Home > Bowel movement irregularity > Myocardial infarction > Bowel movement irregularity and Myocardial infarction
Review: could Bowel movement irregularity cause Myocardial infarction (Heart attack)?
We study 265 people who have Bowel movement irregularity from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Myocardial infarction (Heart attack). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Bowel movement irregularity and Myocardial infarction >>>
Bowel movement irregularity
Bowel movement irregularity (latest reports from 6,658 patients)
Myocardial infarction (destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle) (latest reports from 632,018 patients) has been reported by people with diabetes, arthritis, pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis.
On Sep, 2, 2014: 264 people who have bowel movement irregularity are studied. Among them, 3 (1.14%) have Myocardial Infarction. They amount to 0.00% of all the 632,262 people who have Myocardial Infarction on eHealthMe.
Gender of people who have bowel movement irregularity and experienced Myocardial infarction * :
|Myocardial infarction||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have bowel movement irregularity and experienced Myocardial infarction * :
|Myocardial infarction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||150.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Blood cholesterol (2 people, 66.67%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (2 people, 66.67%)
- Thyroid disorder (2 people, 66.67%)
- Cardiac disorder (2 people, 66.67%)
- Polymyalgia rheumatica (2 people, 66.67%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 66.67%)
- Bone disorder (2 people, 66.67%)
- Cardiac failure congestive (1 people, 33.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Pravachol (2 people, 66.67%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 66.67%)
- Prevacid (2 people, 66.67%)
- Levoxyl (2 people, 66.67%)
- Plavix (2 people, 66.67%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (2 people, 66.67%)
- Toprol-xl (2 people, 66.67%)
- Mg (2 people, 66.67%)
- Norvasc (2 people, 66.67%)
- Prednisone (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bowel Movement Irregularity and Myocardial Infarction?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Myocardial Infarction and Bowel movement irregularity
- group for people who have Bowel movement irregularity
- group for people who have Myocardial Infarction
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 week ago):
I haven't taken Phentermine today, but I have experienced heart pain on and off about 3 times I have noticed while at work from 8:00AM - 10:30AM (8/19/14). Is this another side affect or should I be worried? Do I need to take an aspirin? The only symptoms I am experiencing is an occasional heart-roll / heart-gurgle (is the way I can explain it best)and it is a little bit painful, and lazy breathing (like I forget to breathe in deep sometimes). Not experiencing arm pain etc. I have been taking 1/2 pill one day, maybe 1/2 and 1/2 pill next day, maybe not taking anything next day, and trying to slowly wean myself off. (These pills are 30mg). I have lost 30 lbs and weight is 163. I am 5' 6" tall female, age 33.
From this study (2 months ago):
Triple bypass. Still have muscle and bone pain from loss of range of motion in upper body.
From this study (3 months ago):
leewright on Jun, 1, 2014:
I want to stop taking crestor 20 mg I seem to be losing my muscle and strength have pain in my shoulders arms back ,
But I read crestor prevents heart attack, and stroke. This could be true or selling publicity stunt by the seller the producer of crestor
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Laryngitis from depression?
I had a heart attack 3yrs ago, finding it hard to handle. Waiting for a complete knee replacement, also long history of back problems. Chronic pain. Diabetic on insulin.
- How many narcolepsey sufferers have severe ringing of the ears
Not listing drugs because narcolepsey was present prior to drug use. Please list other symptoms you have that may relate to narcolepse ie high or low cholesterol, partially blocked arteries, level of exercise, lack of night sleep.
- Could statins have caused my type ii diabetes
Was on Zocor from 1998 after my heart attack and 1 stent to 2005 than switched to Vytorin in 2005 after 2 stents,and have been on Vytorin to present. Was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes in July 2011.
More questions for: Bowel movement irregularity, Myocardial infarction
More reviews for: Bowel movement irregularity, Myocardial infarction
Common treatments for Bowel Movement Irregularity and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Bowel movement irregularity symptoms:
Myocardial Infarction related symptom studies:
- Myocardial Infarction in Arthritis (7,093 reports)
- Myocardial Infarction in Blood pressure (3,768 reports)
- Myocardial Infarction in Bone and joint pain (2,252 reports)
- Myocardial Infarction in Diabetes mellitus non-insulin-dependent (2,816 reports)
- Myocardial Infarction in Diabetes mellitus (12,702 reports)
- Myocardial Infarction in High blood cholesterol (2,531 reports)
- Myocardial Infarction in Hypertension (4,002 reports)
- Myocardial Infarction in Multiple sclerosis (3,315 reports)
- Myocardial Infarction in Pain (4,585 reports)
- Myocardial Infarction in Rheumatoid arthritis (2,855 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.