Home > Breast cancer stage i > Heat intolerance > Breast cancer stage i and Heat intolerance
Would you have Heat intolerance when you have Breast cancer stage i?
We study people who have Heat intolerance and Breast cancer stage i from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Breast cancer stage i and Heat intolerance >>>
Breast cancer stage i
Breast cancer stage i (latest reports from 2,751 patients) can be treated by Tamoxifen Citrate, Arimidex, Femara.
Heat intolerance (feeling of being overheated) (latest reports from 1,032 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety, hypothyroidism.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 279 people who have breast cancer stage i are studied. Among them, 1 (0.36%) has Heat Intolerance.
Gender of people who have breast cancer stage i and experienced Heat intolerance * :
|Heat intolerance||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have breast cancer stage i and experienced Heat intolerance * :
|Heat intolerance||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00 |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Heat intolerance||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Nolvadex (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Breast Cancer Stage I and Heat Intolerance?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Heat Intolerance and Breast cancer stage i
- support group for people who have Breast cancer stage i
- support group for people who have Heat Intolerance
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Recuperation time after a breast lumpectomy?
(Asked by a 63 year old woman who has Breast Cancer Stage I, and takes Femhrt)
Because there are two lumps, the doctor plans to locate the sentinel node. My sister will not take chemo -- even if advised to do so. She will, however, submit to radiation -- with seeds implanted for maximum detailed radiation.
- Does the medication add to heat illness
(Asked by a 35 year old woman who has Heat Intolerance, Heat Stroke, and takes Lamictal, Pristiq, Wellbutrin Xl, Adderall 30)
Does exposure to heat in combination with taking the listed medications cause heat illness?
- Does photosensitivity to aromasin abate if continuing its use?
(Asked by a 70 year old woman who has Breast Cancer Stage I, and takes Prilosec)
Have been taking Aromasin for 3 weeks and developed an extensively eruptive
rash on neck & arms which were exposed to the sun...altho' a sunscreen had been
applied. Curious if I should deal with it since I have no other side-effects.
Lumpectomy & radiation were completed before beginning Aromasin ...
- Can pregnancy trigger insulin resistance?
(Asked by a 18 year old girl who has Intolerance To Heat, Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS), Metabolic Syndrome, Blood Cholesterol Increased, Lactose Intolerance)
Before I became pregnant, I was a thin, firm, fit healthy 115 lbs ectomorph.
After I became pregnant I could not stand warm weather anymore.
Then I got Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) while pregnant.
After I had my baby I weighed 109 lbs
Even at 109 lbs I looked 6 months pregnant from the fat ar ...
- I am taking letrozole and have begun to have pain in my lower legs and a burning sensation in my feet. do others experience this and what did you do?
(Asked by a 50 year old woman who has Breast Cancer Stage I, and takes Letrozole)
When I first starting taking this medicine I had really bad hot flashes and night sweats, but now I am having lower leg pain and a buring sensation in my feet, especially the soles of my feet.
More questions for: Breast cancer stage i, Heat intolerance
More reviews for: Breast cancer stage i, Heat intolerance
- A study of side effects of Aromasin for a patient with Breast Cancer Stage I. The patient has Uti - Chronic Or Recurrent (long lasting or recurrent urinary tract infection)
Comments: At least 2 uti per year since age 38 past 2 years every 2 to 3 months.school breast cancer 2 yrs a hostage 1 node neg.admission rd so blood masterminded. Vs melanoma stage 0 . Have had 4 gyroscopes found 2 small areas so uti appeared inflammatory. Had custom with vs in March negative. Not kidne ...
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Carvedilol for a patient with Depression, Heart. The patient has Heat Intolerance
Comments: Headache, nausea, weakness
- A study of drug interactions between Ventolin, Advair Diskus 250/50 for a patient with Asthma. The patient has Thinking Slowed, Narcolepsy, Speech Disorders, Chronic Pain, Sexual Apathy, Chronic Depression, Addh, Shoulder Blade Pain, Arthritis, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Eyes - Dry, Dry Mouth, Pain Threshold Decreased, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Cervical Spinal Stenosis, Umbilical Hernia, Sleep Disorder, Involuntary Body Movements, Restless Leg Syndrome, Dizziness, Nausea And Vomiting, Fatigue - Chronic, Essential Tremor, Heat Intolerance
Comments: Been incapacitated since xmas 2010, unable to work, life has been destroyed. Crawled away from abusive relationship, lost everything. Social Security is fighting me, it's disgusting. Doctors are wretched and worthless.
- A study of side effects of Gabapentin for a patient with Epilepsy. The patient has Sensitivity To Heat (feeling of being overheated)
Comments: sudden on set of severity of epilepsy, Dilatin made me super agressive, Gabapentin is effecting my cordination. Severe shakes, light headed and over heated sent me to the ER yesterday. Apitite is up and down. unsure if the medication is helping or hurting me.
- A study of drug interactions between Vagifem, Omeprazole, Sertraline, Levothyroxine Sodium for a patient with Vaginal Burning Sensation, Heartburn - Chronic, Anxiety Depression Ocd, Thyroid Disorder. The patient has Perspiration, Morton's Neuroma, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Mood Swings, Eyes - Sensitive To Light, Stomach Discomfort, Dry Eyes, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Unsteady Walking, Difficulty Making The Easiest Decisions, Muddled Thinking, Sensitivity To Heat, Erratic Heart Beat, Sadness, Irritability, Numbness And Tingling, Brain Fog, Dizziness
Comments: Numbness in my right foot, side of leg actually, waiting for hospital app to have this checked,
More related studies for: Breast cancer stage i, Heat intolerance
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Nortriptyline and Xanax
- Mucinex Dm and Bystolic
- Heart Palpitations and Excedrin
- Multiple Sclerosis and Aspergillosis
- Feeding tube complications flomax
Has anyone on feeding tube taken Flomax. Any complication ... (12 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: My hair falls out too, but it was falling out before I was ... (17 hours ago)
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for abo ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (1 day ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (1 day ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Indomethacin for a 30-year old woman who has Pleurisy (59 minutes ago)
- Norvasc, Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide, Celexa, Clozapine, Lotrimin, Enalapril Maleate, Simvastatin, Lovenox, Albuterol, Lorazepam, Meropenem, Nystatin, Zofran, Oxytocin, Quetiapine Fumarate, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a 68-year old man who has Hypertension, Unknown, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Bedridden, Lung Disorder, Oral Thrush, Pain, Psychosis, Pneumonia Streptococcal (2 hours ago)
- Gabapentin for a 69-year old man who has Pain - Back (2 hours ago)