Home > Bile duct cancer > Shortness of breath > Bile duct cancer and Shortness of breath
Review: could Bile duct cancer cause Shortness of breath (Breathing difficulty)?
We study 666 people who have Bile duct cancer from FDA and social media. Among them, 21 have Shortness of breath (Breathing difficulty). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Bile duct cancer and Shortness of breath >>>
Bile duct cancer
Bile duct cancer (a cancer that forms glands or secretes significant amounts of mucins) (latest reports from 4,818 patients)
Shortness of breath
Shortness of breath (latest reports from 1,342,605 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 666 people who have bile duct cancer are studied. Among them, 21 (3.15%) have Shortness Of Breath.
Gender of people who have bile duct cancer and experienced Shortness of breath * :
|Shortness of breath||36.11%||63.89% |
Age of people who have bile duct cancer and experienced Shortness of breath * :
|Shortness of breath||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||78.57% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hepatic neoplasm malignant (6 people, 28.57%)
- Nausea (6 people, 28.57%)
- Oedema (4 people, 19.05%)
- Phlebitis (4 people, 19.05%)
- Constipation (4 people, 19.05%)
- Fungal infection (2 people, 9.52%)
- Infection (2 people, 9.52%)
- Abdominal pain (2 people, 9.52%)
- Non-small cell lung cancer (1 people, 4.76%)
- Diabetes mellitus (1 people, 4.76%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Gemcitabine (17 people, 80.95%)
- Oxycontin (8 people, 38.10%)
- Lasix (8 people, 38.10%)
- Cisplatin (6 people, 28.57%)
- Gemzar (5 people, 23.81%)
- Iopamidol (5 people, 23.81%)
- Cimetidine (4 people, 19.05%)
- Innohep (4 people, 19.05%)
- Atenolol (4 people, 19.05%)
- Aldactone (4 people, 19.05%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bile Duct Cancer and Shortness Of Breath?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Shortness Of Breath and Bile duct cancer
- support group for people who have Shortness Of Breath
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 days ago):
Ended up having multiple bilateral pulmonary emboli.
Humira has in the post-market rare side effects pulmonary emboli!
This drug is too dangerous---to many side effects!!!!!
From this study (1 week ago):
Being treated for hemicrania continua
From this study (1 week ago):
I started developing breathing problems after my doctor increased the mg from 25 to 50. I started developing breathing problems after taking this medication for about a month (50 mg).
please help me on Oct, 17, 2014:
i have been having shortness of breath after taking this less than a month. did your symptoms finally go away. my docs keep telling me i just have anxiety all of the sudden after 36 years. any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated!
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Bile duct cancer, Shortness of breath
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
- Pulmonery hypertension
gives you heart failure, enlarged right side of heart, lungs are not getting enough oxgen, have blood clots, so effects all body organs
More reviews for: Bile duct cancer, Shortness of breath
Common treatments for Bile Duct Cancer and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Bile duct cancer symptoms:
Shortness Of Breath related symptom studies:
- Shortness Of Breath in Asthma (7,031 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Blood pressure (9,758 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Chronic obstructive lung disease (5,496 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Depression (4,352 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Hypertension (10,454 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Lower cholesterol (4,263 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Ms (4,485 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Osteoporosis (4,503 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Pain (5,630 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Rheumatoid arthritis (5,833 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.