Would you have Restless legs syndrome (Restless leg syndrome) when you have Bipolar disorder?
Summary: Restless legs syndrome is found among people with Bipolar disorder, especially people who are female, 20-29 old, also have Depression, and take medication Seroquel.
We study 221 people who have Restless legs syndrome (Restless leg syndrome) and Bipolar disorder from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Bipolar disorder and Restless legs syndrome >>>
Bipolar disorder (mood disorder) can be treated by Lamictal, Lithium Carbonate, Seroquel, Abilify, Lamotrigine, Depakote. (latest reports from 46,868 Bipolar Disorder patients)
Restless legs syndrome
Restless legs syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 17,498 Restless legs syndrome patients)
On Apr, 18, 2015: 221 people who have bipolar disorder and Restless Legs Syndrome are studied.
Gender of people who have bipolar disorder and experienced Restless legs syndrome * :
|Restless legs syndrome||72.06%||27.94% |
Age of people who have bipolar disorder and experienced Restless legs syndrome * :
|Restless legs syndrome||1.00%||1.00%||2.50%||9.00%||15.00%||30.50%||31.00%||10.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Restless legs syndrome||0.00%||33.33%||44.44%||22.22% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (43 people, 19.46%)
- Anxiety (28 people, 12.67%)
- Sleep disorder (23 people, 10.41%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (19 people, 8.60%)
- Insomnia (17 people, 7.69%)
- Thyroid disorder (15 people, 6.79%)
- Neuropathy peripheral (14 people, 6.33%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (13 people, 5.88%)
- Parkinson's disease (13 people, 5.88%)
- Pain (11 people, 4.98%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Seroquel (109 people, 49.32%)
- Depakote (38 people, 17.19%)
- Abilify (36 people, 16.29%)
- Klonopin (33 people, 14.93%)
- Geodon (30 people, 13.57%)
- Saphris (29 people, 13.12%)
- Lithium carbonate (28 people, 12.67%)
- Nexium (22 people, 9.95%)
- Clonazepam (21 people, 9.50%)
- Lexapro (21 people, 9.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bipolar Disorder and Restless Legs Syndrome?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Restless Legs Syndrome and Bipolar disorder
- support group for people who have Bipolar disorder
- support group for people who have Restless Legs Syndrome
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Mirena, Pantoprazole, Vyvanse, Divalproex, Escitalopram for a 30-year old woman with Birth Control, Ibs, Adhd, Bipolar Disorder, Depression. The patient has Lactation Disorder
- A study of side effects of Abilify for a 50-year old woman with Bipolar.
- A study of drug interactions between Meloxicam, Diovan, Omeprazole, Zolpidem, Alprazolam, Provera, Zyrtec Allergy, Lexapro, Topamax for a 41-year old woman with Arthritis, High Blood Pressure, Gerd, Insomnia, Anxiety Disorder, Endometriosis, Allergic Sinusitis, Depression, Bipolar. The patient has Teeth Grinding And Clenching
- A study of drug interactions between Miralax, Omeprazole, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Hydrochlorothiazide, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D, Hydroxyzine, Sertraline, Lamotrigine, Proair Hfa, Advair Diskus 250/50, Montelukast Sodium for a 39-year old woman with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Acid Reflux, High Blood Pressure, Allergy, Vitamin D Decreased, Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Asthma. The patient has Bronchitis Acute, Irregular Heartbeat
- A study of drug interactions between Biotin, Multivitamin, Tri-linyah, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Celexa, Adderall 30 for a 31-year old woman with Enteral Nutrition, Birth Control, Hypertension, Ocd, Adhd. The patient has Muscle Twitching, Restless Legs Syndrome
Recent Bipolar Disorder related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.