Would you have Bell's palsy when you have Back pain?
Summary: Bell's palsy is found among people with Back pain, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Vioxx.
We study 43 people who have Bell's palsy and Back pain from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Back pain and Bell's palsy >>>
Back pain can be treated by Percocet, Vicodin, Tramadol, Norco, Ibuprofen, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen. (latest reports from 107,077 Back Pain patients)
Bell's palsy (facial paralysis) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, depression, pain. (latest reports from 5,609 Bell's palsy patients)
On Mar, 3, 2015: 43 people who have back pain and Bell's Palsy are studied.
Gender of people who have back pain and experienced Bell's palsy * :
|Bell's palsy||53.70%||46.30% |
Age of people who have back pain and experienced Bell's palsy * :
|Bell's palsy||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||15.22%||28.26%||15.22%||41.30% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (10 people, 23.26%)
- Pain (9 people, 20.93%)
- Vitamin d deficiency (8 people, 18.60%)
- Trigeminal neuralgia (8 people, 18.60%)
- Vitamin b12 deficiency (8 people, 18.60%)
- Arthralgia (8 people, 18.60%)
- Multiple sclerosis (8 people, 18.60%)
- Arthritis (3 people, 6.98%)
- Anxiety (2 people, 4.65%)
- Weight decreased (2 people, 4.65%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Vioxx (20 people, 46.51%)
- Vasotec (10 people, 23.26%)
- Synthroid (10 people, 23.26%)
- Vicodin (10 people, 23.26%)
- Vitamin d (9 people, 20.93%)
- Maxzide (9 people, 20.93%)
- Lidoderm (8 people, 18.60%)
- Anusol hc (8 people, 18.60%)
- Miralax (8 people, 18.60%)
- Nystatin (8 people, 18.60%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of back pain and bell's palsy on
Do you have Back Pain and Bell's Palsy?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Bell's Palsy and Back pain
- support group for people who have Back pain
- support group for people who have Bell's palsy
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Lipitor, Diazepam, Furosemide, Potassium Chloride 40meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Warfarin Sodium, Mirtazapine, Abilify, Norco for a 53-year old man with Hbp, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Anxiety Disorder, Congestive Heart Failure, Heart Valve Incompetence, Depression, Mood Disorder, Back Pain.
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Meloxicam, Tamoxifen Citrate for a 47-year old woman with Pain, Back Pain - Nonspecific, Cancer - Breast. The patient has Chest Pressure Sensation, Cough, Shortness Of Breath
- A study of drug interactions between Methadone Hydrochloride, Norco for a 52-year old man with Back Pain. The patient has Ringing In The Ears, Lightheadedness
- A study of drug interactions between Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Naproxen for a 31-year old woman with Stuffy Nose, Back Pain. The patient has Itching, Petechiae
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Lamictal, Vyvanse, Opana for a 39-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Depression, Adhd, Back Pain. The patient has Depressive Symptom
Recent Back Pain related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Aleve, Zorvolex, Tylenol for a 67-year old man who has Back Pain
- Comparions of Lyrica, Lamictal, Seroquel Xr, Effexor Xr, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 34-year old woman who has Back Pain
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Celebrex, Aleve, Zorvolex for a 70-year old woman who has Back Pain
- Comparions of Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Bacopa, Ashwagandha, Nucynta for a 35-year old woman who has Back Pain
- Comparions of Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Methadone Hydrochloride, Gabapentin for a 59-year old woman who has Back Pain
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.