Review: could Birth control cause Psychotic behaviour?
We study 84,288 people who have Birth control from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Birth control and Psychotic behaviour >>>
Birth control (latest reports from 134,259 patients) can be treated by Yaz, Mirena, Nuvaring, Depo-provera, Yasmin, Loestrin 24 Fe.
Psychotic behaviour (latest reports from 1,652 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, insomnia, stress and anxiety, bipolar disorder.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 84,288 people who have birth control are studied. Among them, 1 (0.00%) has Psychotic Behaviour.
Age of people who have birth control and experienced Psychotic behaviour * :
|Psychotic behaviour||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00 |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Psychotic behaviour||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Mirena (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Birth Control and Psychotic Behaviour?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Psychotic Behaviour and Birth control
- support group for people who have Birth control
- support group for people who have Psychotic Behaviour
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Birth control, Psychotic behaviour
More reviews for: Birth control, Psychotic behaviour
Common treatments for Birth Control and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Birth control symptoms:
- Device Expulsion in Birth control (9,497 reports)
- Hypnosis And Pain in Birth control (7,429 reports)
- Pulmonary Embolism in Birth control (6,716 reports)
- Belly Ache in Birth control (5,821 reports)
- Nausea in Birth control (5,386 reports)
- Metrorrhagia in Birth control (5,198 reports)
- Deep Venous Thrombosis in Birth control (5,137 reports)
- Stress And Anxiety in Birth control (4,366 reports)
- Vaginal Haemorrhage in Birth control (3,994 reports)
- Injury in Birth control (3,797 reports)
Psychotic Behaviour related symptom studies:
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
More related studies for: Birth control, Psychotic behaviour
Recent Birth Control related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Birth control, Psychotic behaviour
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.