Home > Blepharitis > Breast cancer > Blepharitis and Breast cancer
Would you have Breast cancer when you have Blepharitis?
We study people who have Breast cancer and Blepharitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Blepharitis and Breast cancer >>>
Blepharitis (chronic inflammation of the eyelid) (latest reports from 11,017 patients) can be treated by Doxycycline Hyclate.
Breast cancer (latest reports from 198,128 patients) has been reported by people with hormone replacement therapy, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, menopausal symptoms, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Blepharitis and Breast Cancer?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Blepharitis
- support group for people who have Breast Cancer
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does femara affect crp results?
(Asked by a 69 year old woman who has Cancer - Breast, and takes Femara)
Does femara affect the results of the C Reactive Protein test? I have been on it for two years and have side effects of joint pain and hot flashes with nausea.
- Breast cancer of former norplant users
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has Breast Cancer, and takes Norplant)
Patients who had a norplant that developed breast cancer after it's removal. I know of 3 young women who have aggressive breast cancer and they all had norplant at some point.
- What can i do to eliminate the pain and tenderness from superficicial thrombophlebitis in and under my breast
(Asked by a 71 year old woman who has Superficial Thrombophlebitis, Breast Cancer)
after breast cancer surgery, I developed superficial thrombophlebitis. Cannot wear a bra because any pressure froma band on a bra upon the rib cage right under my breast is painful. Any ideas for relief? Will time hopefully make this go away and the veins become less painful? Do I need to see a ...
- I have chf & a pacemaker. if the oncologist prescribes post-radiation letrozole, am i endangering another attack of heart failure?
(Asked by a 88 year old woman who has Was Hospitalized In Dec. 2012 W/CHF & Pacemaker Was Implanted., Also Diagnoses With COPD & Bordering On 70% Carotid Arteries In Left & 49% On Rt Side., Breast Cancer)
Just completed 26 radiation treatments of right breast for cancer. Am being offered to start
letrozole this week for 5 years or the rest of my life. I am 88 years old, with various other health issues. Having been thru congestive heart failure last December, I don't want to take
letrozole if it ...
- Should a 66-year-old with paroxysmal atrial tachycardia (pat) take herceptin for 6 months instread of 12 months?
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has Carcinoma - Ductal, Breast Cancer Her2+, Non-metastatic, and takes Carboplatin, Taxotere, Herceptin)
My concern is the potential for cardiac damage from taking Herceptin. The research on Herceptin for highly HER2 positive breast cancer seems less than clear that 12 months of treatment has truly significant benefit over 6 months. With a pre-existing heart condition of PAT (rx metoprolol) and also hi ...
More questions for: Blepharitis, Breast cancer
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Victoza and breast cancer
(Posted by a 44 year old woman who has Breast Cancer, and takes Victoza)
I took victoza for about 1 year. I have no history of breast cancer 9 my family.
More reviews for: Blepharitis, Breast cancer
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Cardizem Sr for a patient with Angina - Unstable. The patient has Breast Cancer
Comments: Checking to see if the Cardizem and aspirin are impacting the liver, which is reducing the creation of Vit d3, therefore increasing the breast lump.
- A study of side effects of Doxycycline for a patient with Blepharitis. The patient has Vasculitis (inflammation of a blood vessel or blood vessels)
Comments: After taking doxycycline, I was admitted to hospital with aneurism and infart to spleen. All results are negative so far. Could medicine have caused vasculitis?
- A study of side effects of Crestor for a patient with Cholestasis. The patient has Breast Cancer Nos
Comments: 15 mg crestor weekly
25 mg atenolol daily
- A study of drug interactions between Januvia, Prandin, Onglyza, Metformin Hydrochloride, Methotrexate, Arimidex for a patient with Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Breast Cancer Stage I. The patient has Breast Cancer
Comments: Have Diabetes II and keep hearing and reading that Breast Cancer can be caused by Insulin and reoccur from insulin feeding the cancer and making it harder to get rid of. I have had a lumpectomy and radiation and am starting to heal. Besides not eating carbs and sugars are the medicines mentioned a ...
- A study of side effects of Cellcept for a patient with Transplant - Kidney. The patient has Breast Cancer
Comments: Take prograf also. Should I go back on cellcept? Finished chemo.
More related studies for: Blepharitis, Breast cancer
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.