Behcet's syndrome and Family planning and contraception - from FDA reports
Family planning and contraception is reported only by a few people with Behcet's syndrome. We study 4 people who have Family planning and contraception and Behcet's syndrome from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 25, 2017
4 people who have Behcet'S Syndrome and Family Planning And Contraception are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Behcet'S Syndrome and experience Family Planning And Contraception *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Behcet'S Syndrome and experience Family Planning And Contraception *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 66.67 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Multiple Allergies (2 people, 50.00%)
- Mouth Ulcers (2 people, 50.00%)
- Genital Ulceration (2 people, 50.00%)
- Depression (2 people, 50.00%)
- Pain (1 person, 25.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Remicade (3 people, 75.00%)
- Sertraline (2 people, 50.00%)
- Revlimid (2 people, 50.00%)
- Prilosec (2 people, 50.00%)
- Fluoxetine (2 people, 50.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Vaginal Haemorrhage (2 people, 50.00%)
- Nausea (2 people, 50.00%)
- Dehydration (2 people, 50.00%)
- Sinusitis (1 person, 25.00%)
- Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control (1 person, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Family planning and contraception and Behcet's syndrome?
- Check symptoms - is your family planning and contraception caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFamily planning and contraception and Behcet's syndrome from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Behcet's syndrome (involves inflammation of the blood vessels) can be treated by Prednisone, Imuran (latest reports from 2,113 Behcet's syndrome patients)
Family Planning And Contraception
Family planning and contraception has been reported by people with hiv infection, birth control, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, acne (latest reports from 186,281 Family planning and contraception patients).
Browse all symptoms of Behcet's syndromea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Family planning and contraceptionFamily planning and contraception
Other conditions that could case Family planning and contraceptionFamily planning and contraception
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
My mother is skeptical of my birth control. I was first taking a pill called MonoNessa. Now, i use Nuvaring. 8 months ago, I started having feet and ankle pain. I later got diagnosed with tendoniitis in both of my feet. Its so bad now that i use a wheelchair. I may have to have surgery soon. Im ...
Hello everyone Just wanted to let you know that I'm having insomnia after 10 months on the shot and it's really affecting my life.i would like to know exactly how the synthetic hormones affects our slee.my gynae said it could not have been the shot that's causing the insomnia.
Hi there! I am so glad I found you,! Even though I know this group is very small, I take comfort that there are others like me out there and I am not going crazy. OK, let me re-phrase that... People who know me, know that I actually AM crazy and this annoying, seven letter, autoimmune ...
Hello I have had plantar fasciitis off and on for two years now. I was doing just fine until I started the birth control nexplanon. Now I have a torn archives tendon and the tendon on my arch is torn. Anyone else?