Behcet's syndrome and Family planning and contraception - from FDA reports
Family planning and contraception is reported only by a few people with Behcet's syndrome. We study 3 people who have Family planning and contraception and Behcet's syndrome from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Behcet's syndrome (involves inflammation of the blood vessels) can be treated by Prednisone, Imuran (latest reports from 1,876 Behcet's syndrome patients)
Family Planning And Contraception
Family planning and contraception has been reported by people with hiv infection, birth control, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, acne (latest reports from 174,196 Family planning and contraception patients).
On Feb, 13, 2017
3 people who have Behcet'S Syndrome and Family Planning And Contraception are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Behcet'S Syndrome and experience Family Planning And Contraception *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Behcet'S Syndrome and experience Family Planning And Contraception *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 50 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Type 2 Diabetes (1 person, 33.33%)
- Preventive Health Care (1 person, 33.33%)
- Mouth Ulcers (1 person, 33.33%)
- Genital Ulceration (1 person, 33.33%)
- Depression (1 person, 33.33%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Remicade (2 people, 66.67%)
- Sertraline (1 person, 33.33%)
- Revlimid (1 person, 33.33%)
- Neoral (1 person, 33.33%)
- Enbrel (1 person, 33.33%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Vaginal Haemorrhage (1 person, 33.33%)
- Stillbirth (1 person, 33.33%)
- Sinusitis (1 person, 33.33%)
- Nausea (1 person, 33.33%)
- Dehydration (1 person, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Family planning and contraception and Behcet's syndrome?
- Check symptoms - is your family planning and contraception caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all symptoms of Behcet's syndromea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Family planning and contraceptionFamily planning and contraception
Other conditions that could case Family planning and contraceptionFamily planning and contraception
You may be interested in these reviews
Hello I have had plantar fasciitis off and on for two years now. I was doing just fine until I started the birth control nexplanon. Now I have a torn archives tendon and the tendon on my arch is torn. Anyone else?
I have been on BC for 13 years off and on in between my 2 kids. Have struggled with rash on hands, face, arms for 10 years. Recently had a positive Ana? 1-320. Doctor maybe signs of autoimmune disease. Currently have mirena since Nov 2015 and wondering if BC is causing all of my problems?
Hi, My name is Alex, I'm now 20 weeks pregnant, I been having burning pain on the right side of ribs, almost since I was 9 weeks, no one can tell me why. Until my sister found out about Allodynia, now I'm just trying to understand how to deal with this.