Would you have Buttock pain when you have Blood clots?
Summary: there is no Buttock pain reported by people with Blood clots yet.
We study people who have Buttock pain and Blood clots from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Blood clots and Buttock pain >>>
Blood clots can be treated by Aspirin, Coumadin, Warfarin Sodium, Plavix, Pradaxa, Xarelto. (latest reports from Blood Clots 1,352 patients)
Buttock pain has been reported by people with pain, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis, back pain.(latest reports from Buttock pain 507 patients)
On Nov, 25, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Blood Clots and Buttock Pain?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Blood clots
- support group for people who have Buttock Pain
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Are xarelto and eylea compatible
I get eyelea injections in my eye for wet macular degeneration. Now I have blood clots in my leg and I am prescribed xarelto. Are these two drugs compatible?
- Can i take evista while i am on xarelto? i was treated for blood clots a month ago.
Had blood clots in left leg & both lungs in late Jan 2014. Currently on 20mg Xarelto. I had been taking Evista for over 5 years, but did have a period of inactivity in Dec -Jan. Can I resume taking Evista? Breast cancer runs in my family. My Dr said he sees no problem resuming Evista, but I am concerned about recurring blood clots.
- Can i take warfarin sodium 2.5mg, clopidogrel 75 mg, and asparin 81 mg at the same time?
My blood pressure is 135/80. Cholestrol total is 127. HDL is 54. LDL is 60. My body weight is 160 lbs. My age is 68. In June 2013, I had a coated stent installed in my right coronary artery and doctor prescribed I take Clopidogrel 75 mg and 81 mg aspirin. On August 2013, I had a cardiogram which showed formation of deep blood clots which can result in a stroke. My father at age 62 died of a stroke. My doctor prescribed Warfarin Sodium 2.5mg in addition to the clopidogrel and aspirin I am taking now. My understanding is that all these medicines are blood thinners and Warfarin can cause fatal bleeding. Warfarin is taken at bed time and other 2 I take in the morning. Should I be concerned about taking all these 3 medications?
- Is blurred vision related to clopidogrel, micardis and omeprazole?
Vision gets blurred in bright light.
Glare on road driving car.
Looking at computer screen.
When the activity is not stopped I will get dizzy, lose balance and must lay down.
Condition disappears after rest and closing eyes.
- Can long-term use of fexofenadine cause muscle pain and stiffness
Long-term (5-10 years)daily use year around of fexofenadine. Leg and buttock pain developed gradually over the last year and continues to deteriorate in spite of several alternate treatments.
More questions for: Blood clots, Buttock pain
More reviews for: Blood clots, Buttock pain
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- I switched from warfarin (which I have been on for several years without apparent side effects) to Xarelto a couple of months ago. During two instances of sex in the past month, blood has been observed in the semen on both occasions, a little more the second time. This has never happened before.
- dreams are always about me defending myself against some type of physical attack, usually involving animals of some sort. These dreams began about a month or so after I started taking atorvastin. I take 20 mg of it per day and do so in the evening as instructed by doctor. I very seldom experience ...
- I just visited dr office 9/17 checking UTI like symptoms. The test came back negative but yes for Yeast infection. Was giving AZo sample and currently on Xarelto for Pulmanary Embolisim I
Last December. After taking yesterday I woke up with chest pain and dis colored urin.
- I want to know if all of the above taken daily is the cause of my dizziness which gives me no warning, but swoops in an last for a few minutes with a slight headache over the eyes afterward.
I have been to my internalist, cardiologist, 2 dizziness doctors, 2 neurologists, and no one has asked or ...
- I constantly have palpitations and breathlessness. Worse in the mornings. I have had a chest X-ray , ECG and blood tests and have no physical problems. I still exercise regularly . I feel tired a lot of the time
More related studies for: Blood clots, Buttock pain
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.