Home > Blood clots > Loose bowel movements > Blood clots and Loose bowel movements
Review: could Blood clots cause Loose bowel movements (Diarrhea)?
We study 2,357 people who have Blood clots from FDA and social media. Among them, 9 have Loose bowel movements (Diarrhea). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Blood clots and Loose bowel movements >>>
Blood clots (latest reports from 2,551 patients) can be treated by Aspirin, Coumadin, Warfarin Sodium, Plavix, Pradaxa, Lovenox.
Loose bowel movements
Loose bowel movements (weak bowel movement) (latest reports from 1,105,125 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, depression.
On Sep, 22, 2014: 2,338 people who have blood clots are studied. Among them, 9 (0.38%) have Loose Bowel Movements.
Gender of people who have blood clots and experienced Loose bowel movements * :
|Loose bowel movements||44.44%||55.56% |
Age of people who have blood clots and experienced Loose bowel movements * :
|Loose bowel movements||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||12.50%||100.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Loose bowel movements||11.11%||33.33%||55.56%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Cholesterol (5 people, 55.56%)
- Blood thinner (5 people, 55.56%)
- High blood pressure (3 people, 33.33%)
- Blood pressure abnormal (3 people, 33.33%)
- Arthritis (2 people, 22.22%)
- Angina (1 people, 11.11%)
- Atrial fibrillation (1 people, 11.11%)
- Fluid imbalance (1 people, 11.11%)
- Diabetes mellitus insulin-dependent (1 people, 11.11%)
- Depressed mood (1 people, 11.11%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Plavix (3 people, 33.33%)
- Aspirin (3 people, 33.33%)
- Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide (2 people, 22.22%)
- Atenolol (2 people, 22.22%)
- Fish oil (2 people, 22.22%)
- Spironolactone (2 people, 22.22%)
- Furosemide (2 people, 22.22%)
- Clopidogrel bisulfate (2 people, 22.22%)
- Ranexa (1 people, 11.11%)
- Folic acid (1 people, 11.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Clots and Loose Bowel Movements?
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 days ago):
Have tonsillitis and now diarrhoea, wondered if it was connected
From this study (2 days ago):
dreams are always about me defending myself against some type of physical attack, usually involving animals of some sort. These dreams began about a month or so after I started taking atorvastin. I take 20 mg of it per day and do so in the evening as instructed by doctor. I very seldom experienced dreaming of any kind prior to this. The dreams always make me respond physically in my sleep and I have accidentally kicked my wife during one of these events.
From this study (4 days ago):
I just visited dr office 9/17 checking UTI like symptoms. The test came back negative but yes for Yeast infection. Was giving AZo sample and currently on Xarelto for Pulmanary Embolisim I
Last December. After taking yesterday I woke up with chest pain and dis colored urin.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Blood clots, Loose bowel movements
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Two drugs that caused my hemorrhagic stroke
- Isoniazid: the downside continued
I also have extreme fatigue. I can sleep 8 hours and then take a 4 hour nap. I have dizziness which seems to be increasing in the last few weeks. I have nausea on and off. I have diarrhea in the morning 45 minutes after taking it. Then I am mostly constipated for the rest of the day. It seems ...
- Gemfibrozil, depression and sleepiness
I would like to hear from anyone who has had these symptoms, and how they dealt with it, by either lowering dosage or quitting the med, or other. Also would like to hear from others who continued to drink moderately and if this drug lowered their triglycerides...or those who were no longer able to ...
More reviews for: Blood clots, Loose bowel movements
Common treatments for Blood Clots and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Blood clots symptoms:
Loose Bowel Movements related symptom studies:
- Loose Bowel Movements in Arthritis - rheumatoid (4,443 reports)
- Loose Bowel Movements in Blood pressure (7,465 reports)
- Loose Bowel Movements in Blood triglycerides abnormal (3,936 reports)
- Loose Bowel Movements in Crohn's disease (3,665 reports)
- Loose Bowel Movements in Depression (4,384 reports)
- Loose Bowel Movements in Hypertension (7,884 reports)
- Loose Bowel Movements in Ms (3,260 reports)
- Loose Bowel Movements in Osteoporosis (4,399 reports)
- Loose Bowel Movements in Pain (4,528 reports)
- Loose Bowel Movements in Type 2 diabetes (4,280 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.