Home > Bipolar disorder > Orgasm abnormal > Bipolar disorder and Orgasm abnormal
Review: could Bipolar disorder cause Orgasm abnormal?
We study 36,737 people who have Bipolar disorder from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Orgasm abnormal. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Bipolar disorder and Orgasm abnormal >>>
Bipolar disorder (mood disorder) (latest reports from 79,816 patients) can be treated by Lamictal, Lithium Carbonate, Seroquel, Abilify, Lamotrigine, Depakote.
Orgasm abnormal (abnormal sex satisfaction) (latest reports from 1,190 patients) has been reported by people with depression, erection problems, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 36,737 people who have bipolar disorder are studied. Among them, 7 (0.02%) have Orgasm Abnormal.
Gender of people who have bipolar disorder and experienced Orgasm abnormal * :
|Orgasm abnormal||62.50%||37.50% |
Age of people who have bipolar disorder and experienced Orgasm abnormal * :
|Orgasm abnormal||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||80.00%||40.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Ill-defined disorder (1 people, 14.29%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Saphris (2 people, 28.57%)
- Lamictal (2 people, 28.57%)
- Abilify (2 people, 28.57%)
- Risperidone (1 people, 14.29%)
- Clorazepate dipotassium (1 people, 14.29%)
- Clonazepam (1 people, 14.29%)
- Prozac (1 people, 14.29%)
- Eskalith (1 people, 14.29%)
- Lexapro (1 people, 14.29%)
- Neurontin (1 people, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bipolar Disorder and Orgasm Abnormal?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Orgasm Abnormal and Bipolar disorder
- support group for people who have Bipolar disorder
- support group for people who have Orgasm Abnormal
Comments from related studies:
From this study (8 hours ago):
wonder if any of these cased my gynocomastia at age of 15
From this study (4 days ago):
I would like to know if the medical treatment i observe for 11 years might influence the apparition of chilaidity's syndrom.
My medical treatment : abilify 15mg
carbamazepine LP 400mg (2*200mg)
Abdominal meteorism began after the first year of these drugs, increased during several years at a very high level then stable for 4 or 5 years approximatively. Occasionnaly, I notice a high flatulency.
Despite of activated wood charcoal during 2 or three weeks (several tries), meteorism hasn't decreased at all.
For information, my bmi = 24.13 (body mass index)
my fmi = 22.64 (fat mass index)
From this study (5 days ago):
monthly urinary tract infections
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Effects taking lamictal abilify and pristiq
Although I take these three drugs I am still experiencing symptoms of lethargy, lack of appetite Are these symptoms perhaps side effects of these grubs?
- Does anybody know if lamictal xr increases ck levels?
I was only taking Notryptiline 50 mg a day, 400 mg (200mg x 2 a day) of Lamectal XR, and my CK levels keep on going up. Which one of these medications is raising my CK levels? Does anybody know? Please help.
In March of 2014, I was hospitalized due to 5000 CK levels. I was released with CK ...
- Can rituxan cause bipolar disorder?
recently started rituxan. Now have bipolar disorder. Could there be any connection?
More questions for: Bipolar disorder, Orgasm abnormal
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lexapro and memory loss
I actually have no idea what other medicine I was on the week I took Lexapro, it was back at the end of February 2014 right before I checked myself into the psych hospital. I formed no memory for a whole week just because of one drug! My friends and family tell me what happened that week and I have ...
- How saphris causedmy husbands death
My husband was given saphris to treat bipolar disorder in June, 2010. After taking it for two weeks,the dosage was increased. On July 29, 2010, he started having hallucinations and before I could get help (we lived in rural area), he committed suicide.
- My t.d. and my living hell
I was dianosed with T.D. on Sept. 19, 2013...by a neurologist at St. Peters Hospital in Albany, NY...I was taken there because of concern that I had suffered a stroke...since then, life for, not only me, but my family has pretty much come to a screeching halt...I seemed to have hit the jackpot as fa ...
More reviews for: Bipolar disorder, Orgasm abnormal
Common treatments for Bipolar Disorder and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Bipolar disorder symptoms:
- Dyssomnia in Bipolar disorder (2,949 reports)
- Dm in Bipolar disorder (2,714 reports)
- Erythema in Bipolar disorder (2,681 reports)
- Weight Gain in Bipolar disorder (2,633 reports)
- Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus in Bipolar disorder (2,074 reports)
- Antidepressant Therapy in Bipolar disorder (2,005 reports)
- Anxiety in Bipolar disorder (1,939 reports)
- Lethargy in Bipolar disorder (1,738 reports)
- Sleepiness - During The Day in Bipolar disorder (1,732 reports)
- Drug Ineffective in Bipolar disorder (1,675 reports)
Orgasm Abnormal related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Growth Hormone Deficiency and Hydronephrosis
- Epilepsy and Hives
- Phentermine and Synthroid
- Hypothyroidism and Metoprolol Tartrate
Recent user comments
- "Exposure to tempratures below 60 F causes itching and ... " (48 minutes ago)
- "itching around vagina and rectum, right ovary pain,cr ... " (4 hours ago)
- "If dose missed one day or two... got extreme dizzines ... " (4 hours ago)
- Bicillin L A
- Itching Burning Eyes
- Body Temperature Decreased
- Angiosarcoma Recurrent
- Difficulty Breathing