Home > Breast cancer metastatic > Toothache > Breast cancer metastatic and Toothache
Review: could Breast cancer metastatic cause Toothache (Toothaches)?
We study 9,904 people who have Breast cancer metastatic from FDA and social media. Among them, 172 have Toothache (Toothaches). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Breast cancer metastatic and Toothache >>>
Breast cancer metastatic
Breast cancer metastatic (latest reports from 42,872 patients) can be treated by Xeloda, Faslodex, Femara, Aromasin, Letrozole, Abraxane.
Toothache (tooth pain) (latest reports from 78,557 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure.
On Sep, 17, 2014: 9,901 people who have breast cancer metastatic are studied. Among them, 172 (1.74%) have Toothache.
Gender of people who have breast cancer metastatic and experienced Toothache * :
Age of people who have breast cancer metastatic and experienced Toothache * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Metastases to bone (56 people, 32.56%)
- Hypertension (41 people, 23.84%)
- Hypothyroidism (36 people, 20.93%)
- Breast cancer (32 people, 18.60%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (30 people, 17.44%)
- Hypercalcaemia (26 people, 15.12%)
- Pain (25 people, 14.53%)
- Oedema peripheral (24 people, 13.95%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (24 people, 13.95%)
- Ascites (24 people, 13.95%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Zometa (172 people, 100.00%)
- Aromasin (107 people, 62.21%)
- Aredia (99 people, 57.56%)
- Tamoxifen citrate (96 people, 55.81%)
- Xeloda (91 people, 52.91%)
- Faslodex (87 people, 50.58%)
- Nexium (73 people, 42.44%)
- Compazine (71 people, 41.28%)
- Ambien (71 people, 41.28%)
- Femara (70 people, 40.70%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Breast Cancer Metastatic and Toothache?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Toothache and Breast cancer metastatic
- group for people who have Breast cancer metastatic
- group for people who have Toothache
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 weeks ago):
2 teeth sensetive to heat and cold 1 tooth very sensetive all the time.
From this study (4 months ago):
Varicose veins have increased since taking Letrozole (Femara) and are painful.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Breast cancer metastatic, Toothache
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Salonpas patch relieve my toothache
I used to slap Salonpas Plaster on my cheek in emergency before going to my dentist. So far, it did better to relieve my toothache. Simply wash my skin with soap and water and dry it well, then place the plaster on the aching spot and press it into the skin until it sticks. Based on my experience, t ...
More reviews for: Breast cancer metastatic, Toothache
Common treatments for Breast Cancer Metastatic and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Breast cancer metastatic symptoms:
Toothache related symptom studies:
Toothache is also known as: Pain - tooth or teeth, Toothaches.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Nexium, Ventolin Hfa, Imitrex, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin Chloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydroxyzine, Cymbalta for a 42-year old woman who has GERD, Asthma, Migraine, Allergy, Incontinence - Urinary, Muscle Spasms, Vitamin D Deficiency, Hypothyroidism, Itching, Depression (43 seconds ago)
- Abilify for a 54-year old man who has Depression (10 minutes ago)
- Enbrel for a 43-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis (28 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Levothyroxine Sodium
- Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride
- Oxybutynin Chloride
- Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride
Recent user comments
- "Did not notice until started Finasteride, but might h ... " (2 hours ago)
- "I take 20 milligrams of Abilify with 20 mg. of celexa ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Having headache recurrent last 24 hrs. Side effects o ... " (10 hours ago)
- Fragrant Valerian
- Alphacaine Hydrochloride