Home > Bowel movement irregularity > Myocardial infarction > Bowel movement irregularity and Myocardial infarction
Would you have Myocardial infarction (Heart attack) when you have Bowel movement irregularity?
We study 3 people who have Myocardial infarction (Heart attack) and Bowel movement irregularity from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Bowel movement irregularity and Myocardial infarction >>>
Bowel movement irregularity
Bowel movement irregularity (latest reports from 6,665 patients)
Myocardial infarction (destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle) (latest reports from 632,076 patients) has been reported by people with diabetes, arthritis, pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 265 people who have bowel movement irregularity are studied. Among them, 3 (1.13%) have Myocardial Infarction.
Gender of people who have bowel movement irregularity and experienced Myocardial infarction * :
|Myocardial infarction||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have bowel movement irregularity and experienced Myocardial infarction * :
|Myocardial infarction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||150.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Blood cholesterol (2 people, 66.67%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (2 people, 66.67%)
- Thyroid disorder (2 people, 66.67%)
- Cardiac disorder (2 people, 66.67%)
- Polymyalgia rheumatica (2 people, 66.67%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 66.67%)
- Bone disorder (2 people, 66.67%)
- Cardiac failure congestive (1 people, 33.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Pravachol (2 people, 66.67%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 66.67%)
- Prevacid (2 people, 66.67%)
- Levoxyl (2 people, 66.67%)
- Plavix (2 people, 66.67%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (2 people, 66.67%)
- Toprol-xl (2 people, 66.67%)
- Mg (2 people, 66.67%)
- Norvasc (2 people, 66.67%)
- Prednisone (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bowel Movement Irregularity and Myocardial Infarction?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Myocardial Infarction and Bowel movement irregularity
- support group for people who have Bowel movement irregularity
- support group for people who have Myocardial Infarction
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Laryngitis from depression?
(Asked by a 59 year old woman who has Diabetic, Heart Attack, Hardly Any Voice For 8wks. Long History Of Depression. , and takes Lipitor, Metformin, Insulin, Prozac)
I had a heart attack 3yrs ago, finding it hard to handle. Waiting for a complete knee replacement, also long history of back problems. Chronic pain. Diabetic on insulin.
- How many narcolepsey sufferers have severe ringing of the ears
(Asked by a 65 year old man who has Narcolepsey, Ringing Of The Ears, Heart Attack, Low Level Exercise)
Not listing drugs because narcolepsey was present prior to drug use. Please list other symptoms you have that may relate to narcolepse ie high or low cholesterol, partially blocked arteries, level of exercise, lack of night sleep.
- Could statins have caused my type ii diabetes
(Asked by a 59 year old man who has Type 2 Diabetes, Acid Reflux, Coronary Artery Disease, Heart Attack, Angina, and takes Ranexa, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Clopidogrel, Vytorin, Metoprolol Succinate, Micardis, Nexium, Aspirin, Glyburide And Metformin Hydrochloride)
Was on Zocor from 1998 after my heart attack and 1 stent to 2005 than switched to Vytorin in 2005 after 2 stents,and have been on Vytorin to present. Was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes in July 2011.
- Should you take adderall with a 4.2 ascending aortic aneurysmal dilatation?
(Asked by a 58 year old woman who has Heart)
Also, in CT Scan it is noted artherosclerotic calcifications of the coronary arteries and aorta noted. My lipids are actually low. My ratio runs around 1.5. I have had 5-6 known episodes of evaluated CRP and SED rate while experiencing extreme joint pain of unknown etiology over the past 5 years. ...
- If i have a bleed in my eye from diabetic neuropathy do i stop plavix
(Asked by a 65 year old man who has HBP, Diabeties, Heart Injury, Heart, For Stents, and takes Amlodipine Maleate; Benazepril Hydrochloride, Nph Insulin, Coreg, ASA, Plavix)
do i need to stop my plavix, i have diabetic neuropathy bleed in right eye
More questions for: Bowel movement irregularity, Myocardial infarction
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Insomnia, Bowel Movement Irregularity, Withdrawal Syndrome, and takes Wellbutrin Sr, Prozac, Lorazepam)
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
- Heavy sweating during sleep
(Posted by a 62 year old man who has Stent 3 Years Ago RCA, Heart Attack, Prostate Infection, Fractures Nonunion, Tachycardia, Low Blood Pressure, Sweating - Excessive, and takes Saw Palmetto Berry, Valium, Norco, Soma)
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
More reviews for: Bowel movement irregularity, Myocardial infarction
- A study of drug interactions between Senna, Colace, Synthroid, CYMBALTA for a patient with Bowel Movement Irregularity, Hypothyroidism - Secondary, Peripheral Sensory Neuropathy. The patient has Cyanosis Peripheral
Comments: NOTE: TOOK BRAND NAME(ELI LILLY)CYMBALTA JUL 2013-APR 2014; APR-SEP 2014 TEVA Duloxetine HCL DR, same strength. TEVA has had several recalls of Duloxetine HCL DR, but not this lot, at least not yet.
ACUTE ONSET CYANOSIS with no underlying cause; no history of cardiovascular disease/other related d ...
- A study of side effects of Phentermine for a patient with Weight Loss. The patient has Heart Attack
Comments: I haven't taken Phentermine today, but I have experienced heart pain on and off about 3 times I have noticed while at work from 8:00AM - 10:30AM (8/19/14). Is this another side affect or should I be worried? Do I need to take an aspirin? The only symptoms I am experiencing is an occasional heart-rol ...
- A study of side effects of Vicoprofen for a patient with Pain - Back. The patient has Myocardial Infarction (destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle)
Comments: Triple bypass. Still have muscle and bone pain from loss of range of motion in upper body.
- A study of drug interactions between Fenofibric Acid, Prednisone, Flax Seed, Adderall 20, Vitamin D, Meloxicam, Cymbalta, Cymbalta, Ambien, Mirena for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Bowel Movement Irregularity, Lack Of Coordination, Aat Deficiency, Chronic Pain, Chronic Depression, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Birth Control. The patient has Unable To Concentrate, Brain Mass, Joint Stiffness, Early Morning Joint Stiffness, Muscle Fatigue, Abdominal Pain Lower, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Chronic Pain, Sleep Disorder
Comments: Began taking sleep aids 15+yrs ago.Can not nap or sleep without.Had the Mirena IUD inserted over 10yrs ago, shortly after it was approved.Began exp sever mood swings and depr. Was put on anti-depr. Began having chronic pain.Most sever in the neck,shoulders,arms and hips.Drs were unable to determin ...
- A study of side effects of Lyrica for a patient with Nerve Pain. The patient has Heart Attack
Comments: My dad started using Lyrica50mg on November 1,2013
and had a massive heart attack on November 3,2013. Sadly he never recovered.
He was taking Adalat for blood pressure that was mainly monitored by diet and excerise
More related studies for: Bowel movement irregularity, Myocardial infarction
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Nortriptyline and Xanax
- Mucinex Dm and Bystolic
- Heart Palpitations and Excedrin
- Multiple Sclerosis and Aspergillosis
- Feeding tube complications flomax
Has anyone on feeding tube taken Flomax. Any complication ... (12 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: My hair falls out too, but it was falling out before I was ... (17 hours ago)
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for abo ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (1 day ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (1 day ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Indomethacin for a 30-year old woman who has Pleurisy (53 minutes ago)
- Norvasc, Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide, Celexa, Clozapine, Lotrimin, Enalapril Maleate, Simvastatin, Lovenox, Albuterol, Lorazepam, Meropenem, Nystatin, Zofran, Oxytocin, Quetiapine Fumarate, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a 68-year old man who has Hypertension, Unknown, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Bedridden, Lung Disorder, Oral Thrush, Pain, Psychosis, Pneumonia Streptococcal (2 hours ago)
- Gabapentin for a 69-year old man who has Pain - Back (2 hours ago)