Would you have Toothache (Toothaches) when you have Breast cancer metastatic?
Summary: Toothache is found among people with Breast cancer metastatic, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Metastases to bone, and take medication Zometa.
We study 172 people who have Toothache (Toothaches) and Breast cancer metastatic from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Breast cancer metastatic and Toothache >>>
Breast cancer metastatic
Breast cancer metastatic can be treated by Xeloda, Faslodex, Letrozole, Femara, Aromasin. (latest reports from Breast Cancer Metastatic 16,895 patients)
Toothache (tooth pain) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure.(latest reports from Toothache 8,869 patients)
On Nov, 28, 2014: 172 people who have breast cancer metastatic and Toothache are studied.
Gender of people who have breast cancer metastatic and experienced Toothache * :
Age of people who have breast cancer metastatic and experienced Toothache * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Metastases to bone (56 people, 32.56%)
- Hypertension (41 people, 23.84%)
- Hypothyroidism (36 people, 20.93%)
- Breast cancer (32 people, 18.60%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (30 people, 17.44%)
- Hypercalcaemia (26 people, 15.12%)
- Pain (25 people, 14.53%)
- Oedema peripheral (24 people, 13.95%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (24 people, 13.95%)
- Ascites (24 people, 13.95%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Zometa (172 people, 100.00%)
- Aromasin (107 people, 62.21%)
- Aredia (99 people, 57.56%)
- Tamoxifen citrate (96 people, 55.81%)
- Xeloda (91 people, 52.91%)
- Faslodex (87 people, 50.58%)
- Nexium (73 people, 42.44%)
- Compazine (71 people, 41.28%)
- Ambien (71 people, 41.28%)
- Femara (70 people, 40.70%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Breast Cancer Metastatic and Toothache?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Toothache and Breast cancer metastatic
- support group for people who have Breast cancer metastatic
- support group for people who have Toothache
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Breast cancer metastatic, Toothache
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Salonpas patch relieve my toothache
I used to slap Salonpas Plaster on my cheek in emergency before going to my dentist. So far, it did better to relieve my toothache. Simply wash my skin with soap and water and dry it well, then place the plaster on the aching spot and press it into the skin until it sticks. Based on my experience, this plaster should be worn for three days. In extreme cases, a second one may be applied. I always satisfied using this plaster
More reviews for: Breast cancer metastatic, Toothache
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- Discharge of yellow and green,keep telling me its sinus infection.Been using the nedi-pod for months not helping.I have to use 2 a day just to get a relief to sleep at night.Had a steriod nasal spray and antibiotics for sinuse that didn't work.
- I have experienced a 12 lb weight loss since I started taking Afinitor 4 months ago. Do patient's gain the weight again if they stop taking this drug?
- doctor never checked blood for mother ,then gave abraxine,with in 2 days mother bleeding from mouth rectum etc,went to emergency room,coumadin lever at 14,mother died 24 days later.
could the abraxine mixed with the high coumadinn level ,caused her quick death.
pleas respond asap-joe t.
- After taking Letrozole for 1 1/2 years, recently I began shortness of breath when performing mildly exerting tasks or walking up a slight grade. My heart races until I recover my breath -usually within 30 secs of stopping activity but then my thinking gets cloudy and I am fatigued until resting for ...
- 5'3" 106 pound female, 84 years old.
First two injections of Faslodex - 2 weeks later, weight up 10 lbs.
Two more injections of Faslodex - 2 weeks later, up another 10 lbs.
Swelling so uncomfortable and painful rash making life unbearable. Moron
doctor says it's "UNRELATED" to the treatment, se ...
More related studies for: Breast cancer metastatic, Toothache
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.