Review: could Bipolar 2 cause Itching?
We study 2,552 people who have Bipolar 2 from FDA and social media. Among them, 31 have Itching. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Stay connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Bipolar 2 and Itching >>>
Bipolar 2 (latest reports from 3,933 patients) can be treated by Lamictal, Lithium Carbonate, Lamotrigine, Abilify, Seroquel, Seroquel Xr.
Itching (latest reports from 545,019 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis.
On Aug, 17, 2014: 2,544 people who have bipolar 2 are studied. Among them, 31 (1.22%) have Itching. They amount to 0.01% of all the 543,594 people who have Itching on eHealthMe.
Gender of people who have bipolar 2 and experienced Itching * :
Age of people who have bipolar 2 and experienced Itching * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Migraine (6 people, 19.35%)
- Insomnia (6 people, 19.35%)
- Depression (3 people, 9.68%)
- Anxiety (3 people, 9.68%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lamictal (23 people, 74.19%)
- Lithium carbonate (9 people, 29.03%)
- Zoloft (7 people, 22.58%)
- Sumatriptan succinate (6 people, 19.35%)
- Depakote (4 people, 12.90%)
- Klonopin (3 people, 9.68%)
- Desyrel (3 people, 9.68%)
- Seroquel (3 people, 9.68%)
- Lamotrigine (3 people, 9.68%)
- Zocor (2 people, 6.45%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Itching and Bipolar 2
- group for people who have Bipolar 2
- group for people who have Itching
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 months ago):
Itching burning on mainly my feet and lower legs raised boil looking hives and extream sensitivity in my feet
From this study (4 months ago):
Before this medication I was taking 300mg of Effexor, 300mg of trazedone, 15 mg of diazepam, and 100mg of Zoloft. Was diagnosed with serotonin toxicity and removed from all but the diazepam and given 5mg of Sonata, starting dose of 25mg of lamotrigine (upped 2x- 1st to 50mg and then to 100mg) and 20 mg of diazepam.
From this study (3 years ago):
Paranoia seems to be getting worse as time goes on... Any help out there would be greatly appreciated!
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Bipolar 2, Itching
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Bone pain localized to poison ivy rash
I am having a moderate to strong reaction to poison ivy exposure. I have a localized rash with blistering, swelling and inflammation similar to cellulitis. The rash has been progressing for about a week. The blisters are not weeping or oozing. The area is cleaned daily with neem oil soap. Coincid ...
- Hit and miss sleep with dextroamphetamine
Started drug 2 months ago and have seen an improvement in my focus. Ziprosidone for my depression causes me to get dead tired by 7 pm. Once I started taking Dextroamphetamine I started having insomnia 2 times a week. I think I would rather sleep early than stay up all night and then try and stay a ...
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
More reviews for: Bipolar 2, Itching
Common treatments for Bipolar 2 and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Bipolar 2 symptoms:
Itching related symptom studies:
- Itching in Blood cholesterol increased (5,530 reports)
- Itching in Blood pressure (3,976 reports)
- Itching in Depression (1,967 reports)
- Itching in High density lipoprotein decreased (1,592 reports)
- Itching in Hypertension (4,347 reports)
- Itching in Ms (2,000 reports)
- Itching in Osteoporosis (1,567 reports)
- Itching in Pain (2,056 reports)
- Itching in Psoriasis (1,393 reports)
- Itching in Rheumatoid arthritis (3,272 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.