Atrial fibrillation and Neuropathy - from FDA reports
Neuropathy is found among people with Atrial fibrillation, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Cordarone and have Lung neoplasm malignant. This review analyzes which people have Neuropathy with Atrial fibrillation. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12 people who have Atrial fibrillation from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 20, 2017
12 people who have Atrial Fibrillation and Neuropathy are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Atrial Fibrillation and experience Neuropathy *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Atrial Fibrillation and experience Neuropathy *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 20 %
- 60+: 80 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pericarditis (2 people, 16.67%)
- Lung Neoplasm Malignant (2 people, 16.67%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (1 person, 8.33%)
- Bladder Disorder (1 person, 8.33%)
- Asthma (1 person, 8.33%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Cordarone (6 people, 50.00%)
- Omeprazole (3 people, 25.00%)
- Digoxin (3 people, 25.00%)
- Bisoprolol Fumarate (3 people, 25.00%)
- Lipitor (2 people, 16.67%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weight Increased (3 people, 25.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (2 people, 16.67%)
- Enlarged Heart (2 people, 16.67%)
- Constipation (2 people, 16.67%)
- Breathing Difficulty (2 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Neuropathy and Atrial fibrillation?
- Check symptoms - is your neuropathy caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNeuropathy and Atrial fibrillation from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Atrial fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart) can be treated by Warfarin sodium, Coumadin, Flecainide acetate, Digoxin, Pradaxa (latest reports from 181,335 Atrial fibrillation patients)
Neuropathy (damage to nerves) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, high blood cholesterol, diabetes (latest reports from 5,836 Neuropathy patients).
Browse all symptoms of Atrial fibrillationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause NeuropathyNeuropathy
Other conditions that could case NeuropathyNeuropathy
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I'm having an MRI for my lower back and am claustrophobic. My doc prescribed me 3 x 1 mg tablets of Lorazepam to be taken one a day starting two days before. That sounds like a recipe for not getting any work done, so I googled and found they recommend one tab 1 to 2 hours before and a second ...
Has anyone booked good results in using Taurine and L Argine or other supplements in conquering Afib or/and PVC's? I'm recovering from Ablation a view months ago and still have a lots of PVC's and read a lot about these supplements. henk
I have been taking Eliquis for Afib for about 2 years. My hair is falling out and I thought it was due to my age 78. The receptionist at my interns office suggested Biotin. Going to give this a try after I check with my Cardiologist that it will be alright with the medications I am on. Looking ...
You may be interested in these reviews
My last Humira injection was 4/19/17. This was the 3rd injection after the starter dose(s). I actually experienced severe leg pain in the back of both legs after the 2nd dose of 2 injections. I challenged the medication and the pain decreased considerably. However, after the 2nd single injection ...
Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...