Home > Bipolar disorder > Copd > Bipolar disorder and Copd
Review: could Bipolar disorder cause Copd (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)?
We study 36,737 people who have Bipolar disorder from FDA and social media. Among them, 155 have Copd (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Bipolar disorder and Copd >>>
Bipolar disorder (mood disorder) (latest reports from 79,816 patients) can be treated by Lamictal, Lithium Carbonate, Seroquel, Abilify, Lamotrigine, Depakote.
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) (latest reports from 206,488 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, depression.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 36,737 people who have bipolar disorder are studied. Among them, 155 (0.42%) have Copd.
Gender of people who have bipolar disorder and experienced Copd * :
Age of people who have bipolar disorder and experienced Copd * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (58 people, 37.42%)
- Insomnia (26 people, 16.77%)
- Anxiety (24 people, 15.48%)
- Sleep disorder (22 people, 14.19%)
- Schizophrenia (22 people, 14.19%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (15 people, 9.68%)
- Bipolar i disorder (14 people, 9.03%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (14 people, 9.03%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (13 people, 8.39%)
- Pain (12 people, 7.74%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Seroquel (122 people, 78.71%)
- Zyprexa (63 people, 40.65%)
- Risperdal (33 people, 21.29%)
- Depakote (32 people, 20.65%)
- Lexapro (32 people, 20.65%)
- Geodon (28 people, 18.06%)
- Aspirin (26 people, 16.77%)
- Abilify (26 people, 16.77%)
- Spiriva (24 people, 15.48%)
- Paxil (24 people, 15.48%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bipolar Disorder and Copd?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Copd and Bipolar disorder
- support group for people who have Bipolar disorder
- support group for people who have Copd
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 day ago):
Please tell me if any of these drugs cause problems with opana that I have just been put on by a new dr instead of the ms contin the oncologist had me pn for the past 8 years but the new pain management is scared that is too addicting even though I have been on it that long with no problems. Thank ypu.
From this study (1 week ago):
wonder if any of these cased my gynocomastia at age of 15
From this study (2 weeks ago):
I would like to know if the medical treatment i observe for 11 years might influence the apparition of chilaidity's syndrom.
My medical treatment : abilify 15mg
carbamazepine LP 400mg (2*200mg)
Abdominal meteorism began after the first year of these drugs, increased during several years at a very high level then stable for 4 or 5 years approximatively. Occasionnaly, I notice a high flatulency.
Despite of activated wood charcoal during 2 or three weeks (several tries), meteorism hasn't decreased at all.
For information, my bmi = 24.13 (body mass index)
my fmi = 22.64 (fat mass index)
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Is rasberry ketone safe
i had tia 2years ago is it safe to take rasbery ketone im on a diet
- Effects taking lamictal abilify and pristiq
Although I take these three drugs I am still experiencing symptoms of lethargy, lack of appetite Are these symptoms perhaps side effects of these grubs?
- Does anybody know if lamictal xr increases ck levels?
I was only taking Notryptiline 50 mg a day, 400 mg (200mg x 2 a day) of Lamectal XR, and my CK levels keep on going up. Which one of these medications is raising my CK levels? Does anybody know? Please help.
In March of 2014, I was hospitalized due to 5000 CK levels. I was released with CK ...
More questions for: Bipolar disorder, Copd
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lexapro and memory loss
I actually have no idea what other medicine I was on the week I took Lexapro, it was back at the end of February 2014 right before I checked myself into the psych hospital. I formed no memory for a whole week just because of one drug! My friends and family tell me what happened that week and I have ...
- How saphris causedmy husbands death
My husband was given saphris to treat bipolar disorder in June, 2010. After taking it for two weeks,the dosage was increased. On July 29, 2010, he started having hallucinations and before I could get help (we lived in rural area), he committed suicide.
- My t.d. and my living hell
I was dianosed with T.D. on Sept. 19, 2013...by a neurologist at St. Peters Hospital in Albany, NY...I was taken there because of concern that I had suffered a stroke...since then, life for, not only me, but my family has pretty much come to a screeching halt...I seemed to have hit the jackpot as fa ...
More reviews for: Bipolar disorder, Copd
Common treatments for Bipolar Disorder and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Bipolar disorder symptoms:
- Sleep Issues in Bipolar disorder (2,949 reports)
- Dm in Bipolar disorder (2,714 reports)
- Rash in Bipolar disorder (2,681 reports)
- Weight Increased in Bipolar disorder (2,633 reports)
- Diabetes - Type 2 in Bipolar disorder (2,074 reports)
- Depression in Bipolar disorder (2,005 reports)
- Anxiety in Bipolar disorder (1,939 reports)
- Lethargy in Bipolar disorder (1,738 reports)
- Sleep in Bipolar disorder (1,732 reports)
- Drug Ineffective in Bipolar disorder (1,675 reports)
Copd related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Growth Hormone Deficiency and Hydronephrosis
- Epilepsy and Hives
- Phentermine and Synthroid
- Hypothyroidism and Metoprolol Tartrate
Recent user comments
- "Exposure to tempratures below 60 F causes itching and ... " (50 minutes ago)
- "itching around vagina and rectum, right ovary pain,cr ... " (4 hours ago)
- "If dose missed one day or two... got extreme dizzines ... " (5 hours ago)
- Iris Neoplasm
- Potassium Chloride 0.075% In Dextrose 5% In Plastic Container