Birth control and Platelet count increased - from FDA reports
Platelet count increased is found among people with Birth control, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, take medication Nuvaring and have Thrombosis. We study 72 people who have Platelet count increased and Birth control from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Birth control can be treated by Mirena, Yaz, Depo-provera, Nuvaring, Yasmin (latest reports from 174,196 Birth control patients)
Platelet Count Increased
Platelet count increased has been reported by people with schizophrenia, idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, chronic myeloid leukaemia (latest reports from 7,559 Platelet count increased patients).
On Jan, 29, 2017
72 people who have Birth Control and Platelet Count Increased are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Birth Control and experience Platelet Count Increased *:
- female: 92.96 %
- male: 7.04 %
Age of people who have Birth Control and experience Platelet Count Increased *:
- 0-1: 1.56 %
- 2-9: 1.56 %
- 10-19: 3.12 %
- 20-29: 42.19 %
- 30-39: 48.44 %
- 40-49: 1.56 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 1.56 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Thrombosis (6 people, 8.33%)
- High Blood Pressure (3 people, 4.17%)
- Heart Palpitations (2 people, 2.78%)
- Enzyme Abnormality (2 people, 2.78%)
- Acne (2 people, 2.78%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Nuvaring (45 people, 62.50%)
- Albuterol (9 people, 12.50%)
- Yasmin (7 people, 9.72%)
- Ibuprofen (6 people, 8.33%)
- Flovent (6 people, 8.33%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pulmonary Embolism (32 people, 44.44%)
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (26 people, 36.11%)
- Chest Pain (22 people, 30.56%)
- Back Pain (21 people, 29.17%)
- Pneumonia (19 people, 26.39%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Platelet count increased and Birth control?
- Check symptoms - is your platelet count increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all symptoms of Birth controla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Platelet count increasedPlatelet count increased
Other conditions that could case Platelet count increasedPlatelet count increased
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
In 2014 my platelets have had a progressive slow increase from 300 to 323. My last labs have my platelets jumping to 385 from 323 and the only difference is taking Victoza since my last lab whennplatelets were 323. Also my Xhikesterol jumped from 178 to 206 and bad chloesterol also went up. I ...
I discovered l had a high platelet count after my doctor prescribed lithium. That was about 2004 l am 57 now. About a month ago out of the blue l suddenly could not move my arm above my head without bending it or around to my back. I finally went to a doctor a week ago had blood tests done ...