Would you have Pain in jaw when you have Atrial fibrillation?
Summary: Pain in jaw is found among people with Atrial fibrillation, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Pradaxa.
We study 63 people who have Pain in jaw and Atrial fibrillation from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Atrial fibrillation and Pain in jaw >>>
Atrial fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart) can be treated by Warfarin Sodium, Coumadin, Flecainide Acetate, Sotalol Hydrochloride, Digoxin, Pradaxa. (latest reports from 87,267 Atrial Fibrillation patients)
Pain in jaw
Pain in jaw has been reported by people with osteoporosis, metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, breast cancer, pain. (latest reports from 13,133 Pain in jaw patients)
On Mar, 2, 2015: 63 people who have atrial fibrillation and Pain In Jaw are studied.
Gender of people who have atrial fibrillation and experienced Pain in jaw * :
|Pain in jaw||60.24%||39.76% |
Age of people who have atrial fibrillation and experienced Pain in jaw * :
|Pain in jaw||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||1.41%||12.68%||85.92% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (27 people, 42.86%)
- Multiple myeloma (19 people, 30.16%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (17 people, 26.98%)
- Insomnia (11 people, 17.46%)
- Hypothyroidism (9 people, 14.29%)
- Pain (7 people, 11.11%)
- Diabetes mellitus (7 people, 11.11%)
- Arrhythmia (7 people, 11.11%)
- Depression (6 people, 9.52%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (5 people, 7.94%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Pradaxa (31 people, 49.21%)
- Zometa (28 people, 44.44%)
- Lipitor (25 people, 39.68%)
- Digoxin (21 people, 33.33%)
- Coumadin (19 people, 30.16%)
- Aredia (17 people, 26.98%)
- Warfarin sodium (17 people, 26.98%)
- Coreg (16 people, 25.40%)
- Prilosec (16 people, 25.40%)
- Amoxicillin (15 people, 23.81%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Atrial Fibrillation and Pain In Jaw?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Pain In Jaw and Atrial fibrillation
- support group for people who have Atrial fibrillation
- support group for people who have Pain In Jaw
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Atrial Fibrillation related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.