Atrial fibrillation and Diarrhea - from FDA reports
Diarrhea is found among people with Atrial fibrillation, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Pradaxa and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Diarrhea with Atrial fibrillation. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,085 people who have Atrial fibrillation from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 21, 2017
3,085 people who have Atrial Fibrillation and Diarrhea are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Atrial Fibrillation and experience Diarrhea *:
- female: 53.99 %
- male: 46.01 %
Age of people who have Atrial Fibrillation and experience Diarrhea *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.04 %
- 10-19: 0.07 %
- 20-29: 0.04 %
- 30-39: 0.34 %
- 40-49: 1.72 %
- 50-59: 5.43 %
- 60+: 92.35 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (759 people, 24.60%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (344 people, 11.15%)
- Stroke (326 people, 10.57%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (184 people, 5.96%)
- Diabetes (172 people, 5.58%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Pradaxa (1,071 people, 34.72%)
- Digoxin (409 people, 13.26%)
- Coumadin (368 people, 11.93%)
- Xarelto (347 people, 11.25%)
- Aspirin (308 people, 9.98%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (580 people, 18.80%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (464 people, 15.04%)
- Weakness (371 people, 12.03%)
- Fatigue (353 people, 11.44%)
- Dizziness (317 people, 10.28%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Diarrhea and Atrial fibrillation?
- Check symptoms - is your diarrhea caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDiarrhea and Atrial fibrillation from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Atrial fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart) can be treated by Warfarin sodium, Coumadin, Flecainide acetate, Digoxin, Pradaxa (latest reports from 181,335 Atrial fibrillation patients)
Diarrhea has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, pain (latest reports from 302,009 Diarrhea patients).
Browse all symptoms of Atrial fibrillationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause DiarrheaDiarrhea
Other conditions that could case DiarrheaDiarrhea
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Is Gabapentin make you diarhea. I have that symtom . It is so seriously. What medication coould help me to stop it ? Even I take Lomotril It doesn't working . I always made it my pant . I'm so shame . I did talk to my primary doctor. He just gave me Lomotril . I need help ! ...
I was diagnosed with VIPoma this past March. I have had Ultrasounds, CT's, MRI's, Octreotide Scan, MIBG, Pill Cam and have not been able to pinpoint the location of the tumor. My doctor states that eventually it will show itself. Has anyone had this issue where their blood work is stating ...
I'm having an MRI for my lower back and am claustrophobic. My doc prescribed me 3 x 1 mg tablets of Lorazepam to be taken one a day starting two days before. That sounds like a recipe for not getting any work done, so I googled and found they recommend one tab 1 to 2 hours before and a second ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi there, thank you for letting me join this group. I have had a-fib for 20 years. I'm thinking of starting Sam-e for depression, and am interested in the effects it has on a-fib, and the associated drugs. Thanks! Sue