Would you have Water retention (Fluid Retention) when you have Back pain - low?
Summary: there is no Water retention reported by people with Back pain - low yet.
We study people who have Water retention (Fluid Retention) and Back pain - low from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Back pain - low and Water retention >>>
Back pain - low
Back pain - low can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol Hydrochloride, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Vicodin, Ibuprofen, Flexeril. (latest reports from Back Pain - Low 6,132 patients)
Water retention (an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the blood) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, primary pulmonary hypertension, diabetes, type 2 diabetes, osteoporosis.(latest reports from Water retention 17,802 patients)
On Nov, 26, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Back Pain - Low and Water Retention?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Back pain - low
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Latuda and back & joint pain
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has Pain - Back, Pain - Joint , and takes Latuda)
I started latuda three nights ago. The first night I had terrible nightmares and cried in my sleep the whole night. The next two nights I have just had vived dreams.I and am mentally doing a lot better but now am experiencing a lot of pain in my lower back , knees and feet. How do I deal with this a ...
- Does soma stop tamsulosin from working if taken together
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Back Pain - Low, and takes OxyContin)
I was told taking these two meds counteract each other if taken together by a doctors assistant. Do they counter act each other?
- I am suffering from osteoarthritis. want to know is it curable in ayurved
(Asked by a 41 year old woman who has Knee Pain, Low Back Pain, Hands Pain, Deformation Of Bones, and takes Shallaki, Glucosamine)
Want to start medicine from Ayurved... Drugs mentioned above. WANT TO KNOW SIDE EFFECTS OF THESE DRUGS.
- Can you take ibuprofen for arthritis condition, i have multiple myeloma, i have had stem cell treatment and was clear for 5 years , paraproteins were raised but another stem cell treatment not viable
(Asked by a 69 year old woman who has Pain - Back, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, and takes Ibuprofen, Dhc Plus, Paracetamol)
My consultant has told me Im not to use Ibuprofen as it may alter my blood results. I suffer with pain in my wrists, thighs, lower back. I just dont know who to turn to with this as the pain is 24hrs a day and I dont know what advice is the best!
- Has anyone found a connection between hyperhidrosis and spondylolisthesis
(Asked by a 27 year old man who has Hyperhidrosis, Back Pain - Low, Night Sweats)
Hi, I would just like to ask if anyone has found a connection between hyperhidrosis and spondylolisthesis. I have been suffering from hyperhidrosis since I was roughly fifteen (2002). I was recently diagnosed with spondylolisthesis (2012) which the doctor attributed to my rowing through school and ...
More questions for: Back pain - low, Water retention
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Horrendous -nearly died from fentanyl
(Posted by a 58 year old man who has Low Back Pain, and takes Fentanyl-25)
I took Fentanyl 25mcg/hr patch. It should last 3 days. After 24 hours, there was no effect. My doctor recommended adding a second patch. Within 6 hours, I was vomiting every 15 minutes. I removed both patches. I could not even keep down a sip of water for 30 hours. My brother was with me, and he tho ...
- Pantopraz sod 40mg,retaining alot of fluids
(Posted by a 46 year old man who has Water Retention, and takes Pantoprazole)
I am retaining a lot of fluids from my hips and down to my feet and believe its from taking pantoprazole,and I mean everything,its scary,has anyone been down this road?
- Platelet count decreased in celebrex
(Posted by a 79 year old man who has Osteoarthritis, Back Pain - Low, and takes Celebrex, Atenolol, Oxycodone)
I have suffered with back pain since 1952 when I fell 45 feet after accident as tree trimmer. I had lumbar lamenectomy for stenosis, L3, L4 and L5 in 2008, I have had cervical lamenectomy in 1982 for injuries sustained as a Police Officer, have suffered other injuries in career which contributed to ...
More reviews for: Back pain - low, Water retention
- A study of side effects of Ibuprofen for a patient with Pain - Back. The patient has Pain - Back
Comments: Today is 11-15-14 and on 11-13-14 I had a mirena iud placed 6weeks postpartum. About 2hours after my mid to lower back started hurting. I tried stretching and got no relief. Is it possible that the iud is causing this pain?
- A study of drug interactions between Neurontin, Norco, Baclofen for a patient with Nerve Injury, Pain - Back. The patient has Inability To Speak, Tongue Spasm
Comments: Start to feel light headed, pressure in head. My tongue began to spasm. Moving backward and forward and side to side. Would last about 45 sec. And stop. During this time was unable to speak. This happened 7 times within a 20 min period. After each episode would have a few minutes of calm before it w ...
- A study of drug interactions between Percocet, Metoprolol Tartrate for a patient with Pain - Back, Hyperactive Thyroid Causing Racing Heart And Body Tremors.
Comments: I have scoliosis and suffer from back pain but am not using Percocet all the time just when needed. I have just been prescribed metoprolol tart. Will the 2 have any bad interactions? I have also suffered from depression will this be a problem taking the bata blocker?
- A study of drug interactions between Parafon Forte Dsc, Skelaxin, Cialis for a patient with Pain - Back, Erectile Dysfunction. The patient has Vision Blurred
Comments: These three drugs have been discontinued abruptly I am experiencing blurred vision and moderate headaches. Could these be the cause. MRI and CT Scan of brain are normal and opthamologist can find nothing wrong.
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Krill Oil, Cymbalta, Effexor, Folic Acid, Methotrexate for a patient with Pain - Back, High Blood Cholesterol, Chronic Pain, Stress And Anxiety, Psoriasis. The patient has Body Temperature, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Muscle Cramps, Blood Cholesterol, Muscle Pain, Vision Problems, Exhaustion, Weight Bearing Difficulty, Depression, Skin - Dry, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Fatigue - Chronic, Stress And Anxiety, Autoimmune Disorder
Comments: Took synthroid after birth of daugther, 12 years ago. Eventually came off synthroid while takine kelp and selenium. Joint aches and pains, especially knees and elbows. TSH 4.22, which has doubled since starting methotrexate.
More related studies for: Back pain - low, Water retention
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.