Would you have Sinus congestion when you have Autoimmune disorder?
Summary: Sinus congestion is reported only by a few people with Autoimmune disorder.
We study people who have Sinus congestion and Autoimmune disorder from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Autoimmune disorder and Sinus congestion >>>
Autoimmune disorder (a condition in which the immune system attacks the body's normal substances and tissue) can be treated by Plaquenil, Prednisone, Methotrexate. (latest reports from Autoimmune Disorder 2,899 patients)
Sinus congestion (blockage of sinus) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, psoriasis, high blood pressure, asthma.(latest reports from Sinus congestion 5,976 patients)
On Nov, 29, 2014: 1 people who has autoimmune disorder and Sinus Congestion is studied.
Gender of people who have autoimmune disorder and experienced Sinus congestion * :
|Sinus congestion||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have autoimmune disorder and experienced Sinus congestion * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Enbrel (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Autoimmune Disorder and Sinus Congestion?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Sinus Congestion and Autoimmune disorder
- support group for people who have Autoimmune disorder
- support group for people who have Sinus Congestion
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is it my thyroid or am i mentally ill? diagnosed w/ hashimoto's thyroiditis but untreated - chronic pain unmanaged also (2 answers)
(Asked by a 54 year old woman who has Spondylosis, Autoimmune Disorder, Asthma Late Onset, Migraine, Degenerative Joint Disease, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Facet Joint Syndrome, Sacroiliitis, Diverticulosis, PTSD, IBS, Traumatic Brain Injury, Pelvic Congestion, Fibromyalgia, Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, and takes Albuterol Sulfate, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Maxalt, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Oxycontin, Alvesco, Levothyroxine Thyroid)
I moved to OR from HI and brought all my records, signed releases, and had many diagnoses, all but the thyroid, was being treated and long-term. I also took Oxycontin & Oxycodone for severe chronic pain from bilateral SI joint fusion (right screw protrudes & leg also becomes numb and weak with acti ...
- Does methotrexate cause hot flashes
(Asked by a 52 year old woman who has Autoimmune Disorder, and takes Methotrexate, Synthroid, Estradiol)
I feel I am 200 degrees at times. I already take estradiol patches for hot flashes for 5 years and they work really well! but since I started on methotrexate [6 months ago] I started getting hot flashes again!
- If i am extremely active (e.g. backpacking), should i be taking these drugs for a sinus infection/allergy-induced asthma?
(Asked by a 25 year old woman who has Sinus Congestion, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and takes Yaz, Ciprofloxacin, Methylprednisolone, Claritin-d 24 Hour)
I read that Ciprofloxacin and Methylprednisolone have a moderate interaction which can cause tendon damage. If my tendons were to be damaged while backpacking, it would literally put my life in danger.
- How common is general nausea with mctd?
(Asked by a 27 year old woman who has Inflammation, Nausea, Allergic Reactions, Hiatal Hernia, Chronic Pain, Autoimmune Disorder, Autoimmune Disorder, Mixed Connective Tissue Disease, and takes Ibu-tab 200, Marijuana, Zyrtec, Prilosec Otc, Tramadol, Folic Acid, Methotrexate, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate)
I know that it is a side effect with multiple of these medications however it is a sudden onset with my flares rather than an upset stomach when I take my medication
More questions for: Autoimmune disorder, Sinus congestion
More reviews for: Autoimmune disorder, Sinus congestion
- A study of drug interactions between Citalopram Hydrobromide, Ritalin, Glyburide, Metformin Hydrochloride for a patient with Anxiety, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes. The patient has Sinus Congestion
Comments: I started have dry sinuses this past summer. Then it was congested all the time. So my doctor referred me to a specialist. I have seen him 3 times and he just gave me nasonex. It just eases the congestion but it doesnt solve it. There seems to be no moisture at all in the my nose. I bougth a hum ...
- A study of side effects of Metformin Hydrochloride for a patient with Diabetic Foot. The patient has Sinus Congestion (blockage of sinus)
Comments: I have had this Chronic Sinus Condition since September, 13. It actually started with a headache and Brochitis 2 months and I couldn't get well, Dr. did catscan and found infection in my sinus all 8. I had endoscoptic sinus surgery in November and thought my problem was resolved, however; I was s ...
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Ativan, Pristiq, Hydroxyzine for a patient with Autoimmune Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Allergic Respiratory Disease. The patient has Photosensitive Rash, Skin Redness Or Inflammation, High Blood Pressure, Tachycardia, Chest Pain, Differential White Blood Cell Count, Edema
Comments: I am a 51 year old female, I have had asthma my whole life, a diagnosis of COPD was made 7 years ago, I have an ideopathic allergy that causes anaphylaxis, which I have been hospitalized for many times over the last 8 years . I am supposed to be followed for Lupus however I do not have nedical cover ...
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Claritin, Fish Oil, CoQ-10, Metformin, Cytomel, Synthroid, Prilosec, Pristiq, Abilify for a patient with Vitamin B Complex Deficiency, Hay Fever, Hypercholesterolaemia, Hypercholesterolemia, Hypothyroidism, Acid Reflux, Depression, Depression. The patient has Sinus Congestion
Comments: I just started abilify (1 week ago) for major depression and just realized that I have had severe sinus congestion since the day I started. I wanted to know if that is a side effect. I already notice a positive benefit from the Abilify. If the congestion is related to the Abilify will it go away or ...
- A study of drug interactions between Diovan, Levothyroxine Sodium, Aspirin, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Fluoxetine Hydrochloride for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Thyroid Disorder, Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Abnormal, Depression. The patient has Urinary Incontinence, Sore Throat Nos, Sinus Congestion, Hoarseness
Comments: started on 20 mg prozac,side affects not present. Increased to 30 mg, side affects present, relatively severe. Decreased to 25 mg, side affects lessened in severity. Decreased to 20 mg, side affects lessened even more. Increased back to 25 mg, side affects increased in severty. Increased to 30 ...
More related studies for: Autoimmune disorder, Sinus congestion
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.