen saturation decreased has been reported by people with pain, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, primary pulmonary hypertension, depression. (latest reports from 16,063 Oxygen saturation decreased patients)
On Apr, 13, 2015: 97 people who have atrial fibrillation and Oxygen Saturation Decreased are studied.
Gender of people who have atrial fibrillation and experienced Oxygen saturation decreased * :
|Oxygen saturation decreased||57.03%||42.97% |
Age of people who have atrial fibrillation and experienced Oxygen saturation decreased * :
|Oxygen saturation decreased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||14.78%||8.70%||76.52% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (24 people, 24.74%)
- Cardiac disorder (16 people, 16.49%)
- Cardiac failure (12 people, 12.37%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (7 people, 7.22%)
- Arthritis (6 people, 6.19%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (6 people, 6.19%)
- Chronic myeloid leukaemia (5 people, 5.15%)
- Osteoporosis (5 people, 5.15%)
- Cardiac failure congestive (5 people, 5.15%)
- Emphysema (4 people, 4.12%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Coumadin (39 people, 40.21%)
- Pradaxa (30 people, 30.93%)
- Cordarone (28 people, 28.87%)
- Aspirin (25 people, 25.77%)
- Lasix (24 people, 24.74%)
- Digoxin (19 people, 19.59%)
- Warfarin sodium (17 people, 17.53%)
- Magnesium (17 people, 17.53%)
- Bystolic (16 people, 16.49%)
- Lisinopril (15 people, 15.46%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of atrial fibrillation and oxygen saturation decreased on
Do you have Atrial Fibrillation and Oxygen Saturation Decreased?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Oxygen Saturation Decreased and Atrial fibrillation
- support group for people who have Atrial fibrillation
- support group for people who have Oxygen Saturation Decreased
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Coumadin, Torsemide, Digoxin, Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a 77-year old woman with Atrial Fibrillation, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Rate Control, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled.
- A study of side effects of Warfarin Sodium for a 85-year old woman with Atrial Flutter. The patient has Loose Stools, Drowsiness
- A study of drug interactions between Citalopram Hydrobromide, Toviaz, Omeprazole, Eliquis, Bisoprolol Fumarate for a 63-year old woman with Chronic Depression, Urinary Incontinence, Heartburn - Chronic, Atrial Fibrillation. The patient has Headache - Migraine With Aura, Breathlessness
- A study of drug interactions between Finasteride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Flecainide Acetate, Lithium Carbonate, Flomax, Effexor Xr for a 75-year old man with BPH, Sleepy, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Urinary Retention, Depression. The patient has Breathing Difficulty - Lying Down, Pain - Muscles
- A study of drug interactions between Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Ranitidine, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Warfarin Sodium for a 57-year old woman with Arthritis, Over Acid Stomach, Atrial Flutter. The patient has Cholestasis
Recent Atrial Fibrillation related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.