Blood glucose abnormal and Bladder cancer - from FDA reports
Bladder cancer is found among people with Blood glucose abnormal, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Actos and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Bladder cancer with Blood glucose abnormal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 14 people who have Blood glucose abnormal from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 09, 2017
14 people who have Blood Glucose Abnormal and Bladder Cancer are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Blood Glucose Abnormal and experience Bladder Cancer *:
- female: 23.08 %
- male: 76.92 %
Age of people who have Blood Glucose Abnormal and experience Bladder Cancer *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 20 %
- 60+: 80 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (3 people, 21.43%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (2 people, 14.29%)
- Thyroid Diseases (1 person, 7.14%)
- Pain (1 person, 7.14%)
- Indigestion (1 person, 7.14%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Actos (11 people, 78.57%)
- Metformin (3 people, 21.43%)
- Januvia (3 people, 21.43%)
- Micardis (2 people, 14.29%)
- Livalo (2 people, 14.29%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Renal Cyst (2 people, 14.29%)
- Pleural Fibrosis (2 people, 14.29%)
- Emphysema (2 people, 14.29%)
- Foreign Body Sensation In Eyes (1 person, 7.14%)
- Diabetes (1 person, 7.14%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Bladder cancer and Blood glucose abnormal?
- Check symptoms - is your bladder cancer caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBladder cancer and Blood glucose abnormal from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Blood Glucose Abnormal
Blood glucose abnormal can be treated by Metformin hydrochloride (latest reports from 10,298 Blood glucose abnormal patients)
Bladder cancer has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 17,134 Bladder cancer patients).
Browse all symptoms of Blood glucose abnormala b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Bladder cancerBladder cancer
Other conditions that could case Bladder cancerBladder cancer
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
had a cancerous tumor removed 6 months ago from my bladder. I was stage 1 and had not grown into the muscle tissue. Tumor removed and now every 3 months to be checked. I heard statins my cause cancer and then decided to check vytorin which I had been on for over 10 years. My check resulted ...
Hi - My best friend was recently diagnosed with bladder tumor during a diagnostic cystoscopy It was an incidental find as he had the Cysto done due to hematuria in urine. He had a cystoscopy in October and there was no tumor noted in bladder then. He's been on victoza approximately ...
My dad has an invasive tumor in his bladder, the tumor is 10 by 5 centimeters covering half of his bladder. My dad is 61 years old and has drunk alcohol excessively his entire life. He currently has short-term memory loss. The doctors have said it is unlikely that the memory loss is caused from ...