Home > Bipolar 2 > Itching > Bipolar 2 and Itching
Review: could Bipolar 2 cause Itching?
We study 2,604 people who have Bipolar 2 from FDA and social media. Among them, 33 have Itching. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Bipolar 2 and Itching >>>
Bipolar 2 (characterized by at least one episode of hypomania and at least one episode of major depression) (latest reports from 4,009 patients) can be treated by Lamictal, Lithium Carbonate, Lamotrigine, Seroquel, Abilify, Seroquel Xr.
Itching (latest reports from 545,989 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 2,604 people who have bipolar 2 are studied. Among them, 33 (1.27%) have Itching.
Gender of people who have bipolar 2 and experienced Itching * :
Age of people who have bipolar 2 and experienced Itching * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Bipolar ii disorder (33 people, 100.00%)
- Migraine (6 people, 18.18%)
- Insomnia (6 people, 18.18%)
- Anxiety (3 people, 9.09%)
- Depression (3 people, 9.09%)
- Anxiety disorder (2 people, 6.06%)
- Thrombophlebitis (1 people, 3.03%)
- Gastritis (1 people, 3.03%)
- Tremor - essential (1 people, 3.03%)
- Degenerative joint disease (1 people, 3.03%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lamictal (23 people, 69.70%)
- Lithium carbonate (10 people, 30.30%)
- Zoloft (7 people, 21.21%)
- Sumatriptan succinate (6 people, 18.18%)
- Depakote (4 people, 12.12%)
- Desyrel (3 people, 9.09%)
- Klonopin (3 people, 9.09%)
- Lamotrigine (3 people, 9.09%)
- Seroquel (3 people, 9.09%)
- Neurontin (2 people, 6.06%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bipolar 2 and Itching?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Itching and Bipolar 2
- support group for people who have Bipolar 2
- support group for people who have Itching
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Bipolar 2, Itching
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Rash from eating kale
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Transition from mirtazapine to cymbalta (bipolar ii) 6 week duration taken in conjunction with seroquel, propranalol and implanon
In early September I approached my Psychiatrist to report that I was having sleep paralysis episodes as well as insatiable appetite. I had put on about 20lb in the space of 6 months since the sleep paralysis started.
My Psychiatrist opted to wean me off the Mirtazapine and onto Cymbalta. I have n ...
- Double vision on levothyroxine
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
More reviews for: Bipolar 2, Itching
Common treatments for Bipolar 2 and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Bipolar 2 symptoms:
Itching related symptom studies:
- Itching in Blood pressure (3,976 reports)
- Itching in Depression (1,989 reports)
- Itching in High density lipoprotein decreased (1,592 reports)
- Itching in Hypertension (4,354 reports)
- Itching in Ms (2,000 reports)
- Itching in Osteoporosis (1,567 reports)
- Itching in Pain (2,056 reports)
- Itching in Psoriasis (1,393 reports)
- Itching in Ra (3,274 reports)
- Itching in Reduce cholesterol (5,531 reports)
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Phenergan, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride Allergy, Vitamin D, Diazepam, Valtrex, Valproate Sodium, Paracetamol, Nexium, Mirtazapine, Crestor, Metronidazole, Aspirin, Mebeverine Hydrochloride for a patient with Itching, Hay Fever, Vitamin D Decreased, Anxiety Disorder, Genital Herpes, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Degenerative Joint Disease, Gerd, High Blood Cholesterol, Tremor - Essential, Thrombophlebitis, Gastritis. The patient has Fatty Liver, Dizziness, Fatigue, Pain, Muscle Aches, Tremor, Duodenogastric Reflux, Back Pain - Low, Mood Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Itching - Vaginal Area, Anxiety, Sinus Pain And Runny Nose, Itching
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Xanax, Gabapentin, Lithium Carbonate for a patient with Thyroid Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Fibromyalgia, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Emotional Distress, Anger, Itching
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Citalopram Hydrobromide for a patient with Acid Reflux, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Hives, Rash, Itching
More related studies for: Bipolar 2, Itching
Recent Bipolar 2 related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Bipolar 2, Itching
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (2 hours ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- (3 Carboxy2 Hydroxypropyl) Trimethylammonium Hydroxide Inner Salt
- Vaginal Burning Sensation
- Ortho Novum 1/50 28