Home > Birth control > Fainting > Birth control and Fainting
Would you have Fainting when you have Birth control?
Summary: Fainting is found among people with Birth control, especially people who are female, 20-29 old, also have Contraception, and take medication Mirena.
We study 697 people who have Fainting and Birth control from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Birth control and Fainting >>>
Birth control (latest reports from 135,338 patients) can be treated by Yaz, Mirena, Depo-provera, Nuvaring, Yasmin, Loestrin 24 Fe.
Fainting (loss of consciousness and postural tone) (latest reports from 319,224 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, pain, multiple sclerosis.
On Nov, 13, 2014: 697 people who have birth control and Fainting are studied.
Age of people who have birth control and experienced Fainting * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Contraception (697 people, 100.00%)
- Premenstrual syndrome (25 people, 3.59%)
- Acne (23 people, 3.30%)
- Depression (22 people, 3.16%)
- Headache (19 people, 2.73%)
- Anxiety (16 people, 2.30%)
- Pain (15 people, 2.15%)
- Hypothyroidism (15 people, 2.15%)
- Migraine (14 people, 2.01%)
- Hypersensitivity (13 people, 1.87%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Mirena (187 people, 26.83%)
- Yasmin (170 people, 24.39%)
- Nuvaring (150 people, 21.52%)
- Yaz (112 people, 16.07%)
- Ortho evra (54 people, 7.75%)
- Depo-provera (30 people, 4.30%)
- Implanon (28 people, 4.02%)
- Lexapro (27 people, 3.87%)
- Singulair (25 people, 3.59%)
- Topamax (20 people, 2.87%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Birth Control and Fainting?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Fainting and Birth control
- support group for people who have Birth control
- support group for people who have Fainting
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does calritin or loratidine cause fainting?
(Asked by a 31 year old man who has Rash Scaly, Syncope, and takes Claritin)
31 year old healthy male, never takes any medications and rarely gets sick had a bad allergy season and took Claritin (24 hr) once daily for two months.
Randomly had a syncope/fainting episode and a week later still feeling lightheaded/fainting feeling. Also has random bumpy rash on right elbow. ...
- Phentermine topamax and depo provera
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has Weight Loss, Birth Control, and takes Xanax, Lamictal, Zoloft, Wellbutrin, Allegra, Protonix)
I'm am wondering if th phentermine, the topamax (25 mg x2 a day ) will interfer will the depo provera?
- Depo provera and 50mg topamax
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has Birth Control, and takes Topamax, Depo-provera)
I was wondering if 50 mg of topamax would decrease the effevtiveness of the depo shot?
- Regarding pregnancy, does keppra present less side effects than depakote ? which one is more likely to avoid problems for the baby ?
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has Pregnancy, and takes Keppra)
I have been on Keppra (2.000 mg a day) for 3 months now. Before, I took Depakote for almost 10 years. In both cases my epilepsy symptoms were controlled. I was advised to change (from Depakote to Keppra) by my Neurologist as I am planning to get pregnant in the coming months. I would like to confirm ...
- Hives related to atrial fibrillation
(Asked by a 85 year old woman who has Hives, Itching, Lightheadedness - Fainting, and takes Metoprolol Tartrate, Glyburide, Amlodipine, Aspirin, Pioglitazone)
after eating and sometime activity, I get flushed and I start itching in my scalp which progresses to my whole body, then I break out in hives get lightheaded and sometimes nauseated then will eventually pass out if I do not lay down. I have been told I go into Afib. But I have worn a monitor and ...
More questions for: Birth control, Fainting
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Trying to figure out my diagnosis . no doctor can figure it out
(Posted by a 29 year old woman who has Simple Partial Seizures, Lightheadedness - Fainting, Constipation, Nausea, Chills, and takes Celexa)
I have been having these fainting spells since I was 12 .. It starts with lower abdominal pain followed by feeling light headed then I black out and my body shakes kind of like a seizure but last a few seconds then I come to ..then I feel nausea and also I have chills
- I fainted on oxaprozin
(Posted by a 25 year old woman who has Fainting, and takes Oxaprozin)
I've fainted before (trypanophobia, you know) but never out of the blue before. It was so unexpected I didn't even know what happened until I nearly hit the ground, but this was very different from any fainting I've done before. I felt numb afterwards and couldn't think straight. I felt okay after a ...
More reviews for: Birth control, Fainting
- A study of drug interactions between Microgestin Fe 1/20, CoQ10, Multivitamin for a patient with Contraception, Health, Vitamin Supplementation. The patient has Focus Problem
Comments: I've always had a hard time on focusing the things I do but was able to manage it until I was diagnosed with ADHD in my last semester of second Bachelor's degree. I've been on Amphatemine Salts, substitute of Adderall, for a year and 3months on and off. I started with 40mg per day and didn't use as ...
- A study of side effects of Nexplanon for a patient with Birth Control. The patient has Acne Cystic (skin problems that cause pimples)
Comments: I have had the Nexplanon implant for 6 weeks; prior to the implant i had been taking oral birth control pills for 7 years with perfectly clear skin. I had a mild reaction on my face within the first 4 days of having the implant but it went away after 7 days. For the next 2 1/2 weeks my skin was be ...
- A study of drug interactions between Fenofibric Acid, Prednisone, Flax Seed, Adderall 20, Vitamin D, Meloxicam, Cymbalta, Cymbalta, Ambien, Mirena for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Bowel Movement Irregularity, Lack Of Coordination, Aat Deficiency, Chronic Pain, Chronic Depression, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Birth Control. The patient has Unable To Concentrate, Brain Mass, Joint Stiffness, Early Morning Joint Stiffness, Muscle Fatigue, Abdominal Pain Lower, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Chronic Pain, Sleep Disorder
Comments: Began taking sleep aids 15+yrs ago.Can not nap or sleep without.Had the Mirena IUD inserted over 10yrs ago, shortly after it was approved.Began exp sever mood swings and depr. Was put on anti-depr. Began having chronic pain.Most sever in the neck,shoulders,arms and hips.Drs were unable to determin ...
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium, Omega-3 Oil, Cranberry Fruit, Biotin, Multivitamin, Baby Aspirin, Pravastatin Sodium, Plavix, Lopressor, Multaq for a patient with Wine And Heart Health, Keep Urinary Tract Healthy, Hair Loss, In Case Of Difiencies, Help Thin Blood For Stent, Lower Cholesterol, Blood Thinner, Acquired Pyloric Stenosis, Birth Control. The patient has Acquired Afibrinogenaemia
Comments: Had chest discomfort. Found blockage and performed a stent procedure. Put on Plavix 75mg once a day, lopressor 12 1/2mg twice a day, Lipitor 80mg once a day. Developed flutter first night in hospital. Meds brought heartrate back to normal. Two weeks later had to have an ablation to stop flutter. Two ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Lasix, Fluticasone Propionate, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Deglycyrrhized Licorice, Vitamin E, Aspirin, Multivitamin, Shatavari, Rehmannia, Omega-3, Prilosec, Hydrocortisone, Xanax, Gabapentin, Norco, Fentanyl-50 for a patient with Immune System Disorder, Vitamin D Deficiency, Muscle Pain, Inflammatory Pain, Allergic Sinusitis, Adrenal Insufficiency, Skin Disorder, Poor Peripheral Circulation, Nutritional Support, Blood In Ejaculation, Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric, Addison's Disease, Tremor, Fibromyalgia, Breakthrough Pain, Herniated Intervertebral Disk. The patient has Nerve Root Lesion Nos, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Ganglion, Abdominal Pain, Head Injury, Mastoid Effusion, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Aches And Pains In Bones, Paralysis, Yeast Infections And Yogurt, Muscular Weakness, Empty Sella Syndrome, Chiari Malformation, Avm - Cerebral, Spondylosis, Degenerative Joint Disease, Musculoskeletal Stiffness, Pain - Head, Fatigue - Chronic, Lightheadedness - Fainting, Cramps - Muscle, Vision Blurred, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Dizziness, Restlessness, Skin Burning Sensation, Migraine With Aura, Pain - Muscles
Comments: I have been in pain and have suffered for over 7 years with muscle pain with cramping, aching, burning, stinging, pins/needles, weakness, numbness and paralysis, etc. I live with fatigue and utter exhaustion everyday and hate having to take medicine period, but have no choice in the matter. I know t ...
More related studies for: Birth control, Fainting
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: I have, ADHD, depression, anxiety and recently diagnosed w ... (4 hours ago)
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (6 hours ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: You posted almost a year ago but I would suggest you ask y ... (17 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (5 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Citalopram Hydrobromide, Ativan, Budesonide for a 56-year old woman who has Anxiety, Colitis Microscopic (2 minutes ago)
- Fluconazole for a 50-year old woman who has Skin Candida (15 minutes ago)
- Prednisolone, Metformin, Sumatriptan, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Ocusert Pilo-20, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Celebrex, Tramadol, Naproxen, Nifedipine, Butrans, Plaquenil, Mycophenolate Mofetil, Clonazepam for a 41-year old woman who has Immunosuppressant Drug Level, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent, Migraine With Aura, Pain And Sleep, Reflux Gastritis, Sjogren's Syndrome, Anxiety, Pain, Reynauds, Graft Rejection, SLE, Myoclonus (19 minutes ago)