Would you have Shoplifting when you have Bipolar disorder?
Summary: Shoplifting is reported only by a few people with Bipolar disorder.
We study 5 people who have Shoplifting and Bipolar disorder from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Bipolar disorder and Shoplifting >>>
Bipolar disorder (mood disorder) can be treated by Lamictal, Lithium Carbonate, Seroquel, Abilify, Lamotrigine, Depakote. (latest reports from 46,911 Bipolar Disorder patients)
Shoplifting has been reported by people with depression, insomnia, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, quit smoking. (latest reports from 133 Shoplifting patients)
On Apr, 14, 2015: 5 people who have bipolar disorder and Shoplifting are studied.
Gender of people who have bipolar disorder and experienced Shoplifting * :
Age of people who have bipolar disorder and experienced Shoplifting * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (1 people, 20.00%)
- Sleep disorder therapy (1 people, 20.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Saphris (2 people, 40.00%)
- Invega (1 people, 20.00%)
- Motrin (1 people, 20.00%)
- Melatonin (1 people, 20.00%)
- Paxil (1 people, 20.00%)
- Neurontin (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of bipolar disorder and shoplifting on
Do you have Bipolar Disorder and Shoplifting?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Shoplifting and Bipolar disorder
- support group for people who have Bipolar disorder
- support group for people who have Shoplifting
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Vistaril for a 50-year old woman with Bipolar. The patient has Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Lamictal for a 58-year old man with Depression, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Dizziness, Shortness Of Breath, Muscle Weakness, Weight Loss - Unintentional, Fatigue
- A study of drug interactions between Levaquin In Dextrose 5% In Plastic Container, Lithium Carbonate, Garcinia Cambogia for a 39-year old woman with Thyroid Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Weight Loss. The patient has Texas Wonder
- A study of drug interactions between Provigil, Klonopin, Prozac, Morphine Sulfate, Abilify for a 51-year old woman with Narcolepsy, Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Pain. The patient has Bad Breath
- A study of drug interactions between Abilify, Latuda for a 35-year old man with Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Diverticulitis Intestinal
Recent Bipolar Disorder related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.