Bone density decreased and Acupuncture and pain - from FDA reports
Acupuncture and pain is found among people with Bone density decreased, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Zometa and have Osteoporosis. This review analyzes which people have Acupuncture and pain with Bone density decreased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 260 people who have Bone density decreased from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 26, 2017
260 people who have Bone Density Decreased and Acupuncture And Pain are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bone Density Decreased and experience Acupuncture And Pain *:
- female: 78.04 %
- male: 21.96 %
Age of people who have Bone Density Decreased and experience Acupuncture And Pain *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 8 %
- 40-49: 10 %
- 50-59: 26 %
- 60+: 56 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Osteoporosis (40 people, 15.38%)
- High Blood Pressure (22 people, 8.46%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (17 people, 6.54%)
- Breast Cancer (15 people, 5.77%)
- Convulsion (13 people, 5.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (103 people, 39.62%)
- Fosamax (75 people, 28.85%)
- Aredia (62 people, 23.85%)
- Levaquin (40 people, 15.38%)
- Taxotere (38 people, 14.62%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (142 people, 54.62%)
- Bone Disorder (110 people, 42.31%)
- Injury (105 people, 40.38%)
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (99 people, 38.08%)
- Joint Pain (93 people, 35.77%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Acupuncture and pain and Bone density decreased?
- Check symptoms - is your acupuncture and pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Bone Density Decreased
Bone density decreased can be treated by Calcium, Vitamin d, Alendronate sodium, Evista, Actonel (latest reports from 10,178 Bone density decreased patients)
Acupuncture And Pain
Acupuncture and pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 477,497 Acupuncture and pain patients).