Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and Muscle enzyme increased - from FDA reports
Muscle enzyme increased is reported only by a few people with Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. We study 1 people who have Muscle enzyme increased and Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 17, 2017
1 person who has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Muscle Enzyme Increased is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and experience Muscle Enzyme Increased *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and experience Muscle Enzyme Increased *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 100 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Concerta (1 person, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Renal Failure Acute (1 person, 100.00%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (1 person, 100.00%)
- Blood Uric Acid Increased (1 person, 100.00%)
- Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Increased (1 person, 100.00%)
- Abdominal Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Muscle enzyme increased and Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder?
- Check symptoms - is your muscle enzyme increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder can be treated by Vyvanse, Concerta, Adderall 20, Adderall 30, Ritalin (latest reports from 67,482 Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder patients)
Muscle Enzyme Increased
Muscle enzyme increased has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis, hyperlipidaemia, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 342 Muscle enzyme increased patients).
Browse all symptoms of Attention deficit hyperactivity disordera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Muscle enzyme increasedMuscle enzyme increased
Other conditions that could case Muscle enzyme increasedMuscle enzyme increased
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and Renal failure acute
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and Nausea and vomiting
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and Blood uric acid increased
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and Blood creatine phosphokinase increased
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and Abdominal pain