Would you have Loose bowel movements (Diarrhea) when you have Blood clots?
Summary: Loose bowel movements is found among people with Blood clots, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have Blood clots, and take medication Plavix.
We study 12 people who have Loose bowel movements (Diarrhea) and Blood clots from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Blood clots and Loose bowel movements >>>
Blood clots can be treated by Aspirin, Coumadin, Warfarin Sodium, Plavix, Xarelto, Pradaxa. (latest reports from 3,062 Blood Clots patients)
Loose bowel movements
Loose bowel movements (weak bowel movement) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, depression, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 139,352 Loose bowel movements patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: 12 people who have blood clots and Loose Bowel Movements are studied.
Gender of people who have blood clots and experienced Loose bowel movements * :
|Loose bowel movements||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have blood clots and experienced Loose bowel movements * :
|Loose bowel movements||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||8.33%||91.67% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Loose bowel movements||8.33%||50.00%||41.67%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Blood thinner (7 people, 58.33%)
- Cholesterol (5 people, 41.67%)
- High blood pressure (4 people, 33.33%)
- Diabetes mellitus (3 people, 25.00%)
- High blood cholesterol (3 people, 25.00%)
- Blood pressure abnormal (3 people, 25.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (2 people, 16.67%)
- Arthritis (2 people, 16.67%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (2 people, 16.67%)
- Angina (2 people, 16.67%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Plavix (5 people, 41.67%)
- Aspirin (3 people, 25.00%)
- Fish oil (3 people, 25.00%)
- Crestor (2 people, 16.67%)
- Lantus solostar (2 people, 16.67%)
- Atenolol (2 people, 16.67%)
- Furosemide (2 people, 16.67%)
- Ranexa (2 people, 16.67%)
- Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide (2 people, 16.67%)
- Clopidogrel bisulfate (2 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Clots and Loose Bowel Movements?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Loose Bowel Movements and Blood clots
- support group for people who have Blood clots
- support group for people who have Loose Bowel Movements
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Blood Clots related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.