Home > Autoimmune hepatitis > Shortness of breath > Autoimmune hepatitis and Shortness of breath
Review: could Autoimmune hepatitis cause Shortness of breath (Breathing difficulty)?
We study 468 people who have Autoimmune hepatitis from FDA and social media. Among them, 20 have Shortness of breath (Breathing difficulty). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Autoimmune hepatitis and Shortness of breath >>>
Autoimmune hepatitis (latest reports from 12,184 patients) can be treated by Prednisone, Azathioprine, Imuran, Mycophenolate Mofetil.
Shortness of breath
Shortness of breath (latest reports from 1,342,605 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 468 people who have autoimmune hepatitis are studied. Among them, 20 (4.27%) have Shortness Of Breath.
Gender of people who have autoimmune hepatitis and experienced Shortness of breath * :
|Shortness of breath||59.09%||40.91% |
Age of people who have autoimmune hepatitis and experienced Shortness of breath * :
|Shortness of breath||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||0.00%||5.00%||15.00%||5.00%||55.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Shortness of breath||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Biliary cirrhosis primary (2 people, 10.00%)
- Staphylococcal bacteraemia (2 people, 10.00%)
- Nausea (1 people, 5.00%)
- Localised oedema (1 people, 5.00%)
- Vasculitis (1 people, 5.00%)
- Thrombocytopenia (1 people, 5.00%)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (1 people, 5.00%)
- Osteomyelitis (1 people, 5.00%)
- Prophylaxis (1 people, 5.00%)
- Epilepsy (1 people, 5.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Prednisone (7 people, 35.00%)
- Imuran (6 people, 30.00%)
- Azathioprine (6 people, 30.00%)
- Lasix (5 people, 25.00%)
- Demerol (3 people, 15.00%)
- Cipro (3 people, 15.00%)
- Asacol (3 people, 15.00%)
- Accutane (3 people, 15.00%)
- Tegretol (3 people, 15.00%)
- Fosamax (3 people, 15.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Autoimmune Hepatitis and Shortness Of Breath?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Shortness Of Breath and Autoimmune hepatitis
- support group for people who have Autoimmune hepatitis
- support group for people who have Shortness Of Breath
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 years ago):
Will my breathlessness stop once I am off prednisolone ?
From this study (3 years ago):
I also have scattered scarring in the right middle lobe and lingula of my lungs
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Autoimmune hepatitis, Shortness of breath
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
- Pulmonery hypertension
gives you heart failure, enlarged right side of heart, lungs are not getting enough oxgen, have blood clots, so effects all body organs
More reviews for: Autoimmune hepatitis, Shortness of breath
Common treatments for Autoimmune Hepatitis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Autoimmune hepatitis symptoms:
Shortness Of Breath related symptom studies:
- Shortness Of Breath in Arthritis - rheumatoid (5,833 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Asthma (7,031 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Blood pressure (9,758 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (5,496 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Depression (4,352 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Hypertension (10,454 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Lower cholesterol (4,263 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Ms (4,485 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Osteoporosis (4,503 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Pain (5,630 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vyvanse, Celexa for a 12-year old girl who has Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Depression (13 minutes ago)
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (49 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (54 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (49 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Ultrasound Abdomen Abnormal
- Adhesive Capsulitis
- Bone Cyst
- Reaction To Drug Preservatives