Home > Bacterial infection > Dizziness > Bacterial infection and Dizziness
Review: could Bacterial infection cause Dizziness?
We study 1,784 people who have Bacterial infection from FDA and social media. Among them, 42 have Dizziness. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Bacterial infection and Dizziness >>>
Bacterial infection (latest reports from 43,168 patients) can be treated by Metronidazole, Azithromycin, Amoxicillin, Flagyl, Bactrim Ds, Levaquin.
Dizziness (latest reports from 1,295,369 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Sep, 12, 2014: 1,779 people who have bacterial infection are studied. Among them, 42 (2.36%) have Dizziness.
Gender of people who have bacterial infection and experienced Dizziness * :
Age of people who have bacterial infection and experienced Dizziness * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Anxiety (5 people, 11.90%)
- Fatigue (4 people, 9.52%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (4 people, 9.52%)
- Acne (4 people, 9.52%)
- Gastric ph decreased (4 people, 9.52%)
- Gastrointestinal disorder (4 people, 9.52%)
- Insomnia (4 people, 9.52%)
- Pain (3 people, 7.14%)
- Oesophagitis (2 people, 4.76%)
- Fungal infection (2 people, 4.76%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Flagyl (10 people, 23.81%)
- Nexium (7 people, 16.67%)
- Ciprofloxacin (7 people, 16.67%)
- Alprazolam (6 people, 14.29%)
- Azithromycin (6 people, 14.29%)
- Levaquin (6 people, 14.29%)
- Metoclopramide (5 people, 11.90%)
- Benadryl (5 people, 11.90%)
- Yaz (5 people, 11.90%)
- Methylprednisolone (5 people, 11.90%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bacterial Infection and Dizziness?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Dizziness and Bacterial infection
- group for people who have Bacterial infection
- group for people who have Dizziness
Comments from related studies:
From this study (7 months ago):
Getting worse and worse..also joint and muscle pain
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Bacterial infection, Dizziness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Profolol side effects-will not use again
It is slightly more than 24 hours since profolol alone was given to me for a colonoscopy and endoscopy. I woke up quickly but very sleepy and tired. Forced to get in wheelchair and leave asap. Slept when I got home all night. The next day was very disoriented, lightheaded when I sat up or got up and ...
- Seizure disorder med problems
Velafaxine 150 mg. 1 per day.
In process of switching from Topiramate 50 mg. 1 pill in morning & one at night (going off of this because of kidney stones) Was on this medication approximately 10 years.
Lamotrigine 2 25mg pills in morning and 2 - 25 mg. pills at night.
On the 3rd day of ...
More reviews for: Bacterial infection, Dizziness
Common treatments for Bacterial Infection and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Bacterial infection symptoms:
Dizziness related symptom studies:
- Dizziness in Arthritis - rheumatoid (4,262 reports)
- Dizziness in Blood pressure (11,484 reports)
- Dizziness in Depression (8,651 reports)
- Dizziness in Hypertension (12,386 reports)
- Dizziness in Lipid disorders (5,508 reports)
- Dizziness in Ms (6,704 reports)
- Dizziness in Osteoporosis (7,330 reports)
- Dizziness in Pain (5,473 reports)
- Dizziness in Tension (3,761 reports)
- Dizziness in Type 2 diabetes mellitus (3,786 reports)
Dizziness is also known as: Lightheadedness, Lightheadedness - dizzy, Loss of balance, Vertigo.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Nexium, Ventolin Hfa, Imitrex, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin Chloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydroxyzine, Cymbalta for a 42-year old woman who has GERD, Asthma, Migraine, Allergy, Incontinence - Urinary, Muscle Spasms, Vitamin D Deficiency, Hypothyroidism, Itching, Depression (4 minutes ago)
- Abilify for a 54-year old man who has Depression (13 minutes ago)
- Enbrel for a 43-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis (31 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Levothyroxine Sodium
- Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride
- Oxybutynin Chloride
- Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride
Recent user comments
- "Did not notice until started Finasteride, but might h ... " (2 hours ago)
- "I take 20 milligrams of Abilify with 20 mg. of celexa ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Having headache recurrent last 24 hrs. Side effects o ... " (10 hours ago)
- Penile Curvature
- Potassium Citrate Corepharma 10meq
- Binge Eating