Home > Behcet's syndrome > Family planning and contraception > Behcet's syndrome and Family planning and contraception
Would you have Family planning and contraception (Birth control) when you have Behcet's syndrome?
We study people who have Family planning and contraception (Birth control) and Behcet's syndrome from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Behcet's syndrome and Family planning and contraception >>>
Behcet's syndrome (involves inflammation of the blood vessels) (latest reports from 2,301 patients) can be treated by Colchicine.
Family planning and contraception
Family planning and contraception (latest reports from 135,427 patients) has been reported by people with hiv infection, birth control, multiple sclerosis, acne, epilepsy.
On Oct, 31, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Behcet's Syndrome and Family Planning And Contraception?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Behcet's syndrome
- support group for people who have Family Planning And Contraception
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I recently had an anal fistula laid open and a lateral sphinctectomy , is it normal in behcets patients with iga defficiency to have normal blood results when its obvious they have infection in the co
(Asked by a 42 year old woman who has Behcet's Syndrome)
Diagnosed with bechets several years ago, dont take any medication , getbloods tested every 6 months .
- Phentermine topamax and depo provera
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has Weight Loss, Birth Control, and takes Xanax, Lamictal, Zoloft, Wellbutrin, Allegra, Protonix)
I'm am wondering if th phentermine, the topamax (25 mg x2 a day ) will interfer will the depo provera?
- Depo provera and 50mg topamax
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has Birth Control, and takes Topamax, Depo-provera)
I was wondering if 50 mg of topamax would decrease the effevtiveness of the depo shot?
- Regarding pregnancy, does keppra present less side effects than depakote ? which one is more likely to avoid problems for the baby ?
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has Pregnancy, and takes Keppra)
I have been on Keppra (2.000 mg a day) for 3 months now. Before, I took Depakote for almost 10 years. In both cases my epilepsy symptoms were controlled. I was advised to change (from Depakote to Keppra) by my Neurologist as I am planning to get pregnant in the coming months. I would like to confirm ...
- A week pregnant, do flax seeds help in abortion?
(Asked by a 21 year old woman who has Pregnancy)
More questions for: Behcet's syndrome, Family planning and contraception
More reviews for: Behcet's syndrome, Family planning and contraception
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Dapsone, Prednisone for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Behcet's Syndrome. The patient has Gall Bladder Pain, Stiff Neck, Inflammation, Chest Pain
Comments: These attacks I am experiencing are growing more intense every time. They are also beginning to get closer and closer to the previous attack. I have been to the hospital 2 times in 3 weeks in fear for my life thinking i was having an heart attack.
- A study of drug interactions between Remicade, Imuran, Colchicine, Erythromycin Ethylsuccinate for a patient with Behcet's Syndrome, Folliculitis. The patient has Neutropenia, Ecg P Wave Inverted, Haemangioma, Hyperthermia, Polymyalgia
Comments: Pt developed fever of 102.2 while on oral abx, that resolved with Tylenol. ANC 400, two weeks ago the differential was normal. The pt has had 8 doses of Remicade (500 mg infusions) with normal differential. The pt only takes Imuran sporadically and is non-compliant to prescription. The pt. has been ...
- A study of side effects of Nuvaring for a patient with Pregnancy. The patient has Birth Defects Causing Charge Syndrome Symptoms, Retinal Coloboma (a hole in retina by birth defect), Aplastic Semicircular Canal, Hypoplastic Semicircular Canal, Aplastic Auditory Nerve, Mondini Defect Of Cochleas, Low Vision, Hypotonia (low muscle tone), Vesicoureteral Reflux (vur), Ankyloglossia (decreased mobility of the tongue tip), Long Palate, Micrognathia (jaw is undersized), Developmental Delay, Deafness Bilateral, Pregnancy
Comments: Used Nuvaring perfectly for period of 8 months (had a calendar marked for insertion and removal dates and timed everything to the minute via alarm clock)
Inadvertant pregnancy. Ring was not removed until 6 weeks gestation (because of unplanned "surprise" pregnancy).
8 weeks to 16 weeks gestat ...
More related studies for: Behcet's syndrome, Family planning and contraception
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.