Home > Back pain > Bell's palsy > Back pain and Bell's palsy
Review: could Back pain cause Bell's palsy?
We study 28,745 people who have Back pain from FDA and social media. Among them, 43 have Bell's palsy. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Back pain and Bell's palsy >>>
Back pain (latest reports from 677,161 patients) can be treated by Percocet, Flexeril, Vicodin, Ibuprofen, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Soma.
Bell's palsy (facial paralysis) (latest reports from 25,011 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, depression, pain.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 28,745 people who have back pain are studied. Among them, 43 (0.15%) have Bell's Palsy.
Gender of people who have back pain and experienced Bell's palsy * :
|Bell's palsy||53.70%||46.30% |
Age of people who have back pain and experienced Bell's palsy * :
|Bell's palsy||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||15.56%||28.89%||15.56%||42.22% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (10 people, 23.26%)
- Pain (9 people, 20.93%)
- Vitamin d deficiency (8 people, 18.60%)
- Trigeminal neuralgia (8 people, 18.60%)
- Vitamin b12 deficiency (8 people, 18.60%)
- Arthralgia (8 people, 18.60%)
- Multiple sclerosis (8 people, 18.60%)
- Arthritis (3 people, 6.98%)
- Anxiety (2 people, 4.65%)
- Weight decreased (2 people, 4.65%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Vioxx (20 people, 46.51%)
- Vasotec (10 people, 23.26%)
- Synthroid (10 people, 23.26%)
- Vicodin (10 people, 23.26%)
- Vitamin d (9 people, 20.93%)
- Maxzide (9 people, 20.93%)
- Lidoderm (8 people, 18.60%)
- Anusol hc (8 people, 18.60%)
- Miralax (8 people, 18.60%)
- Nystatin (8 people, 18.60%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Back Pain and Bell's Palsy?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Bell's Palsy and Back pain
- support group for people who have Back pain
- support group for people who have Bell's Palsy
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
About two months ago I tried organo gold cafe mocha with ganoderma extract. I drank about 7 pouches in a week or so I woke up one morning feeling strange I noticed a weakness on the right side of my face I was eating my breakfast and also notice the taste was off. As the day progressed the weakness got worse. I went to the hospital and was diagnosed with bells palsy. Almost two months later the right side of my face is still parylized. But here is the kicker. My friend was over about four days ago and gave him coffee the organo gold with ganoderma. He called me this morning to ask how I was doing my face and such. He then says I have bells palsy as well. The onley thing we did that was the same was drink the coffee. And a few days later bells palsy in two people. What is going on here?? If anybody has heard of this or something similar please post it up. It took about 6 days for bells palsy to hit me. It took about four days before it hit my friend???
Ganoderma in my coffee 3 cups daily on Oct, 8, 2014:
56 yr old female. I've been drinking my coffee infused with Ganoderma for 16 months now and have never had any side effects. It's been around for 4,000 years. Not FDA approved because they can't patent the mushroom since it's a plant so they can't make money off of it so they scare people into taking THEIR FDA approved drugs that highly poison your body. Just read the side effects of your medications. Get real people! My husband had bels palsy 3 years ago and didn't drink the coffee back then. My mom had it too and didn't drink the coffee back then. They drink it now and they are fine. No problem. Do your research and stop scaring people! I am blessed with my Ganoderma infused coffee.
peterpoland on Oct, 7, 2014:
Mate, your detox has start!
Don't blame OG for that, I was with them, now with TLC. All who trade ganoderma are I know of have the same issue, ppl can't transfer proper info with the product. Read over the internet, I'm SO amazed with ganoderma that I don't want to quit it ever. I'm a real fun of it! Take your time and if possible switch to minimum of 500mg of pure ganoderma a day. That will boost your body well in my humble opinion. Any question ask on skype: shopscot or at get-more.co.uk .
4 Years strong on Aug, 19, 2014:
I'm a female under 35 and been drinking the coffee 4 Years with no side affects.
From this study (3 weeks ago):
In CRF with controlled HBP, now with high levels of protein (urine) 34;53;186, and now high creatinine levels in urine too (367). Increase of urine protein from 53 to 186 was after taking cod liver oil tablet and Tramadol.
From this study (4 weeks ago):
Once off oxycodone use for chronic back pain, risk of serotonin syndrome? Side effects? Drug interactions?
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Back pain, Bell's palsy
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Naproxin reaction severe
My partner was given Naproxin for back pain, after taking the reccommended dose of 2 per day for about 10 days he had a severe reaction. It started off with what looked like insect bites on his torso and arms, within half an hour, these had turned into huge welps that were blending together, He look ...
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
- Bell's palsy and statin drugs
I have had bells since Dec 2012 to current sept 2013. I have been taking lovastatin
For over 8 yrs. I believe the lovastatin has something to do with my bells. I also have had traces of blood in my urine samples. Now I am getting hip pain and trembling all over my body. Past three months, I have s ...
More reviews for: Back pain, Bell's palsy
Common treatments for Back Pain and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Back pain symptoms:
- Back Pain - Nonspecific in Back pain (2,522 reports)
- Drug Not Working in Back pain (2,190 reports)
- Nausea in Back pain (2,052 reports)
- Mi in Back pain (1,978 reports)
- Lightheadedness in Back pain (1,781 reports)
- Blood Pressure - High in Back pain (1,750 reports)
- Blood Pressure in Back pain (1,750 reports)
- Pain Management in Back pain (1,740 reports)
- Depression in Back pain (1,723 reports)
- Breathlessness in Back pain (1,555 reports)
Bell's Palsy related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Norco and Compulsive Hair Pulling
- Weight Gain and Adult Hypothyroidism
- Weight Gain and Norco
- Chronic Pain and Weight Gain
- Abilify and Compulsive Hair Pulling
Recent user comments
- "Did not notice until started Finasteride, but might h ... " (5 minutes ago)
- "I take 20 milligrams of Abilify with 20 mg. of celexa ... " (22 minutes ago)
- "Having headache recurrent last 24 hrs. Side effects o ... " (8 hours ago)
- Lady Bleeding
- Beta Alanine
- Slo Niacin
- Thiamine Chloride