Home > Atrial fibrillation > Pain in jaw > Atrial fibrillation and Pain in jaw
Review: could Atrial fibrillation cause Pain in jaw?
We study 41,673 people who have Atrial fibrillation from FDA and social media. Among them, 63 have Pain in jaw. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Atrial fibrillation and Pain in jaw >>>
Atrial fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart) (latest reports from 381,971 patients) can be treated by Warfarin Sodium, Coumadin, Flecainide Acetate, Digoxin, Pradaxa, Sotalol Hydrochloride.
Pain in jaw
Pain in jaw (latest reports from 144,119 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, breast cancer, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 41,673 people who have atrial fibrillation are studied. Among them, 63 (0.15%) have Pain In Jaw.
Gender of people who have atrial fibrillation and experienced Pain in jaw * :
|Pain in jaw||60.24%||39.76% |
Age of people who have atrial fibrillation and experienced Pain in jaw * :
|Pain in jaw||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||1.43%||12.86%||87.14% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (27 people, 42.86%)
- Multiple myeloma (19 people, 30.16%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (17 people, 26.98%)
- Insomnia (11 people, 17.46%)
- Hypothyroidism (9 people, 14.29%)
- Pain (7 people, 11.11%)
- Diabetes mellitus (7 people, 11.11%)
- Arrhythmia (7 people, 11.11%)
- Depression (6 people, 9.52%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (5 people, 7.94%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Pradaxa (31 people, 49.21%)
- Zometa (28 people, 44.44%)
- Lipitor (25 people, 39.68%)
- Digoxin (21 people, 33.33%)
- Coumadin (19 people, 30.16%)
- Aredia (17 people, 26.98%)
- Warfarin sodium (17 people, 26.98%)
- Coreg (16 people, 25.40%)
- Prilosec (16 people, 25.40%)
- Amoxicillin (15 people, 23.81%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Atrial Fibrillation and Pain In Jaw?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Pain In Jaw and Atrial fibrillation
- support group for people who have Atrial fibrillation
- support group for people who have Pain In Jaw
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Atrial fibrillation, Pain in jaw
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Atrial fib and ibs, is there a connection?
I felt wonderful, after a good night sleep and a nice breakfast. Took my heart medicine. Took off for an hour shopping and the A-Fib began with a vengeance and lasted five hours.
During the time, interestingly, I had continuous IBS. If I had not used butter (an IBS trigger) on my toast that morni ...
- Hydrocodone and a-fib
After having two strokes and was given pain and burning on my right side but still had full use of limbs and speech, memory etc. That was in 2003 and I still have the pain and burning in my larger muscle groups every day, every hour of the day. I have tried the many different pain management progr ...
- Mental or emotional symptoms of warfarin sodium
Took Coumadin or Warfarin sodium for 18 years it introduced some strange behaviors causing the people around me to think it was caused by the small stroke I had (why I was put on Coumadin). I was switched to Xarelto and within a few days I could remember the things I had been doing and thinking abo ...
More reviews for: Atrial fibrillation, Pain in jaw
Common treatments for Atrial Fibrillation and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Atrial fibrillation symptoms:
- International Normalised Ratio Increased in Atrial fibrillation (3,119 reports)
- Dyspnoea in Atrial fibrillation (2,416 reports)
- Dizziness in Atrial fibrillation (2,366 reports)
- Lack Of Strength in Atrial fibrillation (2,205 reports)
- Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage in Atrial fibrillation (2,173 reports)
- Nausea in Atrial fibrillation (1,946 reports)
- Weariness in Atrial fibrillation (1,909 reports)
- Diarrhoea in Atrial fibrillation (1,809 reports)
- Fall in Atrial fibrillation (1,617 reports)
- Blood Pressure Decreased in Atrial fibrillation (1,596 reports)
Pain In Jaw related symptom studies:
Related drug studies for: Atrial fibrillation, Pain in jaw
Recent Atrial Fibrillation related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Atrial fibrillation, Pain in jaw
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.