Would you have Heat intolerance when you have Breast cancer stage i?
Summary: Heat intolerance is reported only by a few people with Breast cancer stage i.
We study people who have Heat intolerance and Breast cancer stage i from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Breast cancer stage i and Heat intolerance >>>
Breast cancer stage i
Breast cancer stage i can be treated by Tamoxifen Citrate, Arimidex, Femara. (latest reports from Breast Cancer Stage I 820 patients)
Heat intolerance (feeling of being overheated) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety, hypothyroidism.(latest reports from Heat intolerance 174 patients)
On Dec, 20, 2014: 1 people who has breast cancer stage i and Heat Intolerance is studied.
Gender of people who have breast cancer stage i and experienced Heat intolerance * :
|Heat intolerance||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have breast cancer stage i and experienced Heat intolerance * :
|Heat intolerance||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Heat intolerance||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Nolvadex (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Breast Cancer Stage I and Heat Intolerance?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Heat Intolerance and Breast cancer stage i
- support group for people who have Breast cancer stage i
- support group for people who have Heat Intolerance
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Recuperation time after a breast lumpectomy?
(Asked by a 63 year old woman who has Breast Cancer Stage I, and takes Femhrt)
Because there are two lumps, the doctor plans to locate the sentinel node. My sister will not take chemo -- even if advised to do so. She will, however, submit to radiation -- with seeds implanted for maximum detailed radiation.
- Does the medication add to heat illness
(Asked by a 35 year old woman who has Heat Intolerance, Heat Stroke, and takes Lamictal, Pristiq, Wellbutrin Xl, Adderall 30)
Does exposure to heat in combination with taking the listed medications cause heat illness?
- Does photosensitivity to aromasin abate if continuing its use?
(Asked by a 70 year old woman who has Breast Cancer Stage I, and takes Prilosec)
Have been taking Aromasin for 3 weeks and developed an extensively eruptive
rash on neck & arms which were exposed to the sun...altho' a sunscreen had been
applied. Curious if I should deal with it since I have no other side-effects.
Lumpectomy & radiation were completed before beginning Aromasin ...
- Can pregnancy trigger insulin resistance?
(Asked by a 18 year old girl who has Intolerance To Heat, Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS), Metabolic Syndrome, Blood Cholesterol Increased, Lactose Intolerance)
Before I became pregnant, I was a thin, firm, fit healthy 115 lbs ectomorph.
After I became pregnant I could not stand warm weather anymore.
Then I got Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) while pregnant.
After I had my baby I weighed 109 lbs
Even at 109 lbs I looked 6 months pregnant from the fat ar ...
- I am taking letrozole and have begun to have pain in my lower legs and a burning sensation in my feet. do others experience this and what did you do?
(Asked by a 50 year old woman who has Breast Cancer Stage I, and takes Letrozole)
When I first starting taking this medicine I had really bad hot flashes and night sweats, but now I am having lower leg pain and a buring sensation in my feet, especially the soles of my feet.
More questions for: Breast cancer stage i, Heat intolerance
More reviews for: Breast cancer stage i, Heat intolerance
- A study of side effects of Aromasin for a patient with Breast Cancer Stage I. The patient has Uti - Chronic Or Recurrent (long lasting or recurrent urinary tract infection)
Comments: At least 2 uti per year since age 38 past 2 years every 2 to 3 months.school breast cancer 2 yrs a hostage 1 node neg.admission rd so blood masterminded. Vs melanoma stage 0 . Have had 4 gyroscopes found 2 small areas so uti appeared inflammatory. Had custom with vs in March negative. Not kidne ...
- A study of drug interactions between Ventolin, Advair Diskus 250/50 for a patient with Asthma. The patient has Thinking Slowed, Narcolepsy, Speech Disorders, Chronic Pain, Sexual Apathy, Chronic Depression, Addh, Shoulder Blade Pain, Arthritis, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Eyes - Dry, Dry Mouth, Pain Threshold Decreased, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Cervical Spinal Stenosis, Umbilical Hernia, Sleep Disorder, Involuntary Body Movements, Restless Leg Syndrome, Dizziness, Nausea And Vomiting, Fatigue - Chronic, Essential Tremor, Heat Intolerance
Comments: Been incapacitated since xmas 2010, unable to work, life has been destroyed. Crawled away from abusive relationship, lost everything. Social Security is fighting me, it's disgusting. Doctors are wretched and worthless.
- A study of side effects of Gabapentin for a patient with Epilepsy. The patient has Sensitivity To Heat (feeling of being overheated)
Comments: sudden on set of severity of epilepsy, Dilatin made me super agressive, Gabapentin is effecting my cordination. Severe shakes, light headed and over heated sent me to the ER yesterday. Apitite is up and down. unsure if the medication is helping or hurting me.
- A study of side effects of Anastrozole for a patient with Breast Cancer Stage I. The patient has Breast Soreness Especially Around Where Lump Was Removed
Comments: I have a slight soreness only in the breast where the lump was removed and especially around where the lump was removed. Sometimes a slight soreness in to lymph area. My surgery was in Sept. 2013 and radiation ended March 5, 2014 and that is when I started Anastrozole. The soreness began about 2- ...
- A study of side effects of Tamoxifen Citrate for a patient with Breast Cancer Stage I. The patient has Hot Flushes (sudden feelings of heat), Vertigo - Positional (disorder arising in the inner ear cause vertigo)
Comments: After taking Tamoxifen citrate for 6 months hot flushes got moderate, after only noticing them earlier. Then Vertigo had a very sudden onset, diagnosed with benign paroxysmal positional vertigo. Getting used to it, but symptoms continue after one week. Still taking Tamoxifen.
More related studies for: Breast cancer stage i, Heat intolerance
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.