Review: could Autoimmune hepatitis cause Shortness of breath?
We study 466 people who have Autoimmune hepatitis from FDA and social media. Among them, 19 have Shortness of breath (Breathing difficulty). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Stay connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Autoimmune hepatitis and Shortness of breath >>>
Autoimmune hepatitis (latest reports from 12,168 patients) can be treated by Prednisone, Azathioprine, Imuran, Mycophenolate Mofetil.
Shortness of breath
Shortness of breath (latest reports from 1,348,055 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
On Aug, 23, 2014: 466 people who have autoimmune hepatitis are studied. Among them, 19 (4.08%) have Shortness Of Breath. They amount to 0.00% of all the 1,349,493 people who have Shortness Of Breath on eHealthMe.
Gender of people who have autoimmune hepatitis and experienced Shortness of breath * :
|Shortness of breath||57.14%||42.86% |
Age of people who have autoimmune hepatitis and experienced Shortness of breath * :
|Shortness of breath||0.00%||0.00%||26.32%||0.00%||0.00%||15.79%||5.26%||57.89% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Shortness of breath||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Biliary cirrhosis primary (2 people, 10.53%)
- Staphylococcal bacteraemia (2 people, 10.53%)
- Nausea (1 people, 5.26%)
- Localised oedema (1 people, 5.26%)
- Vasculitis (1 people, 5.26%)
- Thrombocytopenia (1 people, 5.26%)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (1 people, 5.26%)
- Osteomyelitis (1 people, 5.26%)
- Prophylaxis (1 people, 5.26%)
- Epilepsy (1 people, 5.26%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Prednisone (7 people, 36.84%)
- Azathioprine (6 people, 31.58%)
- Imuran (6 people, 31.58%)
- Lasix (5 people, 26.32%)
- Accutane (3 people, 15.79%)
- Demerol (3 people, 15.79%)
- Tegretol (3 people, 15.79%)
- Asacol (3 people, 15.79%)
- Cipro (3 people, 15.79%)
- Fosamax (3 people, 15.79%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Shortness Of Breath and Autoimmune hepatitis
- group for people who have Autoimmune hepatitis
- group for people who have Shortness Of Breath
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 years ago):
Will my breathlessness stop once I am off prednisolone ?
From this study (3 years ago):
I also have scattered scarring in the right middle lobe and lingula of my lungs
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Autoimmune hepatitis, Shortness of breath
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
- Pulmonery hypertension
gives you heart failure, enlarged right side of heart, lungs are not getting enough oxgen, have blood clots, so effects all body organs
More reviews for: Autoimmune hepatitis, Shortness of breath
Common treatments for Autoimmune Hepatitis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Autoimmune hepatitis symptoms:
Shortness Of Breath related symptom studies:
- Shortness Of Breath in Asthma (7,031 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Blood cholesterol increased (4,255 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Blood pressure (9,758 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Copd (5,491 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Depression (4,374 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Hypertension (10,441 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Ms (4,485 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Osteoporosis (4,502 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Pain (5,627 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Rheumatoid arthritis (5,833 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.