Birth control and Anorexia nervosa - from FDA reports
Anorexia nervosa is found among people with Birth control, especially for people who are female, 10-19 old, take medication Albuterol and have Acne. This review analyzes which people have Anorexia nervosa with Birth control. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who have Birth control from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 21, 2017
7 people who have Birth Control and Anorexia Nervosa are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Birth Control and experience Anorexia Nervosa *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Birth Control and experience Anorexia Nervosa *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 50.0 %
- 20-29: 16.67 %
- 30-39: 33.33 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Polycystic Ovary Disease (1 person, 14.29%)
- Phobia Of Flying (1 person, 14.29%)
- Excessive Or Unwanted Hair In Women (1 person, 14.29%)
- Acne (1 person, 14.29%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Protonix (3 people, 42.86%)
- Mirena (3 people, 42.86%)
- Klonopin (3 people, 42.86%)
- Claritin (3 people, 42.86%)
- Albuterol (3 people, 42.86%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (3 people, 42.86%)
- Nausea (3 people, 42.86%)
- Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding (3 people, 42.86%)
- Headache (3 people, 42.86%)
- Dehydration (3 people, 42.86%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Anorexia nervosa and Birth control?
- Check symptoms - is your anorexia nervosa caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAnorexia nervosa and Birth control from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Birth control can be treated by Mirena, Yaz, Depo-provera, Nuvaring, Yasmin (latest reports from 186,283 Birth control patients)
Anorexia nervosa (psychological disorder-eating disorder characterized by immoderate food restriction and irrational fear of gaining weight) has been reported by people with migraine, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, insomnia (latest reports from 410 Anorexia nervosa patients).
Browse all symptoms of Birth controla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Anorexia nervosaAnorexia nervosa
Other conditions that could case Anorexia nervosaAnorexia nervosa
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
My 21-year-old daughter has ulcerative colitis and is recovering from an eating disorder(anorexia). She has osteoporosis in her spine and osteopenia in both hips, likely due to both diagnoses and her UC meds of Uceris and 6-MP probably further worsen the issue. Does anyone know of anything ...
You may be interested in these reviews
My mother is skeptical of my birth control. I was first taking a pill called MonoNessa. Now, i use Nuvaring. 8 months ago, I started having feet and ankle pain. I later got diagnosed with tendoniitis in both of my feet. Its so bad now that i use a wheelchair. I may have to have surgery soon. Im ...
Hello everyone Just wanted to let you know that I'm having insomnia after 10 months on the shot and it's really affecting my life.i would like to know exactly how the synthetic hormones affects our slee.my gynae said it could not have been the shot that's causing the insomnia.
Hello I have had plantar fasciitis off and on for two years now. I was doing just fine until I started the birth control nexplanon. Now I have a torn archives tendon and the tendon on my arch is torn. Anyone else?
I have been on BC for 13 years off and on in between my 2 kids. Have struggled with rash on hands, face, arms for 10 years. Recently had a positive Ana? 1-320. Doctor maybe signs of autoimmune disease. Currently have mirena since Nov 2015 and wondering if BC is causing all of my problems?