Would you have Dizziness when you have Bacterial infection?
Summary: Dizziness is found among people with Bacterial infection, especially people who are female, 30-39 old, also have Stress and anxiety, and take medication Flagyl.
We study 42 people who have Dizziness and Bacterial infection from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Bacterial infection and Dizziness >>>
Bacterial infection can be treated by Metronidazole, Azithromycin, Amoxicillin, Flagyl, Bactrim Ds, Levaquin. (latest reports from 9,068 Bacterial Infection patients)
Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 162,279 Dizziness patients)
On Mar, 28, 2015: 42 people who have bacterial infection and Dizziness are studied.
Gender of people who have bacterial infection and experienced Dizziness * :
Age of people who have bacterial infection and experienced Dizziness * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Anxiety (5 people, 11.90%)
- Fatigue (4 people, 9.52%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (4 people, 9.52%)
- Acne (4 people, 9.52%)
- Gastric ph decreased (4 people, 9.52%)
- Gastrointestinal disorder (4 people, 9.52%)
- Insomnia (4 people, 9.52%)
- Pain (3 people, 7.14%)
- Oesophagitis (2 people, 4.76%)
- Fungal infection (2 people, 4.76%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Flagyl (10 people, 23.81%)
- Nexium (7 people, 16.67%)
- Ciprofloxacin (7 people, 16.67%)
- Alprazolam (6 people, 14.29%)
- Azithromycin (6 people, 14.29%)
- Levaquin (6 people, 14.29%)
- Metoclopramide (5 people, 11.90%)
- Benadryl (5 people, 11.90%)
- Yaz (5 people, 11.90%)
- Methylprednisolone (5 people, 11.90%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of bacterial infection and dizziness on
Do you have Bacterial Infection and Dizziness?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Dizziness and Bacterial infection
- support group for people who have Bacterial infection
- support group for people who have Dizziness
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Pulmicort Flexhaler, Proair Hfa, Mirena for a 35-year old woman with Asthma, Birth Control. The patient has Nipple Pain, Insomnia, Thirst, Heart Pounding Or Racing, Confusion, Muscle Aches, Headache, Dizziness, Nosebleed, Hypoglycaemia
- A study of side effects of Hydroxyzine for a 41-year old woman with Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Dizziness Aggravated, Chills (felling of cold), Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body), Heart Rate Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Lithium Carbonate for a 32-year old woman with Depression, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Appetite Decreased, Weakness, Abdominal Pain Aggravated, Dizziness Aggravated, Nausea, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Adderall 20, Lyrica for a 53-year old woman with Depression, Fatigue - Chronic, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Vertigo, Itching, Burning Sensation, Nasal Dryness, Bursitis, Chest Pain, Restless Legs Syndrome, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Weight Gain, Breathing-related Sleep Disorder, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Mouth Dry Aggravated, Eyes - Dry, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Weakness, Hands - Chapped And Dry, Glaucoma, Pain In Jaw, Headache, Pain - Eye, Vision Problems, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Hair Loss, Pain Exacerbated
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin, Lorazepam, Pantoprazole, Metoprolol Succinate, Biotin, Zoloft, Gabapentin for a 19-year old girl with Allergy, Anxiety Disorder, Acid Reflux, Tachycardia, Keratosis Pilaris, Migraine With Aura. The patient has Blurred Vision, Double Vision, Cold Exposure - Extremities, Sweating Decreased, Sweating, Seizure - Tonic-clonic, Brain Injury, Gastroparesis, Low Blood Pressure, Dizziness, Tachycardia
Recent Bacterial Infection related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.