Back pain and Alternative medicine - pain relief - from FDA reports
Alternative medicine - pain relief is found among people with Back pain, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Lyrica and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Alternative medicine - pain relief with Back pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,261 people who have Back pain from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
3,261 people who have Back Pain and Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Back Pain and experience Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief *:
- female: 63.13 %
- male: 36.87 %
Age of people who have Back Pain and experience Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.08 %
- 10-19: 0.85 %
- 20-29: 4.14 %
- 30-39: 9.82 %
- 40-49: 21.01 %
- 50-59: 27.28 %
- 60+: 36.82 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (353 people, 10.82%)
- High Blood Pressure (349 people, 10.70%)
- Stress And Anxiety (279 people, 8.56%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (259 people, 7.94%)
- Fibromyalgia (231 people, 7.08%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica (556 people, 17.05%)
- Oxycontin (323 people, 9.90%)
- Duragesic-100 (258 people, 7.91%)
- Neurontin (242 people, 7.42%)
- Cymbalta (222 people, 6.81%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Drug Ineffective (554 people, 16.99%)
- Stress And Anxiety (488 people, 14.96%)
- Nausea (413 people, 12.66%)
- Depression (379 people, 11.62%)
- Fatigue (369 people, 11.32%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Alternative medicine - pain relief and Back pain?
- Check symptoms - is your alternative medicine - pain relief caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAlternative medicine - pain relief and Back pain from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Back pain can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol, Flexeril, Ibuprofen, Vicodin (latest reports from 189,660 Back pain patients)
Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,241 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients).
Browse all symptoms of Back paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
Other conditions that could case Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hello, I have been taking Zoloft for about two months now and I have back pain and hip pain. Will it go away soon? I had nausea for a week at the beginning but I was fine after so I'm wondering if I should hold on or change medication. Anybody has any idea??
I have been hospitalized and in pain since receiving the Prolia injection. It raised my white count, did a spinal tap, and diagnosed me with H1N1, the pain in my neck, hip and back has never subsided. I did have a back fusion in August 2015 and recovered nicely, then in March of 2016 got the ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I was on Eliquis for 6 months. I got a bladder infection after I completed my medication. I bled and so much pain. I was on Cipro and Bactrim. It helped but after 14 days came back. Went to Urologist. He has ordered a Cystoscopy. I am 66.
Hi there, I have advanced RH, no medications for over past 12 years. Had an extreme flare up a few months back so went to rheumatologist who has prescribed 10 mg methotrexate, weekly and daily palquil, 5mg prednisone and 2x weekly folic acid. I have been on them nearly 3 months now. This ...
I have been on Tecfidera for 6 months and I have a severe back pain focused on the tail bone. It gets worse when standing up after sitting down for hours. I am not sure if it is due to the drug I am taking or if it is just another symptoms from MS.