Would you have Myocardial infarction (Heart attack) when you have Bowel movement irregularity?
Summary: Myocardial infarction is reported only by a few people with Bowel movement irregularity.
We study 3 people who have Myocardial infarction (Heart attack) and Bowel movement irregularity from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Bowel movement irregularity and Myocardial infarction >>>
Bowel movement irregularity
Bowel movement irregularity (latest reports from 1,408 Bowel Movement Irregularity patients)
Myocardial infarction (destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle) has been reported by people with diabetes, arthritis, pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 131,806 Myocardial infarction patients)
On Apr, 6, 2015: 3 people who have bowel movement irregularity and Myocardial Infarction are studied.
Gender of people who have bowel movement irregularity and experienced Myocardial infarction * :
|Myocardial infarction||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have bowel movement irregularity and experienced Myocardial infarction * :
|Myocardial infarction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Blood cholesterol (2 people, 66.67%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (2 people, 66.67%)
- Thyroid disorder (2 people, 66.67%)
- Cardiac disorder (2 people, 66.67%)
- Polymyalgia rheumatica (2 people, 66.67%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 66.67%)
- Bone disorder (2 people, 66.67%)
- Cardiac failure congestive (1 people, 33.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Pravachol (2 people, 66.67%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 66.67%)
- Prevacid (2 people, 66.67%)
- Levoxyl (2 people, 66.67%)
- Plavix (2 people, 66.67%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (2 people, 66.67%)
- Toprol-xl (2 people, 66.67%)
- Mg (2 people, 66.67%)
- Norvasc (2 people, 66.67%)
- Prednisone (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bowel Movement Irregularity and Myocardial Infarction?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Myocardial Infarction and Bowel movement irregularity
- support group for people who have Bowel movement irregularity
- support group for people who have Myocardial Infarction
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Oxycodone for a 71-year old man with Pain - Back. The patient has Heart Attack
- A study of drug interactions between Acidophilus Lactobacillus, Benicar Hct for a 58-year old woman with Bowel Movement Irregularity, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled. The patient has Back Pain, Nausea, Leg Cramping, Tongue Irritation, Insomnia, Itching
- A study of drug interactions between Ondansetron Hydrochloride And Dextrose In Plastic Container, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Probiotic, Dexilant for a 40-year old woman with Nausea, Tension Headache, Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Hypothyroidism, Bowel Movement Irregularity, Gerd. The patient has Yeast Infection - Vagina
- A study of side effects of Cialis for a 43-year old man with Erectile Dysfunction. The patient has Heart Attack
- A study of side effects of Lexapro for a 72-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Heart Attack
Recent Bowel Movement Irregularity related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.