Would you have Atrial fibrillation (Atrial fibrillation/flutter) when you have Bacterial infection?
Summary: Atrial fibrillation is found among people with Bacterial infection, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Ciprofloxacin.
We study 7 people who have Atrial fibrillation (Atrial fibrillation/flutter) and Bacterial infection from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Bacterial infection and Atrial fibrillation >>>
Bacterial infection can be treated by Metronidazole, Azithromycin, Flagyl, Amoxicillin, Bactrim Ds, Levaquin. (latest reports from 9,067 Bacterial Infection patients)
Atrial fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, multiple myeloma. (latest reports from 87,259 Atrial fibrillation patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: 7 people who have bacterial infection and Atrial Fibrillation are studied.
Gender of people who have bacterial infection and experienced Atrial fibrillation * :
|Atrial fibrillation||72.73%||27.27% |
Age of people who have bacterial infection and experienced Atrial fibrillation * :
|Atrial fibrillation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||9.09%||54.55%||0.00%||0.00%||36.36% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (3 people, 42.86%)
- Pain (2 people, 28.57%)
- Hypersensitivity (2 people, 28.57%)
- Prophylaxis (1 people, 14.29%)
- Hallucination (1 people, 14.29%)
- Infection (1 people, 14.29%)
- Multiple myeloma (1 people, 14.29%)
- Vitamin supplementation (1 people, 14.29%)
- Viral infection (1 people, 14.29%)
- Sedation (1 people, 14.29%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ciprofloxacin (7 people, 100.00%)
- Lorazepam (6 people, 85.71%)
- Tobramycin sulfate (4 people, 57.14%)
- Tobramycin (4 people, 57.14%)
- Azithromycin (4 people, 57.14%)
- Zithromax (2 people, 28.57%)
- Vioxx (2 people, 28.57%)
- Furosemide (2 people, 28.57%)
- Prednisone (2 people, 28.57%)
- Amikin (2 people, 28.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bacterial Infection and Atrial Fibrillation?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Atrial Fibrillation and Bacterial infection
- support group for people who have Bacterial infection
- support group for people who have Atrial fibrillation
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Bacterial Infection related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.