Would you have Bloating (Abdominal bloating) when you have Bladder infection?
Summary: Bloating is reported only by a few people with Bladder infection.
We study 4 people who have Bloating (Abdominal bloating) and Bladder infection from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Bladder infection and Bloating >>>
Bladder infection can be treated by Macrobid, Cipro, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Nitrofurantoin, Bactrim, Bactrim Ds. (latest reports from Bladder Infection 66,790 patients)
Bloating (feeling of tightness around abdomen) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, gastroesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety, birth control.(latest reports from Bloating 298 patients)
On Nov, 25, 2014: 4 people who have bladder infection and Bloating are studied.
Gender of people who have bladder infection and experienced Bloating * :
Age of people who have bladder infection and experienced Bloating * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Urinary tract infection (2 people, 50.00%)
- Abdominal discomfort (1 people, 25.00%)
- Injury (1 people, 25.00%)
- Throat - sore (1 people, 25.00%)
- Uti (1 people, 25.00%)
- Sinus congestion (1 people, 25.00%)
- Bladder pain (1 people, 25.00%)
- Overactive bladder (1 people, 25.00%)
- Chest pain (1 people, 25.00%)
- Acid reflux (1 people, 25.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Meloxicam (1 people, 25.00%)
- Cranberry powder (1 people, 25.00%)
- Hiprex (1 people, 25.00%)
- Aspirin (1 people, 25.00%)
- Macrobid (1 people, 25.00%)
- Bactrim (1 people, 25.00%)
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate (1 people, 25.00%)
- Probiotics (1 people, 25.00%)
- Elmiron (1 people, 25.00%)
- Dexilant (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bladder Infection and Bloating?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Bloating and Bladder infection
- support group for people who have Bladder infection
- support group for people who have Bloating
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Since having my gallbladder removed, i have been having an ileum occur. does anyone know why this happens? i have celiac and never had a stomache or vomiting until the gladdbladder was removed.
i feel that the removal of the gallbladder has caused my symptom. I never had a problem with my stomach before the removal of gallbladder. I have celiac, and I follow a strict gluten-free diet. If anyone can share some insight on why I would have these symptoms, it would greatly be appreciated.
- Warfarin and urinary infections (1 answer)
HELP! Hello we are in the UK - my husband had an aortic valve replacement 4 years ago - he is now 61 and on warfarin. Over the past few years, since his AVR, he has had about 4/5 urinary infections which have caused him to be hospitalised with very high temperature/rigors etc. The medical profession in the UK seem to think there is no correlation between warfarin and urinary infections. He has been checked out to see if there is a problem with his bladder/prostrate/kidneys but all are okay and the only link we can see is when his warfarin is increased to a high dose (10mg or above) he gets this infection.
Has anyone else experienced this or does anyone know where I could go for more information on a possible link?
Thank you for your help.
- Can my symptoms actually pinpoint a cause/condition? (1 answer)
I would just like insight on this. I'm on pain management right now, but it's just to manage the pain. Every thing else has really been not taken serious by any physican it office I've been to. Is this normal stuff many woman go through? I'm just sick of feeling like this between the constant pain & the daily having to pluck hairs it's insane. I'm in fantastic shape(used to be double my weight & now I'm 100lbs), the best looking I've ever been with a incredibly good looking husband & a wonderful family. My issues seem to detour a lot of things & while I'm young I'd like to get this solved or some type of solution to even maintain myself, not looking for a miracle, but would really appreciate answers.
- Why are my medications making me look bloated (1 answer)
In 2008 I started the Suboxone Program. I Started on 16mg since then, I have been up and down on my doses. I was put on this drug as a result of my addiction to to over the counter opiates. I was also prescribed Seroquel, I stopped taking the Seroquel it wasn't helping me in anyway and I gained so much weight. In 2012 I was diagnosed with Bipolar and my psychiatrist put me on 300Mg Effexor, 20Mg Olanzipane and 1000Mg of Valpro. After 10 months I was able to stop taking the Valpro and Olanzipane. No matter how much weight I lose, I always appear so puffy and bloated in the face, especially under my eyes, they look like I haven't slept for weeks. I have very low self esteem as it is, this is making me feel miserable. I should also mention, that i got down 1MG of the Suboxone, after various stresses I went right back up to 18Mg. I have finally started to turn a corner and I am now reducing my dose at the right pace. It would make me feel so much better if I knew if even one more person was having this experience. Any feedback would be so appreciated. I send this with love from Australia :)
- Can i take my macrobid while i have a hangover? is it safe?
Help me please! I really need to know if I can take my pill (macrobid) when I have a hangover
More questions for: Bladder infection, Bloating
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Urinary track infection and bydureon
After 7 weeks of nausea vomiting and diarrhea I got a uti that was hard to get rid of. I also have an inflammation of sacaril nerve. Have had antibiotics and steroids. It is still hurting after 2 months.Don't know if this is connected but is a fact.
- I have twice developed a uti after injection of prolia
I have taken Prolia for 2 years..4 injections. After the last 2 injections within 2 weeks I developed severe cystitis and had to go on course of antibiotics. I am fearful of continuing this medication as the last infection caused me to be treated at the emergency room.
- Flagyl and hair loss
I was miserable already but the side effects of this medicine only compounded it. I have had severe diarrhea, stomach cramps, nausea, a horrible metallic taste in my mouth and worst of all I have patches of hair that have completely fallen out!! I am horrified that this medicine is even prescribed to people if these side effects are profound. I will be calling my dr for a new antibiotic, and I will NEVER take this "medicine" again!
- Temporary amnesia from uti
I developed a Urinary Tract Infection which caused sudden severe pain and temporary amnesia for about 5 hours. I am going to start a Candida diet and stop eating all sugars and yeast. This can take a long period of time but as I am 60 years old and have been eating sugar for most of my life, it won't happen overnight. The only medication that I take is Cipramil for Fibromyalgia. I suffer quite badly from Irritable Bowel Syndrome and must not have caffeine, dairy, or wheat. If I do, I pay the price. Sugar causes blisters in my mouth,and blisters under my breasts and armpits. If I don't have sugar, these symptoms go away. So after the amnesia episode, I will work harder at making myself healthy again.
More reviews for: Bladder infection, Bloating
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- I take 60 of the Adderall XR a day. I have stomach bloating and gas and have been diagnosed via a blood test that I have celiac disease. I have tried to eat a gluten-free diet but find it expensive and time consuming. Some days are better than others but most days I feel bloated and cannot stand any ...
- I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ago my stomach seemingly stopped being able to digest food well. Symptoms include acid reflux/GERD, belching, abdominal bloating, increased spasms, and severely decreased sleep. UCSF, Stanford, and gastroenterologists have not been able to diagnose ...
- I have IBS and have had bloating and gas pain in the past, but I'm taking Linzess which has kept it under control. I started taking Lefunomide 20 mg and within 12 hrs I had a severe case of gas pain and bloating that I couldn't get to go away and has lingered for 3 days
- History of comets Pancreas divisum, chronic & recurrent acute pancreatitis, gastric bile reflux
20+ ERCP/panc stents/sphincterotomies
Total Pancretectomy with auto islet cell transplant/splenectomy
Sub colectomy (80% of colon removed)
- While taking peridium for 2 days, and 500mg cipro twice daily for 10 days for UTI, I developed acute burning and the sensation of "sitting on something". After 3 more urine dipsticks (2 positive for blood and leukocytes), and 3 negative cultures, within the next 6 weeks, I am suffering from burning ...
More related studies for: Bladder infection, Bloating
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.