Would you have Platelet count increased when you have Birth control?
Summary: Platelet count increased is found among people with Birth control, especially people who are female, 20-29 old, also have Contraception, and take medication Nuvaring.
We study 61 people who have Platelet count increased and Birth control from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Birth control and Platelet count increased >>>
Birth control can be treated by Yaz, Mirena, Depo-provera, Nuvaring, Yasmin, Loestrin 24 Fe. (latest reports from Birth Control 101,064 patients)
Platelet count increased
Platelet count increased has been reported by people with schizophrenia, idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, hiv infection.(latest reports from Platelet count increased 5,547 patients)
On Dec, 13, 2014: 61 people who have birth control and Platelet Count Increased are studied.
Age of people who have birth control and experienced Platelet count increased * :
|Platelet count increased||1.64%||0.00%||4.92%||47.54%||45.90%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Contraception (60 people, 98.36%)
- Thrombosis (6 people, 9.84%)
- Pregnancy (2 people, 3.28%)
- Pain (2 people, 3.28%)
- Enzyme abnormality (2 people, 3.28%)
- Palpitations (2 people, 3.28%)
- Acne cystic (1 people, 1.64%)
- Upper respiratory tract infection (1 people, 1.64%)
- Arthralgia (1 people, 1.64%)
- Haemochromatosis (1 people, 1.64%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Nuvaring (45 people, 73.77%)
- Albuterol (9 people, 14.75%)
- Ibuprofen (8 people, 13.11%)
- Yasmin (6 people, 9.84%)
- Flovent (6 people, 9.84%)
- Warfarin sodium (5 people, 8.20%)
- Lopressor (5 people, 8.20%)
- Lortab (5 people, 8.20%)
- Soma (4 people, 6.56%)
- Naprosyn (4 people, 6.56%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Birth Control and Platelet Count Increased?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Platelet Count Increased and Birth control
- support group for people who have Birth control
- support group for people who have Platelet Count Increased
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Birth control, Platelet count increased
More reviews for: Birth control, Platelet count increased
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- The pain is on and off. It started to coming between 1-2 years of taking the drug. It causes burning all the way up my vagina. There are good days and bad days. When I have the bad days and it comes on the strongest I feel like there is HCL coming out of my vagina OR that someone is putting a lite l ...
- I have OCD but after I started Zonegram 50mg bd 3 days ago, I have noticed my anxiety getting increasingly worse and I had a severe panic attack yesterday. The Zonegram has also decreased the severe paranoia I feel with the ketamine but it has introduced some memory loss. Otherwise I feel the best I ...
- My teeth have been decaying about 3 years after the insertion of mirena. At first, I thought that it was because I did not take calcium after I gave birth to my last child in 2003. But as the years passed by the only conclusion I find for the reason of my tooth decay is Mirena. Because I don't smoke ...
- I stopped drugs and my severe pain in tooth started to heal gradually though not completly.i was taking it from past 15 days and my tooth pain was so severe that I was suggested to have 4 root canals.i didn't find it wise idea and stopped these vitamin tablets.still I am not completly cured.seeking ...
- Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved to mnthly and las two episodes were within 2 weeks of each other. Oct 12-13& oct31-nov 1. I believe pain to be mittleschmirtz the hot flashes and vomiting just started within the last year.
More related studies for: Birth control, Platelet count increased
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.