Would you have Hernia when you have Bladder spasm?
Summary: Hernia is reported only by a few people with Bladder spasm.
We study 2 people who have Hernia and Bladder spasm from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Bladder spasm and Hernia >>>
Bladder spasm can be treated by Ditropan, Vesicare. (latest reports from Bladder Spasm 1,034 patients)
Hernia (hernia happens when part of an internal organ or tissue bulges through a weak area of muscle) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, dialysis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis.(latest reports from Hernia 7,015 patients)
On Nov, 28, 2014: 2 people who have bladder spasm and Hernia are studied.
Gender of people who have bladder spasm and experienced Hernia * :
Age of people who have bladder spasm and experienced Hernia * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (2 people, 100.00%)
- Contraception (2 people, 100.00%)
- Arthralgia (2 people, 100.00%)
- Asthma (2 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (2 people, 100.00%)
- Anxiety (2 people, 100.00%)
- Nausea (2 people, 100.00%)
- Weight (2 people, 100.00%)
- Constipation (2 people, 100.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (2 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (2 people, 100.00%)
- Yaz (2 people, 100.00%)
- Albuterol (2 people, 100.00%)
- Vioxx (2 people, 100.00%)
- Zithromax (2 people, 100.00%)
- Enulose (2 people, 100.00%)
- Xenical (2 people, 100.00%)
- Effexor (2 people, 100.00%)
- Vicodin (2 people, 100.00%)
- Ativan (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bladder Spasm and Hernia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Hernia and Bladder spasm
- support group for people who have Bladder spasm
- support group for people who have Hernia
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Bladder spasm, Hernia
More reviews for: Bladder spasm, Hernia
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a patient with Bladder Spasm. The patient has Synthroid
Comments: I have an abscessed tooth. Can Prednisone rid me of my abbscessed tooth within taking a antibiotic, in which I find very few that I'm not alergic to that has any kind of penicillin? I had a total thyroidectomy.
- A study of drug interactions between Requip Xl, Lyrica, Pyridium for a patient with Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Neuropathic Pain, Bladder Spasm. The patient has Anhidrosis, Face, Chest Turning Red Or Purple, Dizziness Exertional, Heat Intolerance
Comments: I have MS and was heat intolerant for year. Three years ago, I mysteriously was able to tolerate some heat outside if I was care, wore a hat, and used a wet cloth around my neck. Yesterday, my first day in the garden and our first really warm day and I turned purple and just about didn't make it i ...
- A study of drug interactions between Amlodipine Besylate, Atenolol, Tricor, Zetia, Niaspan, Neurontin, Celebrex, Doxazosin Mesylate for a patient with Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Surgery, Bladder Spasm. The patient has Death Due To Callapse
Comments: after adding 5 days of Niaspan to his other medication listed my husband collapsed while riding his 4 wheeler at about 15 to 20 miles an hour. The State Patrol stated some kind of brain event happened causing him to collapse and roll off his quad onto the pavement both bashing the back of his head i ...
More related studies for: Bladder spasm, Hernia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.