Would you have Anorexia nervosa when you have Birth control?
Summary: Anorexia nervosa is reported only by a few people with Birth control.
We study 5 people who have Anorexia nervosa and Birth control from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Birth control and Anorexia nervosa >>>
Birth control can be treated by Yaz, Mirena, Depo-provera, Nuvaring, Yasmin, Loestrin 24 Fe. (latest reports from 105,969 Birth Control patients)
Anorexia nervosa (psychological disorder-eating disorder characterized by immoderate food restriction and irrational fear of gaining weight) has been reported by people with depression, complex partial seizures, acne, migraine, birth control. (latest reports from 291 Anorexia nervosa patients)
On Mar, 27, 2015: 5 people who have birth control and Anorexia Nervosa are studied.
Age of people who have birth control and experienced Anorexia nervosa * :
|Anorexia nervosa||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||16.67%||16.67%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Anorexia nervosa||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Contraception (5 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Klonopin (4 people, 80.00%)
- Claritin (4 people, 80.00%)
- Protonix (4 people, 80.00%)
- Albuterol (4 people, 80.00%)
- Mirena (4 people, 80.00%)
- Atrovent (1 people, 20.00%)
- Depo-provera (1 people, 20.00%)
- Yaz (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Birth Control and Anorexia Nervosa?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Anorexia Nervosa and Birth control
- support group for people who have Birth control
- support group for people who have Anorexia Nervosa
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Nuvaring, Tramadol for a 36-year old woman with Birth Control, Pain. The patient has Weight Gain, Fatigue, Forgetfulness
- A study of side effects of Nuvaring for a 23-year old woman with Contraception. The patient has Bad Dreams, Insomnia
- A study of side effects of Levonorgestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol for a 31-year old woman with Contraception. The patient has Pruritus Ani
- A study of side effects of Levonorgestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol for a 23-year old woman with Birth Control. The patient has Myopia Aggravated, Anxiety And Stress
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Bupropion Hydrobromide, Singulair, Flonase, Loestrin Fe 1/20 for a 33-year old woman with Daily Vit, Adrenal Suppression, Allergies, Contraception. The patient has Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
Recent Birth Control related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.