Home > Autism > Drooling > Autism and Drooling
Review: could Autism cause Drooling?
We study 840 people who have Autism from FDA and social media. Among them, 9 have Drooling. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Autism and Drooling >>>
Autism (mental condition in which fantasy dominates over reality, as a symptom of schizophrenia and other disorders) (latest reports from 3,462 patients) can be treated by Risperdal, Abilify, Risperidone.
Drooling (drop saliva uncontrollably from the mouth) (latest reports from 11,981 patients) has been reported by people with schizophrenia, depression, high blood pressure, bipolar disorder, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 840 people who have autism are studied. Among them, 9 (1.07%) have Drooling.
Gender of people who have autism and experienced Drooling * :
Age of people who have autism and experienced Drooling * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Multiple allergies (6 people, 66.67%)
- Convulsion (6 people, 66.67%)
- Bipolar disorder (1 people, 11.11%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Risperdal (9 people, 100.00%)
- Zyrtec (6 people, 66.67%)
- Depakote (6 people, 66.67%)
- Inderal (1 people, 11.11%)
- Olanzapine (1 people, 11.11%)
- Claritin (1 people, 11.11%)
- Neurontin (1 people, 11.11%)
- Abilify (1 people, 11.11%)
- Clozapine (1 people, 11.11%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (1 people, 11.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Autism and Drooling?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Drooling and Autism
- support group for people who have Autism
- support group for people who have Drooling
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Abilify, depakote, trazodone, meloxicam, for ehler danlos, autism, and fetal alcohol syndrome
I have acute pain in my neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists, thumbs, first fingers, get bad headaches, have memory problems bad, have someone manage my money, not good with math, problems with communication, and other stuff. I take these drugs I do not like how I have to stay out of the sun I like the s ...
More questions for: Autism, Drooling
More reviews for: Autism, Drooling
Common treatments for Autism and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Autism symptoms:
Drooling related symptom studies:
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
More related studies for: Autism, Drooling
Recent Autism related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Autism, Drooling
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Melatonin for a 58-year old man who has Insomnia (32 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (36 minutes ago)
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (48 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Inflammation and Wellbutrin
- Irbesartan and Platelet Count Decreased
- Pustular Psoriasis
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (50 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (8 hours ago)
- Demulen 1/50 21
- Gan Jiang
- Cushing Syndrome Due To Adrenal Tumor