Would you have Abdominal pain when you have Back injury?
Summary: Abdominal pain is found among people with Back injury, especially people who are male, 40-49 old, also have Depression, and take medication Vioxx.
We study 14 people who have Abdominal pain and Back injury from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Back injury and Abdominal pain >>>
Back injury can be treated by Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Flexeril, Percocet, Oxycontin, Gabapentin, Vicodin. (latest reports from Back Injury 5,017 patients)
Abdominal pain has been reported by people with birth control, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, pain, depression.(latest reports from Abdominal pain 106,123 patients)
On Nov, 26, 2014: 15 people who have back injury and Abdominal Pain are studied.
Gender of people who have back injury and experienced Abdominal pain * :
|Abdominal pain||10.00%||90.00% |
Age of people who have back injury and experienced Abdominal pain * :
|Abdominal pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||13.33%||86.67%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (15 people, 100.00%)
- Asthma (9 people, 60.00%)
- Sleep disorder therapy (9 people, 60.00%)
- Pain management (9 people, 60.00%)
- Dyspnoea (9 people, 60.00%)
- Cardiac failure (9 people, 60.00%)
- Anxiety (9 people, 60.00%)
- Hypertension (9 people, 60.00%)
- Dyspepsia (9 people, 60.00%)
- Angina pectoris (3 people, 20.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Vioxx (15 people, 100.00%)
- Vicodin (12 people, 80.00%)
- Teveten (9 people, 60.00%)
- Wellbutrin (9 people, 60.00%)
- Proventil (9 people, 60.00%)
- Flovent (9 people, 60.00%)
- Ambien (9 people, 60.00%)
- Bumex (9 people, 60.00%)
- Theo-dur (9 people, 60.00%)
- Ismo (9 people, 60.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Back Injury and Abdominal Pain?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Abdominal Pain and Back injury
- support group for people who have Back injury
- support group for people who have Abdominal Pain
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Back injury, Abdominal pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my older physician increase high dose of Warfarin I was losing mi Vision and stopped Losartan by my self and my vision is great now. my new physician told me that is OK that I had stopped taken Losartan. and I strongly believe that this cause me the DVT.
- Paragard and norethindrone acet
I had many reproductive issues arise after the birth of my daughter. Everything from constant swelling, pain an vaginal tearing, pre cancerous tumors. (cervical). I also have mild spots of endometriosis and ovarian cyst all of these are genetic in my family. I also have blood clotting factors so paragard was the only BC choice for me it caused me alot of bleeding issues I went 3monyhs on one straight period. So my Dr put me on norethindrone acet. To stop periods all together which caused all of my issues above to subside, apparently my hormones where the cause of my issues. I love the paragard an norethindrone combination!!!!
- Poisened by fenofibrate
it started in Apr. 2013. I would eat and get sick to my stomach. I would have severe shooting pains in my stomach area. My bowels were loose and would stay that way. Or at times I would just be nauseated for no apparent reason. My mouth got dry and I began having dizzy spells. Those last two symptoms mostly went away except for the dizziness which would only happen if I bent over. By July it was hard to look at food at all. This went on for an entire year, every day. The VA, which was taking care of me, diagnosed me with a bad gall bladder. It was finally taken out in Sept. Unfortunately it did me no good.
On March 20, 2014, I took myself off this medication. Five days later the symptoms started to lift.
- Febrero 2014 - daniel alberto romero
The dosis: Flecainida-Diondel: 100 mg (twice a day) - Pradaxa-Dabigatran Etexilato: 150 mg twice a day - Bisoprolol fumarato-Corbis: 2.5 mg daily
sometimes I get a chest pain and other days an acid sensation coming from the stomach. I assign these drugs as to be the cause as I never felt this way before.
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
More reviews for: Back injury, Abdominal pain
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- I have osteoarthritis and am coeliac. I follow a gluten free diet. Recently I have developed severe stomach pain which comes on about 1 - 2 hours after eating. Ant acids and over the counter medicine such as Gaviscon don't seem to help. It goes away gradually on its own but the occasions are get ...
- For approximately the last six months I've been getting a sporadic sharp pain in my lower left abdomen. However, the past two weeks I haven't been taking the vitamins I usually take, but started taking them again yesterday. Today I've been in pain which I haven't had for the past two weeks. L-Carn ...
- There is a pain in my neck as well as a pain under my jaw no swelling i only feel it when i touch a small aarea.there is pain in my muscles and around my left breast area only when touching or laying on my stomach each symtom lasted two days then switched to a new symptom it's been onne week since i ...
- I was on Chantix for the "allotted" time through the Air Force. It was not long enough so I stopped taking it (sweating stopped) After about 3 months, I was able to get Chantix through the mail from the military and as soon as I reached a stable blood level (I'm assuming it was because of the level ...
- I feel that i get depressed and anxiety when the medication wears off. Also the irritability does too. My biggest concern is the sexual dysfunction. I've been taking both medications for about a week now and its the first time I've experienced it. I cant even get myself hard and i feel that my penis ...
More related studies for: Back injury, Abdominal pain
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.