Bipolar disorder and Copd - from FDA reports
Copd is found among people with Bipolar disorder, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Seroquel and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Copd with Bipolar disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 236 people who have Bipolar disorder from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
236 people who have Bipolar Disorder and Copd are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bipolar Disorder and experience Copd *:
- female: 76.42 %
- male: 23.58 %
Age of people who have Bipolar Disorder and experience Copd *:
- 0-1: 0.52 %
- 2-9: 0.52 %
- 10-19: 0.52 %
- 20-29: 0.52 %
- 30-39: 9.79 %
- 40-49: 30.41 %
- 50-59: 32.99 %
- 60+: 24.74 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (81 people, 34.32%)
- Stress And Anxiety (51 people, 21.61%)
- Sleep Disorder (33 people, 13.98%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (31 people, 13.14%)
- Insomnia (28 people, 11.86%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (133 people, 56.36%)
- Zyprexa (55 people, 23.31%)
- Spiriva (39 people, 16.53%)
- Nexium (36 people, 15.25%)
- Lexapro (31 people, 13.14%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pneumonia (52 people, 22.03%)
- Type 2 Diabetes (47 people, 19.92%)
- Diabetes (45 people, 19.07%)
- Breathing Difficulty (38 people, 16.10%)
- Weight Increased (37 people, 15.68%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Copd and Bipolar disorder?
- Check symptoms - is your copd caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCopd and Bipolar disorder from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Bipolar disorder (mood disorder) can be treated by Lamictal, Lithium carbonate, Seroquel, Abilify, Lamotrigine (latest reports from 65,810 Bipolar disorder patients)
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) has been reported by people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain (latest reports from 111,377 Copd patients).
Browse all symptoms of Bipolar disordera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause CopdCopd
Other conditions that could case CopdCopd
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hi I am stammering.Dr said its because of bipolar disorder.I take venlafaxine for 2 months and risperidone for 5 days.My muscle spasms were severe but after risperidone it increased.What do you yhink?
Effexor Lawsuit Forming- I'm looking for people to join with me to form a lawsuit to sue the drug company, Pfizer, that is the maker of the drug. I am working with someone who is knowledgeable about doing this, and is already moving forward with a suit for Seroquil. If you have developed a ...
Hello,I'm Silvia Ramakers and i live in the netherlands. I have Gorlin probably since i was about 15 (diagnosed at older age,i'm almost 50 now btw). Had many BCC's through the years. But why i'm writing (and i hope anybody can help because i'm desperate) is that since a while i have more and ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have scoliosis and that seems to be causing my COPD.. It is also causing polycythemia . I have neurofibromatosis which might be partially responsible for the scoliosis , but then again my father's family had a number of members with scoliosis. I would like to ask the support group have you ...
I have been on a lot of various meds since DX with Bipolar in 2000. I have genetic female patter baldness and there were some thinner spots but about 5 weeks ago my hair started falling out and leaving round bald spots. I have lost over 25% of my hair now with random bald spots (no hair at ...