Home > Bipolar disorder > Weakness > Bipolar disorder and Weakness
Review: could Bipolar disorder cause Weakness?
We study 36,747 people who have Bipolar disorder from FDA and social media. Among them, 935 have Weakness. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Bipolar disorder and Weakness >>>
Bipolar disorder (mood disorder) (latest reports from 79,816 patients) can be treated by Lamictal, Lithium Carbonate, Seroquel, Abilify, Lamotrigine, Depakote.
Weakness (latest reports from 1,330,649 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, pain.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 36,747 people who have bipolar disorder are studied. Among them, 935 (2.54%) have Weakness.
Gender of people who have bipolar disorder and experienced Weakness * :
Age of people who have bipolar disorder and experienced Weakness * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (163 people, 17.43%)
- Hypertension (107 people, 11.44%)
- Anxiety (105 people, 11.23%)
- Insomnia (75 people, 8.02%)
- Schizophrenia (70 people, 7.49%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (68 people, 7.27%)
- Sleep disorder (57 people, 6.10%)
- Hypothyroidism (51 people, 5.45%)
- Headache (47 people, 5.03%)
- Multiple sclerosis (44 people, 4.71%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Seroquel (311 people, 33.26%)
- Lamictal (243 people, 25.99%)
- Depakote (209 people, 22.35%)
- Zyprexa (192 people, 20.53%)
- Risperdal (182 people, 19.47%)
- Lithium carbonate (166 people, 17.75%)
- Klonopin (128 people, 13.69%)
- Abilify (124 people, 13.26%)
- Zoloft (116 people, 12.41%)
- Clonazepam (116 people, 12.41%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bipolar Disorder and Weakness?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Weakness and Bipolar disorder
- support group for people who have Bipolar disorder
- support group for people who have Weakness
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can marijuana be causing serious, long-term muscle weakness?
I'm almost 65 years old, am a successful, well adjusted professional and have used marijuana on and off for over 45 years. I began using it more heavily about five years ago. Beginning about four years ago I began experiencing serious muscle weakness, in the large muscles. I was a skier, hiker, s ...
- Effects taking lamictal abilify and pristiq
Although I take these three drugs I am still experiencing symptoms of lethargy, lack of appetite Are these symptoms perhaps side effects of these grubs?
- Could the iud cause body pain nerevous,dizziness,confessing after about a year?
I was having a light chest pain going over to my right arm went to the hospital and they said they could find anything ....Once again said it was anxiety.... I was woundering if the iud could have infected my body some how causing the symptoms and more..thank you for you time....
More questions for: Bipolar disorder, Weakness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Restless leg syndrome exasporation while on lovastatim.
I have been taking Lovastatin for 4 months and have had an increase in my Restless Leg Syndrome. It usually acts up in the afternoon when I'm relaxing. The symptoms seem to go away with rhythmic movement of the affected leg. Usually it is in only one leg at a time. I have also noted a fine tremo ...
- Bipolar patient extremely violent on seraquel
I have been diagnosed bipolar for over 10 years. 3 years ago I was taken off of topamax and my seraquel was upped to 300 mg from 100 because I was pregnant. I was very violent! Punching, breaking stuff, in jail, in the psych ward. Yes pregnancy and bipolar are not a perfect combination. I too thoug ...
- Double vision on levothyroxine
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
More reviews for: Bipolar disorder, Weakness
Common treatments for Bipolar Disorder and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Bipolar disorder symptoms:
- Insomnolence in Bipolar disorder (2,949 reports)
- Diabetes Mellitus in Bipolar disorder (2,714 reports)
- Skin Lesion in Bipolar disorder (2,681 reports)
- Weight Gain - Unintentional in Bipolar disorder (2,633 reports)
- Type 2 Diabetes in Bipolar disorder (2,074 reports)
- Depression in Bipolar disorder (2,005 reports)
- Anxiety in Bipolar disorder (1,941 reports)
- Tiredness in Bipolar disorder (1,739 reports)
- Somnolence in Bipolar disorder (1,732 reports)
- Drug Ineffective in Bipolar disorder (1,675 reports)
Weakness related symptom studies:
- Weakness in Blood cholesterol increased (8,029 reports)
- Weakness in Blood pressure (8,440 reports)
- Weakness in Depression (4,874 reports)
- Weakness in Diabetes mellitus (2,971 reports)
- Weakness in Hypertension (9,008 reports)
- Weakness in Multiple sclerosis (14,531 reports)
- Weakness in Osteoporosis (6,975 reports)
- Weakness in Pain (5,072 reports)
- Weakness in Ra (4,879 reports)
- Weakness in Type 2 diabetes mellitus (2,842 reports)
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 20, Topiramate, Imitrex, Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Fioricet, Wellbutrin for a patient with ADHD, Bipolar Disorder, Migraine - Classic, Depression. The patient has Weakness, Diarrhea, Nausea And Vomiting, Low Blood Pressure, Thirst - Excessive, Irritability, Appetite - Decreased, Weight Loss - Unintentional, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Depression, Stress Symptoms, Exhaustion
- A study of drug interactions between Spironolactone, Seroquel, Lamictal, Baby Aspirin, Coreg for a patient with Congestive Heart Failure, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Weakness, Fatigue, Chest Discomfort
- A study of drug interactions between Zyrtec, Vitamin D, Prednisone, Symbicort, Proventil, Acthar, Methotrexate, Lisinopril, Clonazepam, Risperdal, Adderall for a patient with Nasal Congestion, Iga Deficiency, Bronchial Infection, Bronchial Asthma, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypertension, Anxiety, Bipolar, Add. The patient has Nasal Congestion, Throat Tightness, Liver Tenderness, Vaginal Swelling, Constipation, Abdominal Tenderness, Neck, Shoulder And Arm Syndrome, Urge Incontinence, Weakness, Night Sweats, Shortness Of Breath, Yellow Fever, Yellow Skin, Chest Tightness, Cough, Inflammation, Bronchitis, Fluid Retention
More related studies for: Bipolar disorder, Weakness
Recent Bipolar Disorder related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Bipolar disorder, Weakness
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Vertigo and Melatonin
- Omeprazole and Sacralisation
- Opiate Withdrawal
Recent user comments
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (25 minutes ago)
- "Recently increased dose to 60 mg/day. Pic started ab ... " (8 hours ago)
- "Milky white cloudy vertical line in left side of visu ... " (8 hours ago)
- Co Lav
- Renal Function Test Abnormal
- Food Interaction