Home > Autoimmune hepatitis > Shortness of breath > Autoimmune hepatitis and Shortness of breath
Would you have Shortness of breath (Breathing difficulty) when you have Autoimmune hepatitis?
Summary: Shortness of breath is found among people with Autoimmune hepatitis, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Biliary cirrhosis primary, and take medication Prednisone.
We study 20 people who have Shortness of breath (Breathing difficulty) and Autoimmune hepatitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Autoimmune hepatitis and Shortness of breath >>>
Autoimmune hepatitis (latest reports from 3,112 patients) can be treated by Prednisone, Azathioprine, Imuran, Prednisolone, Mycophenolate Mofetil.
Shortness of breath
Shortness of breath (latest reports from 164,498 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
On Nov, 27, 2014: 20 people who have autoimmune hepatitis and Shortness Of Breath are studied.
Gender of people who have autoimmune hepatitis and experienced Shortness of breath * :
|Shortness of breath||59.09%||40.91% |
Age of people who have autoimmune hepatitis and experienced Shortness of breath * :
|Shortness of breath||0.00%||0.00%||23.81%||0.00%||4.76%||14.29%||4.76%||52.38% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Shortness of breath||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Biliary cirrhosis primary (2 people, 10.00%)
- Staphylococcal bacteraemia (2 people, 10.00%)
- Nausea (1 people, 5.00%)
- Localised oedema (1 people, 5.00%)
- Vasculitis (1 people, 5.00%)
- Thrombocytopenia (1 people, 5.00%)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (1 people, 5.00%)
- Osteomyelitis (1 people, 5.00%)
- Prophylaxis (1 people, 5.00%)
- Epilepsy (1 people, 5.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Prednisone (7 people, 35.00%)
- Imuran (6 people, 30.00%)
- Azathioprine (6 people, 30.00%)
- Lasix (5 people, 25.00%)
- Demerol (3 people, 15.00%)
- Cipro (3 people, 15.00%)
- Asacol (3 people, 15.00%)
- Accutane (3 people, 15.00%)
- Tegretol (3 people, 15.00%)
- Fosamax (3 people, 15.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Autoimmune Hepatitis and Shortness Of Breath?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Shortness Of Breath and Autoimmune hepatitis
- support group for people who have Autoimmune hepatitis
- support group for people who have Shortness Of Breath
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Autoimmune hepatitis, Shortness of breath
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Faslodex driven hell
(Posted by a 60 year old woman who has Depression, Stamina, Breathing Difficulty, Muscle Pain, Bone And Joint Pain, Cough, and takes Faslodex)
I have metastatic breast cancer...which has spread to my bones. Needless to say...I'm not a happy camper. Faslodex was my oncologist’s drug of choice for me. I've been on it since July 28, 2014....My first month was loading dosage...and each month that has followed I receive two injections in m ...
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
(Posted by a 16 year old girl who has Asthma, Migraines, Dizziness, Tightness In Chest, Difficulty Breathing, Confusion, Unable To Speak Or Swallow, Swollen Neck, Abdominal Pain, Unable To Walk, Neck Pain, Shaking Uncontrollably, Loss Of Feeling In Right Side, and takes Sumatriptan)
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
- Pulmonery hypertension
(Posted by a 65 year old woman who has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Breathlessness, and takes Xarelto, Furosemide, Spironolactone, Tracleer, Viagra)
gives you heart failure, enlarged right side of heart, lungs are not getting enough oxgen, have blood clots, so effects all body organs
More reviews for: Autoimmune hepatitis, Shortness of breath
- A study of side effects of Ritalin for a patient with ADHD. The patient has Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition (sleeplessness related to another mental condition), Chapped Hands (dry and cracker hands), Fear, Focus, Shivering (felling of cold), Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Cold Sweat, Compulsions (performing an act persistently and repetitively), Panic Attacks, Costochondritis (chest wall pain), Stubbornness (dark personality traits), Restless Legs Syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs), Fear Of Crowded Places, Fear Of Public Speaking (fear to go in social), Shortness Of Breath, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
Comments: Hands and feet always cold, even in hot weather. Smallest toe specifically gets numb. Feeling overwhelmed in large crowds or small spaces. Overthinking and anxiety all the time. Sweating even in cold weather. Panic attacks weekly. Get scared easily, jump when a loud sudden noise appears. Can't sleep ...
- A study of side effects of Xanax for a patient with Backaches And Stress. The patient has Shortness Of Breath
Comments: I have used oxycodone, methodone, Ibuprofen, tylenol and i have symptoms of back and stomache aches, headaches, weakness, and shortness of breath. I know i have luekopenia i was told by the Dr i seen at emergency.
- A study of side effects of Ibuprofen for a patient with Musculoskeletal Discomfort. The patient has Breathlessness
Comments: i have had breathlessness for about 7 weeks now, i have had an ecg and tested for asthma and both came back normal. it all started from doing weights in the gym and the breathlessness is affecting my active life.
- A study of side effects of Lipitor for a patient with Coronary Artery Atherosclerosis. The patient has Shortness Of Breath
Comments: I have copd and also take symbicort and spireva for the copd. I am on Metropolol
and isosorbide and was prescribed 80 mg Lipitor daily. The stiff hear was diagnosed after the Lipitor was prescribed.
- A study of drug interactions between Lamictal, Alprazolam, Lactulose, Daytrana, Effexor, Ondansetron, Ursodiol, Prednisone, Azathioprine, Tacrolimus for a patient with Mood Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Encephalopathy - Hepatic, Depression, Autoimmune Hepatitis, Immunosuppressant Drug Therapy. The patient has Mood Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Fatigue - Chronic, Major Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Nausea
Comments: The nausea is persistent and debilitating as is the fatigue. Nothing relieves the nausea. I was transplanted for esld Chronic Hep B but developed de novo autoimmune hepatitis with a touch of graft v. host disease.
The emotional troubles became extremely exacerbated post-transplant.
3 yrs pos ...
More related studies for: Autoimmune hepatitis, Shortness of breath
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.