Home > Breast cancer metastatic > Toothache > Breast cancer metastatic and Toothache
Would you have Toothache (Toothaches) when you have Breast cancer metastatic?
Summary: Toothache is found among people with Breast cancer metastatic, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Metastases to bone, and take medication Zometa.
We study 172 people who have Toothache (Toothaches) and Breast cancer metastatic from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Breast cancer metastatic and Toothache >>>
Breast cancer metastatic
Breast cancer metastatic (latest reports from 16,895 patients) can be treated by Xeloda, Faslodex, Zometa, Femara, Aromasin, Letrozole.
Toothache (tooth pain) (latest reports from 8,869 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 9,904 people who have breast cancer metastatic are studied. Among them, 172 (1.74%) have Toothache.
Gender of people who have breast cancer metastatic and experienced Toothache * :
Age of people who have breast cancer metastatic and experienced Toothache * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Metastases to bone (56 people, 32.56%)
- Hypertension (41 people, 23.84%)
- Hypothyroidism (36 people, 20.93%)
- Breast cancer (32 people, 18.60%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (30 people, 17.44%)
- Hypercalcaemia (26 people, 15.12%)
- Pain (25 people, 14.53%)
- Oedema peripheral (24 people, 13.95%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (24 people, 13.95%)
- Ascites (24 people, 13.95%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Zometa (172 people, 100.00%)
- Aromasin (107 people, 62.21%)
- Aredia (99 people, 57.56%)
- Tamoxifen citrate (96 people, 55.81%)
- Xeloda (91 people, 52.91%)
- Faslodex (87 people, 50.58%)
- Nexium (73 people, 42.44%)
- Compazine (71 people, 41.28%)
- Ambien (71 people, 41.28%)
- Femara (70 people, 40.70%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Breast Cancer Metastatic and Toothache?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Toothache and Breast cancer metastatic
- support group for people who have Breast cancer metastatic
- support group for people who have Toothache
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is letrozole a good alternate to: faslodex?
(Asked by a 78 year old woman who has Breast Cancer Metastatic, and takes Faslodex)
Our Insurance quit paying for Faslodex, Is there an alternate to Faslodex that are affordable for a retired person.
- Can i take clindamycin and coreg if needed for an abcess tooth?
(Asked by a 53 year old man who has Toothache, and takes Clindamycin Phosphate)
Blood and puss on my left third in top tooth when pressure is applied to the cheek area.
- Can opiate withdrawl cause tooth aches?
(Asked by a 37 year old man who has Pain - Tooth Or Teeth, and takes Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen)
Stopped takinging opiates and now have headache and severe tooth aches.
- Does the chemo drug, xeloda, raise blood sugar in diabetics?
(Asked by a 68 year old woman who has Breast Cancer Metastatic, Breast Cancer Her2+, and takes Xeloda, Herceptin)
I have Diabetes Type II. Do the two cancer drugs above - Herceptin and Xeloda - raise my blood sugar? My glucose levels are consistently high since starting these two drugs.
More questions for: Breast cancer metastatic, Toothache
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Salonpas patch relieve my toothache
(Posted by a 36 year old woman who has Toothache, and takes Salonpas)
I used to slap Salonpas Plaster on my cheek in emergency before going to my dentist. So far, it did better to relieve my toothache. Simply wash my skin with soap and water and dry it well, then place the plaster on the aching spot and press it into the skin until it sticks. Based on my experience, t ...
More reviews for: Breast cancer metastatic, Toothache
- A study of drug interactions between Letrozole, Aredia, Navelbine for a patient with Breast Cancer Metastatic, Bone Cancer Metastatic, Metastases To Bone. The patient has Stuffy Nose
Comments: Discharge of yellow and green,keep telling me its sinus infection.Been using the nedi-pod for months not helping.I have to use 2 a day just to get a relief to sleep at night.Had a steriod nasal spray and antibiotics for sinuse that didn't work.
- A study of drug interactions between Exemestane, Afinitor for a patient with Breast Cancer Metastatic. The patient has Weight Loss
Comments: I have experienced a 12 lb weight loss since I started taking Afinitor 4 months ago. Do patient's gain the weight again if they stop taking this drug?
- A study of drug interactions between Coumadin, Abraxane for a patient with Blood Thinner, Breast Cancer Metastatic. The patient has Bleeding
Comments: doctor never checked blood for mother ,then gave abraxine,with in 2 days mother bleeding from mouth rectum etc,went to emergency room,coumadin lever at 14,mother died 24 days later.
could the abraxine mixed with the high coumadinn level ,caused her quick death.
pleas respond asap-joe t.
- A study of drug interactions between Letrozole, Zometa for a patient with Breast Cancer Metastatic. The patient has Shortness Of Breath Upon Mild Exertion And Cloudy Thinking
Comments: After taking Letrozole for 1 1/2 years, recently I began shortness of breath when performing mildly exerting tasks or walking up a slight grade. My heart races until I recover my breath -usually within 30 secs of stopping activity but then my thinking gets cloudy and I am fatigued until resting for ...
- A study of side effects of Faslodex for a patient with Breast Cancer Metastatic. The patient has Extreme Edema From Chest To Toes, Red Scaly Rash, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Comments: 5'3" 106 pound female, 84 years old.
First two injections of Faslodex - 2 weeks later, weight up 10 lbs.
Two more injections of Faslodex - 2 weeks later, up another 10 lbs.
Swelling so uncomfortable and painful rash making life unbearable. Moron
doctor says it's "UNRELATED" to the treatment, se ...
More related studies for: Breast cancer metastatic, Toothache
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.