Home > Birth control > Muscle twitching > Birth control and Muscle twitching
Would you have Muscle twitching when you have Birth control?
Summary: Muscle twitching is found among people with Birth control, especially people who are female, 20-29 old, also have Contraception, and take medication Mirena.
We study 82 people who have Muscle twitching and Birth control from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Birth control and Muscle twitching >>>
Birth control (latest reports from 101,064 patients) can be treated by Yaz, Mirena, Depo-provera, Nuvaring, Yasmin, Loestrin 24 Fe.
Muscle twitching (latest reports from 62,255 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure.
On Nov, 13, 2014: 82 people who have birth control and Muscle Twitching are studied.
Age of people who have birth control and experienced Muscle twitching * :
|Muscle twitching||0.00%||0.00%||4.23%||54.93%||22.54%||14.08%||4.23%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Muscle twitching||54.55%||9.09%||27.27%||9.09% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Contraception (75 people, 91.46%)
- Skin wrinkling (5 people, 6.10%)
- Migraine (4 people, 4.88%)
- Epilepsy (3 people, 3.66%)
- Pregnancy (3 people, 3.66%)
- Depression (3 people, 3.66%)
- Anxiety (3 people, 3.66%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (2 people, 2.44%)
- Bipolar disorder (2 people, 2.44%)
- Pain (2 people, 2.44%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Mirena (20 people, 24.39%)
- Nuvaring (20 people, 24.39%)
- Ortho evra (10 people, 12.20%)
- Depo-provera (6 people, 7.32%)
- Botox cosmetic (5 people, 6.10%)
- Ambien (4 people, 4.88%)
- Xanax (4 people, 4.88%)
- Zyrtec (4 people, 4.88%)
- Ortho tri-cyclen (3 people, 3.66%)
- Yasmin (3 people, 3.66%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Birth Control and Muscle Twitching?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Muscle Twitching and Birth control
- support group for people who have Birth control
- support group for people who have Muscle Twitching
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Has anyone fallen pregnant while in nexplanon while taking aciclovir ?
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has Pregnancy, Pregnancy On Implant Contraceptive, and takes Aciclovir, Nexplanon)
I think I may have become pregnant while taking aciclovir while on the implant I was also taking anti biotics
I ignored early symptoms as I thought there was no way I could be and put it down to side affects I then ha more and more symptoms did a test it was neg did another a few weeks later still ...
- Can my eye twitch be because of lexapro?
(Asked by a 27 year old woman who has Eyelid Twitch, Muscle Twitching, Twitch - Eyelid, and takes Clonazepam, Lexapro)
So I have had symptoms of anxiety and depression due to a lot of stressors and disasters that happened in my life over the past two years. As my anxiety got worse after a breast biopsy, I started freaking out and thinking I may have MS because my sister has MS. So I went to my GP and she decided my ...
- Phentermine topamax and depo provera
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has Weight Loss, Birth Control, and takes Xanax, Lamictal, Zoloft, Wellbutrin, Allegra, Protonix)
I'm am wondering if th phentermine, the topamax (25 mg x2 a day ) will interfer will the depo provera?
- Depo provera and 50mg topamax
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has Birth Control, and takes Topamax, Depo-provera)
I was wondering if 50 mg of topamax would decrease the effevtiveness of the depo shot?
- Regarding pregnancy, does keppra present less side effects than depakote ? which one is more likely to avoid problems for the baby ?
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has Pregnancy, and takes Keppra)
I have been on Keppra (2.000 mg a day) for 3 months now. Before, I took Depakote for almost 10 years. In both cases my epilepsy symptoms were controlled. I was advised to change (from Depakote to Keppra) by my Neurologist as I am planning to get pregnant in the coming months. I would like to confirm ...
More questions for: Birth control, Muscle twitching
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Paxil side effect of a monior
(Posted by a 15 year old girl who has Muscle Twitching, and takes Paroxetine Hydrochloride)
my daughter 14 years old had some problems with dizziness. the doctor felt it was due to anxiety. so he gave her paroxetine. she started the medication and she complain that head hurt . she took it for three weeks and on fourth week she was in school and started shaking arms. than was taken to nurse ...
More reviews for: Birth control, Muscle twitching
- A study of side effects of Ortho Tri-cyclen 28 for a patient with Birth Control. The patient has Vaginal Burning Sensation
Comments: The pain is on and off. It started to coming between 1-2 years of taking the drug. It causes burning all the way up my vagina. There are good days and bad days. When I have the bad days and it comes on the strongest I feel like there is HCL coming out of my vagina OR that someone is putting a lite l ...
- A study of drug interactions between Codeine, Ibuprofen, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Temazepam, Levonorgestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol, Morphine Sulfate, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Quetiapine Fumarate, Fluoxetine, Topiramate, Ketamine Hydrochloride, Zonegran for a patient with Pain, Fatigue, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Birth Control, Neuropathic Pain, Depression. The patient has Drowsiness, Vulvovaginal Dryness, Weight Loss, Hallucinations, Mixed, Paranoia, Memory Loss, Anxiety
Comments: I have OCD but after I started Zonegram 50mg bd 3 days ago, I have noticed my anxiety getting increasingly worse and I had a severe panic attack yesterday. The Zonegram has also decreased the severe paranoia I feel with the ketamine but it has introduced some memory loss. Otherwise I feel the best I ...
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Mirena for a patient with Pain - Abdomen, Birth Control. The patient has Pain, Tooth Decay
Comments: My teeth have been decaying about 3 years after the insertion of mirena. At first, I thought that it was because I did not take calcium after I gave birth to my last child in 2003. But as the years passed by the only conclusion I find for the reason of my tooth decay is Mirena. Because I don't smoke ...
- A study of side effects of Multivitamin for a patient with Pregnancy. The patient has Abscess - Tooth (pus that forms inside the teeth or gums)
Comments: I stopped drugs and my severe pain in tooth started to heal gradually though not completly.i was taking it from past 15 days and my tooth pain was so severe that I was suggested to have 4 root canals.i didn't find it wise idea and stopped these vitamin tablets.still I am not completly cured.seeking ...
- A study of drug interactions between Fish Oil Fatty Acid, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B12, B Complex Vitamin for a patient with Muscle Atrophy. The patient has Paresis, Nerve Conduction Studies Abnormal, Fasciculations Of Muscle, Muscle Atrophy
Comments: My right hand started showing problems in late 2005, I was losing mobility (at the age of 30 back then), especially in my thumb, with pronounced fasciculations, without any injury.
I was referred to a neurological clinic. There I did all the neurological exams. MRI both with and without contrast ...
More related studies for: Birth control, Muscle twitching
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.