Home > Birth control > Hallucinations > Birth control and Hallucinations
Review: could Birth control cause Hallucinations?
We study 84,267 people who have Birth control from FDA and social media. Among them, 61 have Hallucinations. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Birth control and Hallucinations >>>
Birth control (latest reports from 134,259 patients) can be treated by Yaz, Mirena, Nuvaring, Depo-provera, Yasmin, Loestrin 24 Fe.
Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind) (latest reports from 168,233 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, parkinson's disease, quit smoking.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 84,267 people who have birth control are studied. Among them, 60 (0.07%) have Hallucinations.
Age of people who have birth control and experienced Hallucinations * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Contraception (59 people, 98.33%)
- Depression (12 people, 20.00%)
- Insomnia (11 people, 18.33%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (5 people, 8.33%)
- Anxiety disorder (4 people, 6.67%)
- Hypersensitivity (3 people, 5.00%)
- Fatigue (3 people, 5.00%)
- Dysthymic disorder (2 people, 3.33%)
- Panic attack (2 people, 3.33%)
- Agitation (1 people, 1.67%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Yasmin (11 people, 18.33%)
- Mirena (9 people, 15.00%)
- Chantix (5 people, 8.33%)
- Zoloft (5 people, 8.33%)
- Yaz (4 people, 6.67%)
- Triphasil-21 (4 people, 6.67%)
- Ortho tri-cyclen (4 people, 6.67%)
- Depo-provera (3 people, 5.00%)
- Desogestrel and ethinyl estradiol (3 people, 5.00%)
- Implanon (3 people, 5.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Birth Control and Hallucinations?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Hallucinations and Birth control
- support group for people who have Birth control
- support group for people who have Hallucinations
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 days ago):
I think that I have kidney stones which is caused by my Mirena IUD?
From this study (6 days ago):
noticing improvement in symptoms since stopping xarelto and going back on warfarin
From this study (1 week ago):
I had the Mirena birth control for only two months when my body expelled it. 3 days after my body went into hives and then blistered up. now three moths later still have not gone away.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Birth control, Hallucinations
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
On the 20th of August 2012 I fell downstairs and broke my left arm/shoulder and ribs. I also had many open cuts from my elbow to my wrist; the whole arm and hand was severely swollen; huge purple marks on arm thigh and chest. These have all healed. However the arm/shoulder has healed out of joint an ...
More reviews for: Birth control, Hallucinations
Common treatments for Birth Control and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Birth control symptoms:
- Device Expulsion in Birth control (9,497 reports)
- Hypnosis And Pain in Birth control (7,429 reports)
- Pulmonary Embolism in Birth control (6,716 reports)
- Belly Ache in Birth control (5,824 reports)
- Nausea in Birth control (5,383 reports)
- Spotting in Birth control (5,193 reports)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis in Birth control (5,137 reports)
- Anxiolytic Therapy in Birth control (4,364 reports)
- Vaginal Haemorrhage in Birth control (3,994 reports)
- Injury in Birth control (3,797 reports)
Hallucinations related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.