Would you have Shortness of breath (Breathing difficulty) when you have Autoimmune hepatitis?
Summary: Shortness of breath is found among people with Autoimmune hepatitis, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Biliary cirrhosis primary, and take medication Prednisone.
We study 20 people who have Shortness of breath (Breathing difficulty) and Autoimmune hepatitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Autoimmune hepatitis and Shortness of breath >>>
Autoimmune hepatitis can be treated by Azathioprine, Prednisone, Imuran, Mycophenolate Mofetil. (latest reports from 3,214 Autoimmune Hepatitis patients)
Shortness of breath
Shortness of breath has been reported by people with high blood pressure, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. (latest reports from 165,466 Shortness of breath patients)
On Apr, 6, 2015: 20 people who have autoimmune hepatitis and Shortness Of Breath are studied.
Gender of people who have autoimmune hepatitis and experienced Shortness of breath * :
|Shortness of breath||59.09%||40.91% |
Age of people who have autoimmune hepatitis and experienced Shortness of breath * :
|Shortness of breath||0.00%||0.00%||23.81%||0.00%||4.76%||14.29%||4.76%||52.38% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Shortness of breath||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Biliary cirrhosis primary (2 people, 10.00%)
- Staphylococcal bacteraemia (2 people, 10.00%)
- Nausea (1 people, 5.00%)
- Localised oedema (1 people, 5.00%)
- Vasculitis (1 people, 5.00%)
- Thrombocytopenia (1 people, 5.00%)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (1 people, 5.00%)
- Osteomyelitis (1 people, 5.00%)
- Prophylaxis (1 people, 5.00%)
- Epilepsy (1 people, 5.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Prednisone (7 people, 35.00%)
- Imuran (6 people, 30.00%)
- Azathioprine (6 people, 30.00%)
- Lasix (5 people, 25.00%)
- Demerol (3 people, 15.00%)
- Cipro (3 people, 15.00%)
- Asacol (3 people, 15.00%)
- Accutane (3 people, 15.00%)
- Tegretol (3 people, 15.00%)
- Fosamax (3 people, 15.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of autoimmune hepatitis and shortness of breath on
Do you have Autoimmune Hepatitis and Shortness Of Breath?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Shortness Of Breath and Autoimmune hepatitis
- support group for people who have Autoimmune hepatitis
- support group for people who have Shortness Of Breath
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Horny Goat Weed for a 26-year old man with Testosterone. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Anger
- A study of side effects of Januvia for a 62-year old woman with Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent. The patient has Feeling Cold, Sleepy, Muscle Cramp, Fatigue, Shortness Of Breath
- A study of drug interactions between Simvastatin, Clopidogrel Bisulfate, Aspirin, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 64-year old man with High Blood Cholesterol, Coronary Artery Occlusion, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Shortness Of Breath
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Multivitamin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Diazepam, Oxytocin 5 Usp Units In Dextrose 5%, Levothyroxine Sodium, Breo Ellipta, Prozac for a 46-year old woman with Indigestion, Diffenncy, Difficiency, D Difficiency, Narcolepsy, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Pain, Thyroid Disorder, Copd, Depression. The patient has Narcolepsy, Stress At Work, Frequent Headaches, Chiari Malformation, Constipation, Diarrhea, Nausea, Pain - Joints, Forgetfulness, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fecal Leaking, Difficulty Breathing
- A study of side effects of Clomipramine Hydrochloride for a 26-year old man with Obsessive-compulsive Disorder. The patient has Shortness Of Breath
Recent Autoimmune Hepatitis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.