Review: could Bipolar disorder cause Copd?
We study 36,676 people who have Bipolar disorder from FDA and social media. Among them, 155 have Copd (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Stay connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Bipolar disorder and Copd >>>
Bipolar disorder (latest reports from 79,833 patients) can be treated by Lamictal, Lithium Carbonate, Seroquel, Abilify, Lamotrigine, Depakote.
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) (latest reports from 209,834 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain.
On Aug, 30, 2014: 36,676 people who have bipolar disorder are studied. Among them, 155 (0.42%) have Copd. They amount to 0.07% of all the 209,834 people who have Copd on eHealthMe.
Gender of people who have bipolar disorder and experienced Copd * :
Age of people who have bipolar disorder and experienced Copd * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (58 people, 37.42%)
- Insomnia (26 people, 16.77%)
- Anxiety (24 people, 15.48%)
- Sleep disorder (22 people, 14.19%)
- Schizophrenia (22 people, 14.19%)
- Bipolar i disorder (14 people, 9.03%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (14 people, 9.03%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (13 people, 8.39%)
- Pain (12 people, 7.74%)
- Schizoaffective disorder (11 people, 7.10%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Seroquel (122 people, 78.71%)
- Zyprexa (63 people, 40.65%)
- Risperdal (33 people, 21.29%)
- Depakote (32 people, 20.65%)
- Lexapro (32 people, 20.65%)
- Geodon (28 people, 18.06%)
- Aspirin (26 people, 16.77%)
- Abilify (26 people, 16.77%)
- Spiriva (24 people, 15.48%)
- Paxil (24 people, 15.48%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Copd and Bipolar disorder
- group for people who have Bipolar disorder
- group for people who have Copd
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 week ago):
Full body numeness and tingling lasted 45 mins. Sharp front headaches
From this study (1 week ago):
The chest pain has gone down one arm one time and down my other arm the next time I got chest pain a week later. Plus I have trouble breathing when this happens.
From this study (3 weeks ago):
I started cytomel about a week ago and yesterday i noticed pain in both my breasts and nipples. I know that can be a symptom of pms but that is not a symptom i have ever expierienced. Could the cytomel be causing the pain?
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Is rasberry ketone safe
i had tia 2years ago is it safe to take rasbery ketone im on a diet
- Effects taking lamictal abilify and pristiq
Although I take these three drugs I am still experiencing symptoms of lethargy, lack of appetite Are these symptoms perhaps side effects of these grubs?
- Does anybody know if lamictal xr increases ck levels?
I was only taking Notryptiline 50 mg a day, 400 mg (200mg x 2 a day) of Lamectal XR, and my CK levels keep on going up. Which one of these medications is raising my CK levels? Does anybody know? Please help.
In March of 2014, I was hospitalized due to 5000 CK levels. I was released with CK ...
More questions for: Bipolar disorder, Copd
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- My t.d. and my living hell
I was dianosed with T.D. on Sept. 19, 2013...by a neurologist at St. Peters Hospital in Albany, NY...I was taken there because of concern that I had suffered a stroke...since then, life for, not only me, but my family has pretty much come to a screeching halt...I seemed to have hit the jackpot as fa ...
- Zoloft & klonipin created a horrible psychosis
Causes psychosis, bipolar anxiety and seizures. Violence happens on all psychiatric drugs. Curing psychosis and deafness took the complete abandonment of psychiatry.
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
Diagnosed 12 months ago with type 2 diabetes - diet controlled. Diagnosed recently with polymyalgia rheumatica. Prescribed prednisone. This caused my blood sugar levels to skyrocket and. Now require insulin injections. Have developed a rash on arms & face. Have tried tapering prednisone dosage but p ...
More reviews for: Bipolar disorder, Copd
Common treatments for Bipolar Disorder and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Bipolar disorder symptoms:
- Cannot Sleep in Bipolar disorder (2,949 reports)
- Diabetes Mellitus in Bipolar disorder (2,714 reports)
- Skin Redness Or Inflammation in Bipolar disorder (2,681 reports)
- Weight Increased in Bipolar disorder (2,632 reports)
- Type 2 Diabetes in Bipolar disorder (2,074 reports)
- Depression in Bipolar disorder (2,003 reports)
- Anxiety in Bipolar disorder (1,939 reports)
- Fatigue in Bipolar disorder (1,737 reports)
- Can't Stay Wake in Bipolar disorder (1,732 reports)
- Drug Ineffective in Bipolar disorder (1,675 reports)
Copd related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.