Would you have Family planning and contraception (Birth control) when you have Behcet's syndrome?
Summary: there is no Family planning and contraception reported by people with Behcet's syndrome yet.
We study people who have Family planning and contraception (Birth control) and Behcet's syndrome from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Behcet's syndrome and Family planning and contraception >>>
Behcet's syndrome (involves inflammation of the blood vessels) can be treated by Colchicine. (latest reports from 1,120 Behcet's Syndrome patients)
Family planning and contraception
Family planning and contraception has been reported by people with hiv infection, birth control, acne, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy. (latest reports from 105,973 Family planning and contraception patients)
On Feb, 28, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Behcet's Syndrome and Family Planning And Contraception?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Behcet's syndrome
- support group for people who have Family Planning And Contraception
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Mirena, Zoloft for a 20-year old woman with Birth Control, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Birth Control, Anxiety
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Dapsone, Prednisone for a 31-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder, Behcet's Syndrome. The patient has Gall Bladder Pain, Stiff Neck, Inflammation, Chest Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisolone, Azathioprine for a 20-year old woman with Behcet's Syndrome. The patient has Cellulite
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Viibryd, Folic Acid, Omeprazole, Desyrel, Allopurinol, Gabapentin, Atenolol, Wellbutrin, Tirosint for a 60-year old woman with Behcet's Syndrome, Chronic Depression, Enzyme Supplementation, Heartburn, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Gouty Arthritis, Rls, Hbp, Depression, Thyroidectomy. The patient has Hypothyroidism Postoperative, Cellulitis, Joint Pain
Recent Behcet's Syndrome related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.