Home > Birth control > Muscle twitching > Birth control and Muscle twitching
Would you have Muscle twitching when you have Birth control?
Summary: Muscle twitching is found among people with Birth control, especially people who are female, 20-29 old, also have Contraception, and take medication Mirena.
We study 82 people who have Muscle twitching and Birth control from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Birth control and Muscle twitching >>>
Birth control (latest reports from 135,338 patients) can be treated by Yaz, Mirena, Depo-provera, Nuvaring, Yasmin, Loestrin 24 Fe.
Muscle twitching (latest reports from 62,255 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure.
On Nov, 13, 2014: 82 people who have birth control and Muscle Twitching are studied.
Age of people who have birth control and experienced Muscle twitching * :
|Muscle twitching||0.00%||0.00%||4.23%||54.93%||22.54%||14.08%||4.23%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Muscle twitching||54.55%||9.09%||27.27%||9.09% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Contraception (75 people, 91.46%)
- Skin wrinkling (5 people, 6.10%)
- Migraine (4 people, 4.88%)
- Epilepsy (3 people, 3.66%)
- Pregnancy (3 people, 3.66%)
- Depression (3 people, 3.66%)
- Anxiety (3 people, 3.66%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (2 people, 2.44%)
- Bipolar disorder (2 people, 2.44%)
- Pain (2 people, 2.44%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Mirena (20 people, 24.39%)
- Nuvaring (20 people, 24.39%)
- Ortho evra (10 people, 12.20%)
- Depo-provera (6 people, 7.32%)
- Botox cosmetic (5 people, 6.10%)
- Ambien (4 people, 4.88%)
- Xanax (4 people, 4.88%)
- Zyrtec (4 people, 4.88%)
- Ortho tri-cyclen (3 people, 3.66%)
- Yasmin (3 people, 3.66%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Birth Control and Muscle Twitching?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Muscle Twitching and Birth control
- support group for people who have Birth control
- support group for people who have Muscle Twitching
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can my eye twitch be because of lexapro?
(Asked by a 27 year old woman who has Eyelid Twitch, Muscle Twitching, Twitch - Eyelid, and takes Clonazepam, Lexapro)
So I have had symptoms of anxiety and depression due to a lot of stressors and disasters that happened in my life over the past two years. As my anxiety got worse after a breast biopsy, I started freaking out and thinking I may have MS because my sister has MS. So I went to my GP and she decided my ...
- Phentermine topamax and depo provera
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has Weight Loss, Birth Control, and takes Xanax, Lamictal, Zoloft, Wellbutrin, Allegra, Protonix)
I'm am wondering if th phentermine, the topamax (25 mg x2 a day ) will interfer will the depo provera?
- Depo provera and 50mg topamax
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has Birth Control, and takes Topamax, Depo-provera)
I was wondering if 50 mg of topamax would decrease the effevtiveness of the depo shot?
- Regarding pregnancy, does keppra present less side effects than depakote ? which one is more likely to avoid problems for the baby ?
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has Pregnancy, and takes Keppra)
I have been on Keppra (2.000 mg a day) for 3 months now. Before, I took Depakote for almost 10 years. In both cases my epilepsy symptoms were controlled. I was advised to change (from Depakote to Keppra) by my Neurologist as I am planning to get pregnant in the coming months. I would like to confirm ...
- Can add be caused by transplant meds
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has Confusion, Tremmors, Muscle Twitching, Atypical Attention Deficit Syndrome, and takes Prograf, Myfortic, Prednisone)
I am a kid prey transplant recipient. I recently noticed attention issues. I have tremors and muscle twitches ans extreme anxiety. .
More questions for: Birth control, Muscle twitching
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Paxil side effect of a monior
(Posted by a 15 year old girl who has Muscle Twitching, and takes Paroxetine Hydrochloride)
my daughter 14 years old had some problems with dizziness. the doctor felt it was due to anxiety. so he gave her paroxetine. she started the medication and she complain that head hurt . she took it for three weeks and on fourth week she was in school and started shaking arms. than was taken to nurse ...
More reviews for: Birth control, Muscle twitching
- A study of drug interactions between Concerta, Loestrin Fe 1/20, Lamictal, Prozac for a patient with ADHD, Birth Control, Mood Disorder, Depression. The patient has Mood Swings, Headache, Confusion Aggravated, Absence Seizure, Fainting
Comments: Lamictal was doubled and during menses, the episodes started
- A study of side effects of Depo-provera for a patient with Birth Control. The patient has Skin Rash (redness)
Comments: The rash on my back started peeling off.
- A study of drug interactions between Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Depo-provera for a patient with Hemicrania Continua, Birth Control. The patient has Neuralgia
Comments: I have used Depo-Provera since I was 18 then in 2008, I developed a form of neuralgia. For a period, I took the pill as opposed to the depo injection and was symptom free.
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Mirena for a patient with Pain - Abdomen, Birth Control. The patient has Pain, Tooth Decay
Comments: My teeth have been decaying about 3 years after the insertion of mirena. At first, I thought that it was because I did not take calcium after I gave birth to my last child in 2003. But as the years passed by the only conclusion I find for the reason of my tooth decay is Mirena. Because I don't smoke ...
- A study of drug interactions between Doxycycline, Junel Fe 1.5/30, Plaquenil, Cymbalta, Vyvanse, Xyrem for a patient with Skin Infection, Birth Control, Connective Tissue Disorder, Ocd, Adhd, Hypersomnia. The patient has Hyperandrogenism
Comments: Very sudden onset - 1-2 days. Massive reduction in breast size (ddd to b cup), severe brain fog, oily skin, missed periods. Effects gradually lessened over 8 weeks.
More related studies for: Birth control, Muscle twitching
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.