Would you have Water retention (Fluid Retention) when you have Back pain - low?
Summary: there is no Water retention reported by people with Back pain - low yet.
We study people who have Water retention (Fluid Retention) and Back pain - low from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Back pain - low and Water retention >>>
Back pain - low
Back pain - low can be treated by Tramadol Hydrochloride, Percocet, Flexeril, Vicodin, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen. (latest reports from 6,378 Back Pain - Low patients)
Water retention (an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the blood) has been reported by people with primary pulmonary hypertension, high blood pressure, diabetes, type 2 diabetes, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 18,438 Water retention patients)
On Mar, 16, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Back Pain - Low and Water Retention?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Back pain - low
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Felodipine, Atenolol, Ramipril, Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3 for a 43-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Pain - Back. The patient has Adrenal Mass, High Blood Pressure, Herniated Intervertebral Disk
- A study of drug interactions between Isosorbide Mononitrate, Lutein, Aspirin, Lasix, Atenolol for a 100-year old man with Congestive Heart Failure, Health, Heart Attack, Rapid Heart Beat. The patient has Fluid Retention
- A study of side effects of Mirtazapine for a 71-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Fluid Retention
- A study of side effects of Vicodin for a 37-year old man with Pain - Back. The patient has High Palpitations, Anxiety, Mood Swings, Anger, Yelling
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Warfarin Sodium, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lamotrigine, Adderall Xr 15 for a 52-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Sleep Phase Rhythm Disturbance, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness. The patient has High Blood Pressure, Swelling Of The Face, Water Retention
Recent Back Pain - Low related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.