Home > Bone cancer metastatic > Osteoarthritis > Bone cancer metastatic and Osteoarthritis
Would you have Osteoarthritis when you have Bone cancer metastatic?
Summary: Osteoarthritis is found among people with Bone cancer metastatic, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Metastases to bone, and take medication Lexapro.
We study 11 people who have Osteoarthritis and Bone cancer metastatic from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Bone cancer metastatic and Osteoarthritis >>>
Bone cancer metastatic
Bone cancer metastatic (latest reports from 192 patients)
Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint) (latest reports from 34,076 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 89 people who have bone cancer metastatic are studied. Among them, 11 (12.36%) have Osteoarthritis.
Gender of people who have bone cancer metastatic and experienced Osteoarthritis * :
Age of people who have bone cancer metastatic and experienced Osteoarthritis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Metastases to bone (11 people, 100.00%)
- Breast cancer (11 people, 100.00%)
- Osteomyelitis (4 people, 36.36%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lexapro (11 people, 100.00%)
- Wellbutrin (11 people, 100.00%)
- Claritin (11 people, 100.00%)
- Cephalexin (11 people, 100.00%)
- Ciprofloxacin (11 people, 100.00%)
- Vitamin e (11 people, 100.00%)
- Nasonex (11 people, 100.00%)
- Protonix (11 people, 100.00%)
- Synthroid (11 people, 100.00%)
- Celebrex (11 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bone Cancer Metastatic and Osteoarthritis?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Osteoarthritis and Bone cancer metastatic
- support group for people who have Bone cancer metastatic
- support group for people who have Osteoarthritis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is there a support group in the us for people with insulinomas?
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Insulinoma, Pancreatic Abdominal Resection, Neuropathy - Facial, Neuropathy - Brachial Plexus, Neuropathy Peripheral, Muscle Cramps, Cataract Surgery, Strabismus, Aorto-duodenal Fistula, Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumour, Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Lupus, Posterior Spinal Fusion, Bone Degeneration, Osteoarthritis, Bradycardia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Islets Of Langerhans)
SUPPORT GROUP IN UNITED STATES!!!
Hi, the only support group that I've been able to find for people with insulinomas is located in the UK... just wondering if there is one in the US. I had pancreatic surgery to remove my first insulinoma in 2012, we're thinking there's another because I'm stil ...
- What is the current treatment for larangospasm?
(Asked by a 71 year old woman who has Osteoarthritis, Hypercholesterolemia, GERD, Larangospasm With Asthmatic Component, and takes Klonopin, Xanax, Celebrex, Zyrtec, Lipitor, Fluticasone Propionate, Budesonide , Xopenex, Prevacid, Lexapro)
For two years I have been fighting with larangospasm. I have been hospitalized twice and treated with prednisone as well as nebulizers with albuterol. I had botox injections into my vocal cords last July 2013 and have a straw hanging around my neck for straw breathing. The last "attack" lasted one ...
- Is it my thyroid or am i mentally ill? diagnosed w/ hashimoto's thyroiditis but untreated - chronic pain unmanaged also
(Asked by a 54 year old woman who has Spondylosis, Autoimmune Disorder, Asthma Late Onset, Migraine, Degenerative Joint Disease, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Facet Joint Syndrome, Sacroiliitis, Diverticulosis, PTSD, IBS, Traumatic Brain Injury, Pelvic Congestion, Fibromyalgia, Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, and takes Albuterol Sulfate, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Maxalt, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Oxycontin, Alvesco, Levothyroxine Thyroid)
I moved to OR from HI and brought all my records, signed releases, and had many diagnoses, all but the thyroid, was being treated and long-term. I also took Oxycontin & Oxycodone for severe chronic pain from bilateral SI joint fusion (right screw protrudes & leg also becomes numb and weak with acti ...
- Can you take ibuprofen for arthritis condition, i have multiple myeloma, i have had stem cell treatment and was clear for 5 years , paraproteins were raised but another stem cell treatment not viable
(Asked by a 69 year old woman who has Pain - Back, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, and takes Ibuprofen, Dhc Plus, Paracetamol)
My consultant has told me Im not to use Ibuprofen as it may alter my blood results. I suffer with pain in my wrists, thighs, lower back. I just dont know who to turn to with this as the pain is 24hrs a day and I dont know what advice is the best!
- Why do my legs freeze all the time, but can not be warmed by a heater?
(Asked by a 71 year old woman who has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Chronic Insomnia, and takes Gabapentin, Neurontin, Amiloride Hydrochloride)
My doc recently put me on Gabapentin because my legs were freezing all the time and heat right in front of my legs did not help at all, What is causing this? Thanks for your help!
More questions for: Bone cancer metastatic, Osteoarthritis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
(Posted by a 62 year old woman who has Narcolepsy, Prinzmetal's Angina , Antiphospholipid Syndrome, High Blood Pressure, Obsessive-compulsive Personality Disorder, Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome, Migraine With Aura, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Osteoarthritis, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Bipolar I Disorder, and takes Benadryl, Baclofen, Plaquenil, Nitro-bid, Maxalt-mlt, Imitrex, Zofran Odt, Ms Contin, Clonidine, Amlodipine Besylate, Novolog Flexpen, Levemir Flexpen, Halcion, Valium, Primidone, Neurontin, Trileptal)
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Sepsis hallucinations misdiagnosed
(Posted by a 69 year old woman who has I, Osteoarthritis, Chronic Pain, Scar-tissue Adhesions, Bowel Blockage, Sepsis, Sepsis Hallucinations, and takes Clonazepam, Dilaudid)
I was admitted to the hospital at 10 p.m., with a total bowel blockage caused by scar-tissue adhesions. I had first gone to the ER at 3 a.m. that morning, but the ER doc misdiagnosed my condition as constipation. I was in extreme pain and also too weak to tell my husband when he first came home t ...
- Non effective for pain effective for positive nausea
(Posted by a 56 year old woman who has Osteoarthritis, and takes Meloxicam)
Have been taking this product for a little over a month and the nausea is getting worse but the pain is not. This seems to be causing more problems. This side effect occurs with or without food, and with or without a full glass of water.
- Marijuana effect on oa pain
(Posted by a 67 year old man who has Severe Ostioarthritis Pain, OA, and takes Marijuana)
I have severe OA ( hips, knees replaced) cervical and lumbar spine require fusing both shoulders need replacing.This is Ortho doc talking not me. I get no relief from non-steroidal anti inflammatory or only short relief from steroid injections. oxicodine does work when pain is intollerable but Fear ...
- Plaquinil use shortness of breath
(Posted by a 64 year old woman who has Osteoarthritis, and takes Plaquenil)
Approximately 4 months after starting Plaquenil, I observed I was experiencing SOB while lifting the patient I was caring for, also had severe muscle weakness. I had been out of the country for several weeks and thought I might have picked up something while in The Dominican. I was also losing wei ...
More reviews for: Bone cancer metastatic, Osteoarthritis
- A study of drug interactions between Diazepam, Calcium, Loperamide Hydrochloride, Co-codamol, Aspirin, Tramadol, Prednisolone for a patient with Muscle Injury, Osteopenia, Diarrhea, Urologic Disorders, Pain, Arthritis, Inflammatory Pain. The patient has Urinary Retention, Degenerative Joint Disease, Pain - Joints, Joint Warmth, Joint Instability, Dry Eyes
Comments: Was on sulfasalazine but made me unwell...changed to methotrexate but stopped because of blood results. Have raised blood sugar from steroids.
Frequent urinary tract infections and self catheterisation. Retinal haemorrhage ( blots and dots) just discovered by optician with severe dry eyes
- A study of drug interactions between Letrozole, Aredia, Navelbine for a patient with Breast Cancer Metastatic, Bone Cancer Metastatic, Metastases To Bone. The patient has Stuffy Nose
Comments: Discharge of yellow and green,keep telling me its sinus infection.Been using the nedi-pod for months not helping.I have to use 2 a day just to get a relief to sleep at night.Had a steriod nasal spray and antibiotics for sinuse that didn't work.
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotic, Vitamin D, Baclofen, Gabapentin, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Synthroid for a patient with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Vitamin D Decreased, Pelvic Discomfort, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Chronic Low Back, Low Thyroid. The patient has Degenerative Joint Disease, Scoliosis, Anal Stenosis, Arthritis
Comments: five weeks ago I received Botox injections for my chronic low back pain....now I can hardly stand up straight and walk...the chiropractor says that my pelvis is now severely tipped...this has just happened since the Botox injection s
- A study of drug interactions between Paracetamol, Estradiol Valerate, Sertraline, Tramadol for a patient with Pain - Back, H.r.-50, Depression, Degenerative Joint Disease. The patient has Degenerative Joint Disease, Prolapsed Intervertebral Disk
Comments: MRI scan showed chronic prolapsed disc and early signs of osteoporosis which they consider to be degenerative. I take 8 tramadol a day along side paracetamol
As soon as the medication wears off I am in severe pain lethargy extreme tiredness and sometimes confusion. Ifeel as though my body has been ...
- A study of drug interactions between Ferrous Citrate Fe 59, Hydrocortisone, Vitamin B12, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Fosamax, Prednisone, Mirapex, Celebrex, Wellbutrin Sr, Adderall 20, Nexium, Sucralfate, Amlodipine Besylate, Trileptal, Effexor, Vitamin D for a patient with Blood Iron Abnormal, Skin Rash, C4 Level, Flank Pain, Osteoporosis Postmenopausal, Dermatomyositis, Restless Leg Syndrome, Arthritis, Depression, Adhd, Reflux Gastritis, High Blood Pressure, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Vitamin D Toxicity. The patient has Obesity, Potassium - Low, Diarrhea, Nausea, Red Blood Cells Urine, Osteoarthritis Aggravated, Anxiety, Neck Stiffness, Increased Tendency To Bruise, Pain In Upper Right Quadrant, Adrenal Glands, Restless Legs Syndrome, Gastrointestinal Scan, Normetanephrine Urine Increased, Ferrous Ion, Muscle Enzyme Increased, Shortness Of Breath, Fatigue, Sweating - Excessive, High Blood Pressure, Headache, Flank Pain, Eczema Eyelids
Comments: I believe alot of my symptoms are related but after seeing 7 different specialists and them running many different tests I still don't have a diagnosis. Many of the tests are abnormal but nothing seems to fit completely together. My gastroenterologist is referring me to a surgeon for severe gastro ...
More related studies for: Bone cancer metastatic, Osteoarthritis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.