Home > Birth control > Fainting > Birth control and Fainting
Review: could Birth control cause Fainting?
We study 84,267 people who have Birth control from FDA and social media. Among them, 696 have Fainting. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Birth control and Fainting >>>
Birth control (latest reports from 133,880 patients) can be treated by Yaz, Mirena, Depo-provera, Nuvaring, Yasmin, Loestrin 24 Fe.
Fainting (loss of consciousness and postural tone) (latest reports from 319,069 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, pain, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 84,244 people who have birth control are studied. Among them, 696 (0.83%) have Fainting.
Age of people who have birth control and experienced Fainting * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Contraception (696 people, 100.00%)
- Premenstrual syndrome (25 people, 3.59%)
- Acne (23 people, 3.30%)
- Depression (22 people, 3.16%)
- Headache (19 people, 2.73%)
- Anxiety (16 people, 2.30%)
- Hypothyroidism (15 people, 2.16%)
- Pain (15 people, 2.16%)
- Migraine (14 people, 2.01%)
- Hypersensitivity (13 people, 1.87%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Mirena (186 people, 26.72%)
- Yasmin (170 people, 24.43%)
- Nuvaring (150 people, 21.55%)
- Yaz (112 people, 16.09%)
- Ortho evra (54 people, 7.76%)
- Depo-provera (30 people, 4.31%)
- Implanon (28 people, 4.02%)
- Lexapro (27 people, 3.88%)
- Singulair (25 people, 3.59%)
- Topamax (20 people, 2.87%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Birth Control and Fainting?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Fainting and Birth control
- support group for people who have Birth control
- support group for people who have Fainting
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Does calritin or loratidine cause fainting?
31 year old healthy male, never takes any medications and rarely gets sick had a bad allergy season and took Claritin (24 hr) once daily for two months.
Randomly had a syncope/fainting episode and a week later still feeling lightheaded/fainting feeling. Also has random bumpy rash on right elbow. ...
- Phentermine topamax and depo provera
I'm am wondering if th phentermine, the topamax (25 mg x2 a day ) will interfer will the depo provera?
- Depo provera and 50mg topamax
I was wondering if 50 mg of topamax would decrease the effevtiveness of the depo shot?
More questions for: Birth control, Fainting
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Trying to figure out my diagnosis . no doctor can figure it out
I have been having these fainting spells since I was 12 .. It starts with lower abdominal pain followed by feeling light headed then I black out and my body shakes kind of like a seizure but last a few seconds then I come to ..then I feel nausea and also I have chills
- I fainted on oxaprozin
I've fainted before (trypanophobia, you know) but never out of the blue before. It was so unexpected I didn't even know what happened until I nearly hit the ground, but this was very different from any fainting I've done before. I felt numb afterwards and couldn't think straight. I felt okay after a ...
More reviews for: Birth control, Fainting
Common treatments for Birth Control and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Birth control symptoms:
- Device Expulsion in Birth control (9,497 reports)
- Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief in Birth control (7,429 reports)
- Pulmonary Embolus in Birth control (6,716 reports)
- Abdominal Pain in Birth control (5,824 reports)
- Nausea in Birth control (5,383 reports)
- Bleeding Between Periods in Birth control (5,193 reports)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis in Birth control (5,137 reports)
- Jitters in Birth control (4,364 reports)
- Vaginal Haemorrhage in Birth control (3,994 reports)
- Injury in Birth control (3,797 reports)
Fainting related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.