Would you have Bloating (Abdominal bloating) when you have Bladder infection?
Summary: Bloating is reported only by a few people with Bladder infection.
We study 4 people who have Bloating (Abdominal bloating) and Bladder infection from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Bladder infection and Bloating >>>
Bladder infection can be treated by Macrobid, Cipro, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Bactrim Ds. (latest reports from 66,857 Bladder Infection patients)
Bloating (feeling of tightness around abdomen) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, gastroesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety, birth control. (latest reports from 520 Bloating patients)
On Feb, 26, 2015: 4 people who have bladder infection and Bloating are studied.
Gender of people who have bladder infection and experienced Bloating * :
Age of people who have bladder infection and experienced Bloating * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Urinary tract infection (2 people, 50.00%)
- Abdominal discomfort (1 people, 25.00%)
- Injury (1 people, 25.00%)
- Throat - sore (1 people, 25.00%)
- Uti (1 people, 25.00%)
- Sinus congestion (1 people, 25.00%)
- Bladder pain (1 people, 25.00%)
- Overactive bladder (1 people, 25.00%)
- Chest pain (1 people, 25.00%)
- Acid reflux (1 people, 25.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Meloxicam (1 people, 25.00%)
- Cranberry powder (1 people, 25.00%)
- Hiprex (1 people, 25.00%)
- Aspirin (1 people, 25.00%)
- Macrobid (1 people, 25.00%)
- Bactrim (1 people, 25.00%)
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate (1 people, 25.00%)
- Probiotics (1 people, 25.00%)
- Elmiron (1 people, 25.00%)
- Dexilant (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of bladder infection and bloating on
Do you have Bladder Infection and Bloating?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Bloating and Bladder infection
- support group for people who have Bladder infection
- support group for people who have Bloating
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Bladder Infection related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.