Would you have Hernia when you have Bladder spasm?
Summary: Hernia is reported only by a few people with Bladder spasm.
We study 2 people who have Hernia and Bladder spasm from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Bladder spasm and Hernia >>>
Bladder spasm can be treated by Ditropan, Vesicare. (latest reports from 1,101 Bladder Spasm patients)
Hernia (hernia happens when part of an internal organ or tissue bulges through a weak area of muscle) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, dialysis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 7,017 Hernia patients)
On Jan, 30, 2015: 2 people who have bladder spasm and Hernia are studied.
Gender of people who have bladder spasm and experienced Hernia * :
Age of people who have bladder spasm and experienced Hernia * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (2 people, 100.00%)
- Contraception (2 people, 100.00%)
- Arthralgia (2 people, 100.00%)
- Asthma (2 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (2 people, 100.00%)
- Anxiety (2 people, 100.00%)
- Nausea (2 people, 100.00%)
- Weight (2 people, 100.00%)
- Constipation (2 people, 100.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (2 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (2 people, 100.00%)
- Yaz (2 people, 100.00%)
- Albuterol (2 people, 100.00%)
- Vioxx (2 people, 100.00%)
- Zithromax (2 people, 100.00%)
- Enulose (2 people, 100.00%)
- Xenical (2 people, 100.00%)
- Effexor (2 people, 100.00%)
- Vicodin (2 people, 100.00%)
- Ativan (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bladder Spasm and Hernia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Hernia and Bladder spasm
- support group for people who have Bladder spasm
- support group for people who have Hernia
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Bladder spasm, Hernia
More reviews for: Bladder spasm, Hernia
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
Lichen plants vaginal area
Irresistible bowel syndrome
From this study (1 month ago):
Since taking my last methotrexate injection I have had gastritis/pancreatitis. Previously had ercp twice.
From this study (2 months ago):
I have had severe burning lips and moderate burning/blurry eyes for about 2 years.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.